Dragon93 on HGH Pro.

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Had another great night sleep. Didn't dream much.
    I will work for supplements!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Man I had back to back good nights and I killed it. I can just imagine what sleeping well almost every night might do...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Arms

Ez bar curl
    60-15 100-10 120-4 100-10/8/7

Decline narrow grip Bench press
    100-15 140-10 180-8 200-5pr/4

Zottman Curls
    35-10/9/6

triceps rope push downs
    80-8/7/6

hammer curls
    50-8 55-6pr/6/4

Ez bar rev curl FG
    30-15 50-10/8 40-10/10/10

wrist curls FG
    40-25 60-20 80-9/8/8 60-15
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Straight arm Pull downs
    50-15 70-10 80-8/5

Dead Lifts
    160-10/10 220-8/8/8 Used lifting straps on the 220

Wide grip Pull downs
    130-8/8/7

1 hand cable rows
    50-10 70-10 90-10 straps 110-8PR Straps

I broke down and decided to use Lifting straps to be able to work the back to the fullest until I git my grip up.
    No fat gripz?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    No fat gripz?
    No fat gripz on back. I wanted to work my back to its fullest and it is hard to do that when you can barely hold on to the bar.
  6. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i still gotta get me a pair
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    i still gotta get me a pair
    I love mine. It adds a hole new meaning to arm day.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I had another great nights sleep. I'm still loosing fat. I may change up my workout next week, haven't decided.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Great log so far man. That sleep sounds awesome. I will be starting HGHpro here shortly as well. Can't wait for that sleep/recovery!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Wow I got 8 and a half hours sleep last night. Tomorrow back to getting up early to go to work.
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Even with being sick with a nasty head cold I have slept well the last 2 nights.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I will have to get some Stoked and TestoPRO some time and run It with the HGH Pro. Test and HGH works well together by suppression Myostatin.
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

I will have to get some Stoked and TestoPRO some time and run It with the HGH Pro. Test and HGH works well together by suppression Myostatin.
    Ah Stoked /Testopro the Jail Stack LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Had a great night sleep. Just got out of work and plan on hitting chest tonight. Oh no crash since I been taking my vitamins and b12 again.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Had a great night sleep. Just got out of work and plan on hitting chest tonight. Oh no crash since I been taking my vitamins and b12 again.
    The accumulated rest is going to start paying off...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Excellent news.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Any updates buddy?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

False good sir
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Any updates buddy?
    Updates.
    OK so far I really like this product. It's one of the better HGH product I have used. The sleep has been great. Fat has been slowly going down in spite of what I eat. The doms have been way down. Strength is up. The only thing I don't care for is the green tea in it. Way too many supplement companies use it. And green tea in large amount have been proven to raise estrogen. But I don't think there is enough in this product to matter. So far I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. They lost 1 point for the green tea.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Chest With FAT GRIPZ

Wide grip bench press With FAT GRIPZ
    120-15 180-10 220-5/5/5 Almost time to add more weight.

Super set Rev grip bench press with wide grip bench press. FG only on the wide.
    140-10/10/10/9/7
    140/10/10/8/6/5

Super set Incline Dumbbell Flys FG and Incline Dumbbell Press FG
    35-10/10 25-10/10/10
    35-10/6 25-10/8/7
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Updates.
    OK so far I really like this product. It's one of the better HGH product I have used. The sleep has been great. Fat has been slowly going down in spite of what I eat. The doms have been way down. Strength is up. The only thing I don't care for is the green tea in it. Way too many supplement companies use it. And green tea in large amount have been proven to raise estrogen. But I don't think there is enough in this product to matter. So far I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. They lost 1 point for the green tea.
    Now thats a first ive heard about green tea. You mind sharing some links and spreading some knowledge brohem?

Ive only read very positive things about green tea.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

This was my thought.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Very nice bro. It is great that the sleep and recovery are doing well.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Now thats a first ive heard about green tea. You mind sharing some links and spreading some knowledge brohem?

The info I have is in some of my book. You can also find allot about it in muscle development. It lower both sex hormones. but in men lowering test will make estrogen rise.

Here is one web site that has some info.http://www.ironmagazine.com/review50.html

"
    Possible side effects and precautions
    Green tea, even in large amounts, is associated with very few side effects. In mice, signs of toxicity were only observed when doses reached 2 g/kg daily of an 80% polyphenol abstract (this is about the equivalent of 8 cups per pound of body weight, per day – 1200 cups of tea in a 150 lb. individual) [80].

It is possible that large amounts of polyphenols could impair mineral absorption, making extra mineral supplements a wise course of action. Of primary importance is a significant inhibition of nonheme iron absorption, which is relevant if most of your iron comes from sources other than meat [81, 82]. It is possible that there is also mild inhibition of calcium, manganese, and zinc [83, 84], although there is a study that disputes the finding of impaired zinc absorption [84]. The only place where the phenomenon of significant mineral blockage by green tea has even been of worry is in Tunisia, where there is high tea intake and non-meat products are the primary source of dietay iron [81]. However, it may be prudent to take a multivitamin supplement that provides adequate amounts of these minerals at a separate time or a low-dose slow release iron supplement if one decides to consume large amounts of polyphenols.

