Testopro stack...

Nate101

Awards
Is it safe to stack testopro with tribulus and longjack? I have made amazing strength increases while on testopro for the last 3 weeks, but i noticed my libido is a little low.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll be fine, although it is odd that you're having a decreased libido.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it safe to stack testopro with tribulus and longjack? I have made amazing strength increases while on testopro for the last 3 weeks, but i noticed my libido is a little low.
Are you using any other supps besides these?

Nate101

Awards
I'm using creatine, bcaa's, fish oil, multi, antioxidants...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is possible you may be over training or stressed in some way which can cause a decreased libido. Every log I see libido is fine and from my own experience I noticed a great libido on testopro, never had any challenges on libido myself while on testopro.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is possible you may be over training or stressed in some way which can cause a decreased libido. Every log I see libido is fine and from my own experience I noticed a great libido on testopro, never had any challenges on libido myself while on testopro.
Same here TestoPRO kicks my libido into high gear.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some TestoPro and was wondering about adding some tribulus. Not for libido purposes, just to make the stack that much better. Has anyone done this with better strength gains than testopro alone? (not to hijack your thread, but its kinda along the same subject)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some TestoPro and was wondering about adding some tribulus. Not for libido purposes, just to make the stack that much better. Has anyone done this with better strength gains than testopro alone? (not to hijack your thread, but its kinda along the same subject)
If your looking to add to TestoPro, I would recommend Perform or Stoked.

Off the chain libibo= Perform
More strength, increased appetite and strength=Stoked

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking to add to TestoPro, I would recommend Perform or Stoked.

Off the chain libibo= Perform
More strength, increased appetite and strength=Stoked
I agree 100% on this!!!

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
i'm on perform testopro and stoked right now! up 3lbs in a week strength way up libido is insane!

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
stoked makes me a bloated mess and flares up my gyno bad. use the testopro with triazole and you will be very happy my friend.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stoked makes me a bloated mess and flares up my gyno bad. use the testopro with triazole and you will be very happy my friend.
That is the 1st time I have ever heard anyone say a tran-res product caused a gyno flareup.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
yea sustain alpha did the same thing. I should of known better. Res in some people like me can cause huge increases in estrogen and prolactin. I had blood work while on Sustain alpha and my prolactin levels were way too high according to my doc. My estrogens were also elevated too high. I did not have blood work while on stoked but after 2 weeks I looked like **** and felt like ****. Basically the same way while on SA. The 1st week on stoked I felt good and it went down from there.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea sustain alpha did the same thing. I should of known better. Res in some people like me can cause huge increases in estrogen and prolactin. I had blood work while on Sustain alpha and my prolactin levels were way too high according to my doc. My estrogens were also elevated too high. I did not have blood work while on stoked but after 2 weeks I looked like **** and felt like ****. Basically the same way while on SA. The 1st week on stoked I felt good and it went down from there.
what else have you been taking either now or previously?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tran-res for most has some anti-e properties.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
while on sustain alpha nothing else,while on stoked I was also using testopro