AI Support Stack Only $79.99 - POST Cycle Support + 2 Cycle Supports

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TWO tubs of Cycle Support and ONE bottle of Post Cycle Support for $79.99.
This is the equivalent of getting three products for the price of two! If purchased separately, this stack will cost $120.

Support Stack (2 Cycle Support + 1 Post Cycle Support) By: Anabolic Innovations

***Available with Chocolate or Orange Cycle Support. I honestly have no idea how long this price will last. This is up to Nutraplanet, not AI.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of Cycle Support, especially if you choose the 72 serving Orange CS.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
holy ****. thats a really good price. thank you for having this sale when i get paid tomorrow! I use cycle support 1 scoop a day for general health every night before bed, and PCS is a no bull good product.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy ****. thats a really good price. thank you for having this sale when i get paid tomorrow! I use cycle support 1 scoop a day for general health every night before bed, and PCS is a no bull good product.
That will be a awesome deal for you. The PCS will be a great stand alone test booster also as it is the exact same thing as Stoked.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
yeah, Ive used PCS before. I got a bottle in my stash so i could run i higher dose 6 weeker as well. yeah its more like 1.5 scoops a day, I take a fat scoop of the orange. also if i am not mistaken cycle support is a double dosed life support correct?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More or less, yes. It's half the dose of the OG Chocolate and PB flavors. The orange 72 serving Cycle Support is slightly different. There's no Red Yeast Rice, but there's an additional 12 servings along with Grape Seed Extract.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
well good enough for me. I didnt even realize till now there is 2 similar threads on this topic, i was confused where some posts went. one of those days i suppose. I will be picking up orange, and i would rather have grape seed extract than ryr (i mentioned this in the other thread)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I did the same thing last week in one of PPs threads :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had any issues with the taste. I sometimes drank the original with water :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had any issues with the taste. I sometimes drank the original with water :D
I also got use to it very quickly but there were people who did not like the taste so we listened and created the orange flavor. Again this is a great deal and you need to hop on it quickly or Stxnas will hoard all the orange Cycle Support LOL.:bigok:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I make sure to keep Cycle Support and Motivate well stocked in my personal stash :thumbsup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up the last one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support!

It looks like they take over orders on those and are able to ship more if necessary. It just might not be shipped in the usual Nutraplanet style, so you'll have to wait a few extra days instead of only two or three, lol.

This stack can definitely still be ordered though.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support!

It looks like they take over orders on those and are able to ship more if necessary. It just might not be shipped in the usual Nutraplanet style, so you'll have to wait a few extra days instead of only two or three, lol.

This stack can definitely still be ordered though.
No prob man. I have a cycle coming up in Oct and this is exactly what I was looking for.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any word Don?

I noticed that everything for this stack is in stock, but the stack is still not available. I'm beginning to think that it was a "while supplies last" price. The regular price is still pretty darn good though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word Don?

I noticed that everything for this stack is in stock, but the stack is still not available. I'm beginning to think that it was a "while supplies last" price. The regular price is still pretty darn good though.
It is being looked into and I understand that it will be back soon. The PCS only has 3 in stock right now so that is probably the reason. I will keep a eye on it and if it is not back up soon we will kick it up to the guys making the big bucks.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good!
10-4