A concern that is commonly brought up about green tea is the idea that it decreases levels of androgens such as testosterone and DHT. One study reported that after administered to rats, EGCG "significantly reduced food intake; body weight; blood levels of testosterone, estradiol, leptin, insulin, insulin-like growth factor I, LH, glucose, cholesterol, and triglyceride" [22]. However, a different study with green tea catechins in rats found decreased body weight but increased thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), LH, and testosterone levels [85]. A final study in mice with green tea indicated drastic increases in both testosterone and DHT from green tea treatment, but levels of both were synergistically inhibited when it was adminstered along with soy phytochemicals [86]. In vitro, EGCG inhibits type I 5AR [2, 87], which is partially responsible for the conversion of testosterone to DHT (for this reason, it has been proposed in the topical treatment of acne and hair loss [2]), while in rats, green tea is an aromatase inhibitor, which (in theory) would be responsible for an increase in tesotsterone levels [85].

So, how does one make sense of this mess of contadictory data? It should first be noted that 5AR inhibition has only been shown in vitro [87], while it has not been observed in live animals – in fact, drastic increases in DHT have been found - and it seems that other constituents of green tea counteract the 5AR inhibition [88]. The conclusions of the first study, which found drastic decreases in body weight, testosterone, and other hormones, are very misleading. A drastic reduction in levels of all of the substances mentioned can unfortunately be expected from weight loss in any situation (which is one of the reasons losing weight without losing muscle mass is so difficult). Indeed, when the authors of the same study restricted the food intake of the rats to cause a similar weight loss to that induced by EGCG, similar effects were seen, implying that the changes were not due to EGCG but due to drastic body weight loss [22]. The effect green tea has on levels of androgens and other hormones is complex and depends on various factors, but no detrimental effects have as of yet been seen in human populations. "

Another site http://www.uchospitals.edu/news/2000/20000223-tea.html

In addition to decreased food intake and body weight, rats injected with EGCG had lower levels of testosterone (70 percent less in the bloodstream) and insulin. "These results may not have been a direct result of EGCG since food restriction could also cause these hormones to drop," said Liao.

another site http://www.ehow.com/how_5718743_inhi...tosterone.html
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I will copy more out of my books when I have the extra time.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Had a great night sleep. And a ruff day a work. will be hitting back tonight.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

EGCG side effects

There is no recommended daily allowance for EGCG. However, alarm bells have been ringing as scientific studies have linked consuming too much green tea extract with liver toxicity and liver/kidney damage.

another site you mite like if you are into the science. http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/141/3/980

I'm not trying to down green tea. Hell I drink it from time to time. But they put EGCG in everything and getting to much can be a bad thing.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Back

Dead Lifts
    160-10/10 220-10/10/10 used straps on the 220

Wide grip Pull downs
    140-8/8/6

1 Hand cable rows with straps
    100-8/8/8

Need To Buy More Weight.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

There is no recommended daily allowance for EGCG. However, alarm bells have been ringing as scientific studies have linked consuming too much green tea extract with liver toxicity and liver/kidney damage.

another site you mite like if you are into the science. http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/141/3/980

I'm not trying to down green tea. Hell I drink it from time to time. But they put EGCG in everything and getting to much can be a bad thing.
    You make a valid point in that their may be the possibility in one overdosing on EGCG but according to your first post in order to overdose on green tea an individual my size would have to down 1520 cups of green tea. This means assuming each cup has 180mg i would need to take in 273,600 mg. So i would need to down 273.6 grams of EGCG to gain those negative sides.

Therefore i believe no one takes in that much green tea based on the cost of downing that much EGCG daily.

But You have made us aware of a new point of view that allows the community to become more educated.

If you want i could post several links to interesting articles on the some benefits of green tea just so u have more knowledge in ur current arsenal.

ANd i am currently reading the last article you posted. It seems quite interesting.

ALso good workout buddy! Reps!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry i have repped you too much haha...must spread rep points around
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Feel free to post more on green tea. I have some more that I pan on posting on it. It have allot of advantages. But too much of a good thing can be bad. And yes you would need 1520 cups to make it toxic. But it will lower your test at a much lower dose. Some research shows that as little as 2 cup can lower your test. Then you start looking at all your supplements in your cupboard and you read all the labels and find allot of green tea in every thing. It is a add in, in allot of products.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I don't want you to think I'm bashing Green tea so here is some good stuff.
    More than a decade's worth of research about green tea's health benefits -- particularly its potential to fight cancer and heart disease -- has been more than intriguing, as have limited studies about green tea's role in lowering cholesterol, burning fat, preventing diabetes and stroke, and staving off dementia.

