Anabolic Innovation Tee shirts

1. Anabolic Innovation Tee shirts

On back, chest, shoulders, which I need a baggy shirt or it constricts my range of motion rubbing against me. I can wear The Ai shirt on cardio, and leg days. It is too small for my build.(and next year I plan on growing)

any chance Anabolic Innovations can get an XXL size? and also different colors? so I can promote them more often at my gym?

I think it would boost Anabolic Innovations business
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    On back, chest, shoulders, which I need a baggy shirt or it constricts my range of motion rubbing against me. I can wear The Ai shirt on cardio, and leg days. It is too small for my build.(and next year I plan on growing)

any chance Anabolic Innovations can get an XXL size? and also different colors? so I can promote them more often at my gym?

I think it would boost Anabolic Innovations business

I completely agree. I have a red 'Team Anabolic' shirt from the HGHPro beta log I did. I've worn it a couple times but it looks like I shop at Baby Gap for my clothes. Too small in the shoulders, too big in the waist. But hey, it was a free shirt and I'll still rep AI.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I completely agree. I have a red 'Team Anabolic' shirt from the HGHPro beta log I did. I've worn it a couple times but it looks like I shop at Baby Gap for my clothes. Too small in the shoulders, too big in the waist. But hey, it was a free shirt and I'll still rep AI.
    lol @ the baby gap comment. Tis true though.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. must find ai shirt and wear it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

5. We are considering a new shirt. I will see about getting XXL if it moves forward.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

6. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    We are considering a new shirt. I will see about getting XXL if it moves forward.
    I understand Anabolic Innovations is a smaller up and coming company. From what I see we seem to be doing real well. I am happy to be a part of Anabolic Innovations and so far it seems to be beneficial for both of us.

Lets keep Anabolic Innovations climbing the latter of success

( I just would like a couple bigger baggier shirt so I can proudly show off Anabolic Innovations just about every time I am in the gym and when i get the what do you take questions I can point to my shirt tell them the company name , then recommend some products for their specific goals)

7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I understand Anabolic Innovations is a smaller up and coming company. From what I see we seem to be doing real well. I am happy to be a part of Anabolic Innovations and so far it seems to be beneficial for both of us.

Lets keep Anabolic Innovations climbing the latter of success

( I just would like a couple bigger baggier shirt so I can proudly show off Anabolic Innovations just about every time I am in the gym and when i get the what do you take questions I can point to my shirt tell them the company name , then recommend some products for their specific goals)
    I like the sounds of that.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. When Cutting Meets Anabolic Innovation
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 03:17 PM
  2. anabolic innovation samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. Anabolic Innovation's WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 08:19 PM
  4. Introducing Anabolic Innovation's TestoPRO
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:05 AM
  5. Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support
    By 01yz426 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 11:37 PM