Swole stack ?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
What could one expect if they were swap the stoked for HGHpro, in the swole stack?
Im looking to run this after my trifecta to hopefully continue gains in pct.

Supp Tank

Awards
What could one expect if they were swap the stoked for HGHpro, in the swole stack?
I took HGH Pro and no issues. Great product. I would take a look. Good luck..

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
I took HGH Pro and no issues. Great product.. I found it for 1/2 the price at Supplement Tank. I would take a look. Good luck..
was it with the testopro and glycobol or by itself?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There would not be a problem doing so. You would probably get deeper sleep and maybe some better leaning out along with clearer skin. Stoked is good for test and is a very good antioxidant. Either stack would be great.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
He said it. Either stack would be great.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbing it in will help to correct any hormonal sleep issues that may arise from the HPTA disruption.

Also, you may want to wait until week 3 or so to add in the TestoPRO. Your test is already low and lowering your SHBG will sabotage your efforts to boost your test during this time.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
so this would be counter productive during pct??? if i could get the down and dirty answer as to why that is that would help out a lot. maybe i dont know as much as i thought.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so this would be counter productive during pct??? if i could get the down and dirty answer as to why that is that would help out a lot. maybe i dont know as much as i thought.
As I already said, the TestoPro helps to decrease SHBG and, thus, increase free test. However, as a result, the body will lower the amount of total test within the blood.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you use TestoPRO in PCT,you don't necessarily start it in week one or two.

There are different theories as when to start it. Some say early in PCT to make the best of what little test you have and others that suggest the theory as Rodja has suggested, thus waiting a couple of weeks before adding TestoPRO into PCT.