Glycobol Pre-Bed????

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I could just be pulling this out of thin air but I thought I had read a post somewhere.....which I can't find is why I am asking.....that said taking glycobol pre-bed would be beneficial during a cutting phase? Am I just crazy???? I understand what glycobol is used for. I plan on using it during a cut just on my carb up days but I know I came across a post about using AP pre-cardio in a fasted state and thought I had read something about glycobol in this same fasted state pre-bed. Please enlighten me if so. Thanks

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, I could just be pulling this out of thin air but I thought I had read a post somewhere.....which I can't find is why I am asking.....that said taking glycobol pre-bed would be beneficial during a cutting phase? Am I just crazy???? I understand what glycobol is used for. I plan on using it during a cut just on my carb up days but I know I came across a post about using AP pre-cardio in a fasted state and thought I had read something about glycobol in this same fasted state pre-bed. Please enlighten me if so. Thanks
No i saw the same post by I think it was Dr. D.

He said something like taking it before some like hghpro (or favorite hgh supplement) it would make the hgh much more effective. I can not seem to find it , I did see it though.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know more about this as well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
essentially , low blood glucose + hyperaminoacidemia = greater GH output. add that in with your favorite hGH product and you have a nice growth hormone out put pre bed. wake up feeling lean, and tight.

it works quite well for a deep sleep aswell.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
No you wouldn't want any carbs because they will blunt gh release

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would this pre-bed be taken with any carbs?
no carbohydrates HOWEVER........ and this is a big one

Sometimes these insulinomimetics are GLUCOSE dependant meaning they will only lower sugar in presence of glucose (by increasing uptake)

with that said 10g of simple sugar ans 3 caps glycobol will work well to over induce your sugar level dropping. but this is just in theory. since your giving yourbody so much insulin mimetic to so much carbs

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I might take 1 with out a meal, but 3?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I might take 1 with out a meal, but 3?
i had best results when taking glycobol with no carbs to assess my tolerance. no carbs no inhibitiona of alpha amylase and glucosidase. therefore less runs.

kahboom

Awards
I can not sleep if I take Glycobol before bed. I stay up half the night.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its definitely very individual. Some people it helps sleep, as by lowering blood sugar you tend to get drowsy. Its worth trying at 1 cap prebed. For me, it helps.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its definitely very individual. Some people it helps sleep, as by lowering blood sugar you tend to get drowsy. Its worth trying at 1 cap prebed. For me, it helps.
This is something that I have been tinkering with off and on for about a year now. I've found that taking 1 cap of Glycobol (along with a cap of Alpha Burn for extra lipolysis) about 20-30 minutes before my pre-bed meal has no extra impact on potential negative effects, which I am quite sensitive to this.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed and if that does not work try to find a way to dose it earlier.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I used 1 cap pre-bed with great effects. Granted, I was on some other stuff as well, but I took it fasted. It was based upon the article by Dr. D, and it worked very well for me. I was able to lose nearly 9 lbs within a month quiet effortlessly. 1 cap is all I ever need of it at any time. However, if your not going to sleep, you'll definitely need carbs with it. I popped on before lunch at work, figuring I'd get to eat within 15-20 mins. and that was not such a fun time, wound up being more than an hour, and had me stealing a co-workers soda. I ran a log of it as well. This will always be one of my favorite supps!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used 1 cap pre-bed with great effects. Granted, I was on some other stuff as well, but I took it fasted. It was based upon the article by Dr. D, and it worked very well for me. I was able to lose nearly 9 lbs within a month quiet effortlessly. 1 cap is all I ever need of it at any time. However, if your not going to sleep, you'll definitely need carbs with it. I popped on before lunch at work, figuring I'd get to eat within 15-20 mins. and that was not such a fun time, wound up being more than an hour, and had me stealing a co-workers soda. I ran a log of it as well. This will always be one of my favorite supps!!
Great info thanks for sharing that.:)