John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

I got two today xl and they fit good. They seem looser than the red xl shirt.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need two.
They may be for sale soon at the planet or bodybuilding; although Anabolic Innovations is changing their name in the future so it may take some time to do the designs. I am sure someone who knows more than myself in this area can help you.

if I am not supposed to let any one know AI is changing their name I apologize. The same great quality products that work none the less.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what name change??

is there anymore anabolic innovation shirts that are for sale somewhere?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what name change??

is there anymore anabolic innovation shirts that are for sale somewhere?
I do not see any Anabolic Innovation t shirts on the planet or bodybuilding websites

Due to the fact the media may take the word Anabolic, even though by definition all it means is muscle building, so it doesn't hurt to be politically correct with the media like they are in the United states and the upcoming new name has a nice ring to name.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
... Due to the fact the media may take the word Anabolic, even though by definition all it means is muscle building, so it doesn't hurt to be politically correct with the media like they are in the United states and the upcoming new name has a nice ring to name.
I have no problem sporting the red AI t-shirt around town and to the gym (even though it's tight as hell). I absolutely despise the fact that everything has to conform to some politically correct crap that has to be sensitive to everyone's emotions. Besides, those of us who buy AI products buy them for the quality and effectiveness not the 'cool' name. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed that AI would cave in to the pussification of our society. But as long as they keep making decent products I'll continue being a customer.

Sorry to hijack the thread with my rant. In reference to the original post: I'm glad the new shirts fit better...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool I guess they came with your monthly supps ? Mine should be in next week ...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so the new name is going to be AI SPorts Nutrition?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i cut the sleeves off mine lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup , did you get yours?

They are very nice. I love sporting them. The newness of them is still going on.
Any day now I guess, we don't get our stuff till about a week after you guys up here in the great white north...

i cut the sleeves off mine lol
I too might do that...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established