What product for Test increase???

simon01

Awards
I am new to bodybuilding, and would like to know what is recommended for Test increases for muscle mass. Any info would be appreciated. I am a beginner, so dumb it down...just starting to eat better with lots more Veggies, etc. I am currently taking a protien supplement, along with 100 calorie-15 gram protien Muscle Milk for snacks throughout the day. i plan on working out 4 days per week (M,T,Th,F), no set weight routine yet. I would like to be able to Purchase products from a local Nutrition store if possible, but not against going online.

I went to GNC yesterday, and the guy recommended USP labs Pink Magic. bought some, but seen some bad posts on it....Thanks!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO and Stoked are both great test boosters. If you don't want to buy from Nutra(they are very good and have better prices than the stores)you can go to Vitamin Shoppe.
Yes I can attest to this. Very good results when I stacked them.

I was wondering if you guys would put together a TestoPro/Stoked/HGHPro package deal up on NP.

I think that combo would sell very well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was wondering if you guys would put together a TestoPro/Stoked/HGHPro package deal up on NP.

I will make that suggestion.:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHPro is truly underrated IMO. Best sleep enhancer I have ever tried

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I recommend what Im taking right now....Swole Stack(testopro, Stoked, Glycobol)...which in my opinion is a very underrated stack.

HGHpro is one of my fave supplements and i think you should try it...i think everyone need give it a go honestly.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Deisel Test Hardcore added to the list with that mentioned above.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I mean he already has Pink Magic....I would throw in the Testopro and SToked. Or if he wants to save up...hit up Pink Magic solo, then Hit up testopro and stoked, then wait 4-8 weeks and try out DTHC. This will allow him to really prolong the gains on an equal amount of money.

I mean I personally have never took an interest or tried out DTHC but some people really like it. I have tried Pink Magic and I am currently on Testopro and Stoked.

To the OP, if you can run a 3 part stack now(financially that is)....I would def add in the Testopro and Stoked with a nutrient partitioner of your choice(I prefer glycobol). After running that wait 4-8 weeks then build another stack with the DTHC is your still curious with another nutrient partitioner..

No reason why he cant try everything and form his own opinion from experience right?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean he already has Pink Magic....I would throw in the Testopro and SToked. Or if he wants to save up...hit up Pink Magic solo, then Hit up testopro and stoked, then wait 4-8 weeks and try out DTHC. This will allow him to really prolong the gains on an equal amount of money.

I mean I personally have never took an interest or tried out DTHC but some people really like it. I have tried Pink Magic and I am currently on Testopro and Stoked.

To the OP, if you can run a 3 part stack now(financially that is)....I would def add in the Testopro and Stoked with a nutrient partitioner of your choice(I prefer glycobol). After running that wait 4-8 weeks then build another stack with the DTHC is your still curious with another nutrient partitioner..

No reason why he cant try everything and form his own opinion from experience right?
i say PERFORM!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I will be running Perform the Swole stack in the future....it may be something he wants to look into...
i think perform would be great for him

Perform, Gbol, and PM ran for 8 weeks. hell be a new person.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I used it in a Havoc run a few years ago as part of pct it worked well.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established

I agree with this!!! Any news?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
5'11'' - 322 lbs? Christ you're a big boy.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Killed that cat.

Luckily for me Im no pussy.

lol