Don't mean to brag but...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
...I just ordered 2 bottles of HGHPro for $28.79 per bottle. Also picked up two bottles of Motivate.

That is all...

:sgrin:

**(Sorry, I can't post the supplement distributor's site as they are not a site sponsor)

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
That's sad. Those of us who attempt to save money are the ones who give a f*ck. Besides, that's not good representation of Nutraplanet by posting something like that. My point was not to bash the high prices of Nutraplanet but to show some respect for the quality supplements of Anabolic Innovations and that I will continue using their supplements. It appears by your post that your company doesn't want to compete with other distributors or are jealous maybe - I can't tell. Regardless, your post is just sad...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's sad. Those of us who attempt to save money are the ones who give a f*ck. Besides, that's not good representation of Nutraplanet by posting something like that. My point was not to bash the high prices of Nutraplanet but to show some respect for the quality supplements of Anabolic Innovations and that I will continue using their supplements. It appears by your post that your company doesn't want to compete with other distributors or are jealous maybe - I can't tell. Regardless, your post is just sad...
:liar:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I started taking my HGHPro pre workout. I like.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Really? Resorting to childish accusations now? I have ordered from Nutraplanet with great success in the past and have always had great customer service. I'm not sure what provoked this personal attack. You can bet that this is one customer that is a now a former customer.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Where has all the humor gone these days...

It was just a joke man.

Thanks for the thread, we always try to compete with other vendors to ensure our customers the best deals out there and ultimately make shopping for your supplements a one stop shop.

I was unaware it was being sold that cheap so thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks for you business, we look forward to future orders from you! :usa1:

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Where has all the humor gone these days...

It was just a joke man.

Thanks for the thread, we always try to compete with other vendors to ensure our customers the best deals out there and ultimately make shopping for your supplements a one stop shop.

I was unaware it was being sold that cheap so thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks for you business, we look forward to future orders from you! :usa1:

Hey, online you just never know - especially when the only responses are smilies...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Either way man, nutraplanet is good **** man and we all know it!

MrBig just started running a pretty serious AI log, though i don't think he payed for it ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a coupon code for 10% off this weekend: MemorialAM10.

It applies to almost everything Nutraplanet has right now. There's a couple of exceptions listed in a thread in their subforum.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regardless of where you got Anabolic Innovations products I am glad you feel you got your moneys worth. I would have done the same thing if I could save some money.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I started taking my HGHPro pre workout. I like.
Nice. Any reason why in particular?

When i ran HGHPro it made me very drowsy/relaxed so i couldnt phathom working out effectively.

But other have reported insomnia, and they would be ideal candidates to try it pre-lift(as long as they dont ingest carbohydrates with there HGHPro). They would be able to reap the max benefits of the product and not be effected at night when its time to go to bed.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That's percisely it, HGHPro doesn't do anything for me sleep wise. I'm not saying it doesn't boost my GH while im sleeping, but it doesn't put me to sleep. That combined with i prefer to eat a meal right before bed to help cram in as many calories a day as i can, HGHPro isn't great for me pre-bed.

To be honest, last night i took 12 caps of HGHPro and not a damn thing. I have a pre workout meal about 2 hours before i work out, and i take a Nutrient Partitioner with it. So by the time i go to workout, i should be in the clear to take HGHPro, along with my PWO drink.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I took mine several times very close to carbs because I eat a full meal before bed also, it didn't seem to affect it much, if at all... I need to buy more tbh.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird but true.

I couldn't sleep the first and second night that I took HGHpro. I decided to cut it back to three caps a night for a few nights and sleep very deeply. Now I can take four caps with no issues, but actually only take three b/c three seems to work great for me, lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to split my doses up into 2 caps, 2x/day. I take them pre-bed and either pre-WO or with breakfast (depending if I train that day). To counter the potential drowsiness, I make sure to have either some coffee or a couple of caps of Motivate along with Alpha-Y.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird but true.

I couldn't sleep the first and second night that I took HGHpro. I decided to cut it back to three caps a night for a few nights and sleep very deeply. Now I can take four caps with no issues, but actually only take three b/c three seems to work great for me, lol.
Sounds like a small time to get adjusted to it for some people as I have heard this a few times now.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was irritated at first, but continued on due to all the great things I had read from the loggers. I'm happy I didn't give in. I can get 5-6 hours of sleep and feel better than some nights in which I get 8 hours without the HGHpro. The dreams are weird and very vivid though, lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I was irritated at first, but continued on due to all the great things I had read from the loggers. I'm happy I didn't give in. I can get 5-6 hours of sleep and feel better than some nights in which I get 8 hours without the HGHpro. The dreams are weird and very vivid though, lol.
I know all about the dreams. I had some wild ones.:sgrin:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I am hoping for some good dreams this time around :D Wonder is 3 caps would benefit me being smaller (than everyone else herE) and all..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and I are about the same size (okay, you got me...I'm not quite 5'9", lol).

Give it a try for a few nights. If it doesn't work, bump it back up to four caps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and I are about the same size (okay, you got me...I'm not quite 5'9", lol).

Give it a try for a few nights. If it doesn't work, bump it back up to four caps.
Yeah but you have major hops Nate.:)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
LOL

I took 3 last night, I had the most insane dream...involved being in Iraq and such...was semi lucid... details are in my log :p