CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been given the opportunity to run TestoPro and log it for Anabolic Innovations. Since I love a good test booster I am excited to put TestoPro, well, to the test.

Anabolic Innovations' TestoPro:

Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg
TestoPRO Complex (propietary blend):
Quercetin 95%,
Divanil (95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica),
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C),
Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)

Dosing: As per the bottle... 2 AM & 2 PM

About me:
Male, 29 y/o, 5'10", 189lbs, BF% unsure... about 12-13%

Current Supps I will also be using: (per request of AI they are limited to basic staples)
BCAA's, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, Multi-vitamin, Protein

Goals:
Increased strength and muscle density while maintaining cardio and endurance capabilities.

Training:
Biggest thing on my immediate horizon is the Marine Corps Half Marathon (13.1 miles) this Sunday the 16th. I also have a North Face Endurance race on June 5th.

Lifting: I will be following a 4 day lifting plan. It is structured and you will see how it is laid out as I post my activities for the day. *I'll post a quick/short overview here tomorrow*

Cardio: Run x 3 a wk, C2 Rower x 1 a wk, Jump rope x 2 a wk, if the pool opens up then I'll fit swimming in some how. *Note that my cardio regiment will probably vary and change at whim.

Nutrition:
Currently my nutrition is a lazy form of The Zone. I probably won't comment too much in this regard. We'll see how I feel and time permits.