Swole Stack!!! Logging Soon

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Talking Swole Stack!!! Logging Soon


    Just ordered my Swole Stack(1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked) by Anabolic Innovations.... I am so excited to try these supplements. I will be on a 4 month cycle at first and if i like results in the first 3 weeks i will continue the cycle for 8 weeks. As soon as the supplements arrive to my house i will start a detailed log for those interested to see results. Cant WAIT!!!!!


  2. Did you say a 4 month cycle? how many stacks did you order? I think you meant 4 weeks!

  3. I caught that too. I'm guessing you were correct.

    LichKing, be sure to link your log here once you start it!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       


  4. Yes I would like to follow that log.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LichKing View Post
    Just ordered my Swole Stack(1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked) by Anabolic Innovations.... I am so excited to try these supplements. I will be on a 4 month cycle at first and if i like results in the first 3 weeks i will continue the cycle for 8 weeks. As soon as the supplements arrive to my house i will start a detailed log for those interested to see results. Cant WAIT!!!!!
    8 weeks is where its at!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    8 weeks is where its at!
    8 weeks of that stack is awesome.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. LOL@4 months

    thts a sick stack .. good luck bud

  8. Interested in following this log and showing my support. Please link it when it is up
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  9. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Interested in following this log and showing my support. Please link it when it is up
    I am always ready for a good supp log.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Haha yea I meant 8 weeks oops. Anyways I got the supps in the mail yesterday. So I took my first pills this morning. 6 pills! I'm gong to start my log today after work!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LichKing View Post
    Haha yea I meant 8 weeks oops. Anyways I got the supps in the mail yesterday. So I took my first pills this morning. 6 pills! I'm gong to start my log today after work!!!
    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Curious about this stack, probably run it soon. Time to support the local company and not the multi-milliion dollar advertsing company.

  13. My log is up!!!
    i cannot post the link until i have 50 POST COUNT!!!!

    ill be back in a few minutes

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LichKing View Post
    My log is up!!!
    i cannot post the link until i have 50 POST COUNT!!!!

    ill be back in a few minutes
    ur close!

  15. I think we can wait for 2 posts LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  16. Ahhh I'm so tired 4 hours of sleep... Time to hit legs

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LichKing View Post
    Ahhh I'm so tired 4 hours of sleep... Time to hit legs

    I like to get at least eight hours if not ten. and I tend to put my health before money making.

    what caused the four hours sleep?

    Hghpro really enhanced my sleep I highly recommend it in fact when you get caught up on sleep feel free to check out my final review

    Notes on HGHpro
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  18. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I like to get at least eight hours if not ten. and I tend to put my health before money making.

    what caused the four hours sleep?

    Hghpro really enhanced my sleep I highly recommend it in fact when you get caught up on sleep feel free to check out my final review

    Notes on HGHpro

    Check up on this it is a great read.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Got my Swole Stack in the mail today! Now it's time to decide when to run it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 2k2ser View Post
    Got my Swole Stack in the mail today! Now it's time to decide when to run it.
    Are you going to log it?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LichKing View Post
    Ahhh I'm so tired 4 hours of sleep... Time to hit legs
    i could barely function with only 4 hours of sleep, let alone do legs.

    ugggghhhh

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    i could barely function with only 4 hours of sleep, let alone do legs.

    ugggghhhh

    I would be a walking moody zombie with 4 hours.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Are you going to log it?
    I wanted to run a 6 wk. H-Drol cycle. Thought about maybe running Swole Stack after, as some addt'l PCT and hopefully help the gains stick better. I would probably make a mini-log for both. I'll keep you updated......

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 2k2ser View Post
    I wanted to run a 6 wk. H-Drol cycle. Thought about maybe running Swole Stack after, as some addt'l PCT and hopefully help the gains stick better. I would probably make a mini-log for both. I'll keep you updated......
    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 2k2ser View Post
    I wanted to run a 6 wk. H-Drol cycle. Thought about maybe running Swole Stack after, as some addt'l PCT and hopefully help the gains stick better. I would probably make a mini-log for both. I'll keep you updated......
    thats a great addition to your pct bro
    are you an experienced PH user ?6weeks for halo at what dosages ?

    good luck
    S.n.S team member

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    thats a great addition to your pct bro
    are you an experienced PH user ?6weeks for halo at what dosages ?

    good luck
    When I ran it I did 5 weeks at 75mg loved the results.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  27. Im eagerly following this thread :-)

    im interested in doing this stack, looking forward to seeing how you find it.

    keep us posted mate :-D

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hexstatic View Post
    Im eagerly following this thread :-)

    im interested in doing this stack, looking forward to seeing how you find it.

    keep us posted mate :-D
    Good logs on it but not sure if there are any pct logs with it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hexstatic View Post
    Im eagerly following this thread :-)

    im interested in doing this stack, looking forward to seeing how you find it.

    keep us posted mate :-D
    Same here! Testopro is definately in my sights to try out next stack....

  30. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Same here! Testopro is definately in my sights to try out next stack....
    You will not be sorry.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You will not be sorry.
    based on all the great reviews.....I knnnnooooooww
    ....I'm just wondering where the crap I was when the lastest round of logging opp came....and went.....no te gusta...

    Edit: umm, 'lastest' round? how bout 'latest' round....Elem grammer class, ya failed me 'gan

  32. Lo siento!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  33. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Lo siento!
    Yo tambien....aye....<picks up bat and swings at nearyby Pinata><thinks to himself: 'why is this Unicorn pinata hanging in the credit dept?....oh well'> <smashes it to bits>

  34. Hopefully the pinata was filled with TestoPRO and Glycobol Capsules!

    I have a feeling that it was not...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  35. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hopefully the pinata was filled with TestoPRO and Glycobol Capsules!

    I have a feeling that it was not...
    not quite tootsie rolls & stale laffy taffy....DAMMMMN YOU PINATA!!! <kicks it's already busted head into the next cube> <boss walks by>

  36. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hopefully the pinata was filled with TestoPRO and Glycobol Capsules!

    I have a feeling that it was not...
    Hey stay away from my damn pinata!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  37. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hopefully the pinata was filled with TestoPRO and Glycobol Capsules!

    I have a feeling that it was not...
    that would be nice, lol.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    that would be nice, lol.


    This applies to you also stay away from my TestoPRO/Glycobol pinata!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  39. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This applies to you also stay away from my TestoPRO/Glycobol pinata!!!
    Ahhh, pinatas....makes me think of:

    ----
    Jefe: I have put many beautiful pinatas in the storeroom, each of them filled with little suprises.
    El Guapo: Many pinatas?
    Jefe: Oh yes, many!
    El Guapo: Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
    Jefe: A what?
    El Guapo: A *plethora*.
    Jefe: Oh yes, you have a plethora.
    El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
    Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
    El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
    Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

    <he slowly backs away from Pembrokes hanging TestoPRO/Glycobol Unicorn pinanta>

  40. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hopefully the pinata was filled with TestoPRO and Glycobol Capsules!

    I have a feeling that it was not...


    F Y'all and get out of my way ..watch me bum rush if shiny blue and black caps fall from that pinata
    S.n.S team member
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First EC stack! Logging it! Come on in
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 12:23 PM
  2. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  3. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  4. CC is logging his second LG Stack!! (unsponsored)
    By ConcreteConny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:17 AM
  5. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in