There has been research investigating the benefit of EGCG from green tea in the treatment of HIV infection, where EGCG has been shown to reduce plaques related to AIDS related dementia in the laboratory, as well as block gp120.[4][5][6] However, these effects have yet to be confirmed in live human trials, and it does not imply that green tea will cure or block HIV infection, but it may help regulate viral load as long as it is not involved in adverse drug reactions. The concentrations of EGCG used in the studies could not be reached by drinking green tea. More study into EGCG and HIV is currently underway

There is increasing evidence to show that EGCG, along with other flavonoids, can be beneficial in treating brain,[8] prostate,[9][10] cervical[11] and bladder[12] cancers. EGCG has been shown to bind and inhibit the anti-apoptotic protein Bcl-xl[13] which has been implicated in both cancer cell and normal cell survival

According to the research led at Medical College of Georgia[15] EGCG may help protect against some autoimmune diseases, including Sjögren's syndrome. Research results may suggest tha EGCG (eg. in green tea) can turn on the body’s defense system against TNF-alpha proteins, which are involved in systemic inflammation

A recent study using mouse models at the University of Southern California showed that, in contrast to the myriad benefits commonly associated with green tea and green tea extract (GTE), EGCG binds with the anti-cancer drug Velcade, significantly reducing its bioavailability and thereby rendering it therapeutically useless.[16] Dr. Schönthal, who headed the study, suggests that consumption of green tea and GTE products be strongly contraindicated for patients undergoing treatment for multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma

GCG Green Tea benefits have been touted as protecting the human body in many ways. Here are just a few:
    Prevention from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
    Immunoprotective properties, providing protection to individuals undergoing radiation or chemo.
    Reduction of fat in the arterial walls.
    Cancer protection
    Beneficial for inflamation reduction in rheumatoid arthritis
    Lowers high cholesterol levels
    Cardiovascular disease
    Infection reduction
    Impaired immune function
    Diet and weight loss prevention
    Skin treatments
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I don't want you to think I'm bashing Green tea so here is some good stuff.
    More than a decade's worth of research about green tea's health benefits -- particularly its potential to fight cancer and heart disease -- has been more than intriguing, as have limited studies about green tea's role in lowering cholesterol, burning fat, preventing diabetes and stroke, and staving off dementia.

There has been research investigating the benefit of EGCG from green tea in the treatment of HIV infection, where EGCG has been shown to reduce plaques related to AIDS related dementia in the laboratory, as well as block gp120.[4][5][6] However, these effects have yet to be confirmed in live human trials, and it does not imply that green tea will cure or block HIV infection, but it may help regulate viral load as long as it is not involved in adverse drug reactions. The concentrations of EGCG used in the studies could not be reached by drinking green tea. More study into EGCG and HIV is currently underway

There is increasing evidence to show that EGCG, along with other flavonoids, can be beneficial in treating brain,[8] prostate,[9][10] cervical[11] and bladder[12] cancers. EGCG has been shown to bind and inhibit the anti-apoptotic protein Bcl-xl[13] which has been implicated in both cancer cell and normal cell survival

According to the research led at Medical College of Georgia[15] EGCG may help protect against some autoimmune diseases, including Sjögren's syndrome. Research results may suggest tha EGCG (eg. in green tea) can turn on the body’s defense system against TNF-alpha proteins, which are involved in systemic inflammation

A recent study using mouse models at the University of Southern California showed that, in contrast to the myriad benefits commonly associated with green tea and green tea extract (GTE), EGCG binds with the anti-cancer drug Velcade, significantly reducing its bioavailability and thereby rendering it therapeutically useless.[16] Dr. Schönthal, who headed the study, suggests that consumption of green tea and GTE products be strongly contraindicated for patients undergoing treatment for multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma

GCG Green Tea benefits have been touted as protecting the human body in many ways. Here are just a few:
    Prevention from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
    Immunoprotective properties, providing protection to individuals undergoing radiation or chemo.
    Reduction of fat in the arterial walls.
    Cancer protection
    Beneficial for inflamation reduction in rheumatoid arthritis
    Lowers high cholesterol levels
    Cardiovascular disease
    Infection reduction
    Impaired immune function
    Diet and weight loss prevention
    Skin treatments

You pretty much covered it all there. And I completely agree that too much of a good think is always bad. Green tea in moderation is key. And a little testopro/stoked combo can remedy any decrease in test that green tea may cause lol. Especially if it helps prevent cancer.

Now as far as 2 cups lowering ur test, i have taken up to 2 grams of EGCG a day while maintaining high libido. Sir you have led me to a new question to research!! Good info here buddy. I strongly believe everyone should know the bad of a specific supplement along with the good. Up until now i thought EGCG was the miracle extract. You have now opened the doory for further research which is invaluable for growth.

Keep it up!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I'm loving the sleep I get from this stuff. Hell I would take it just for that.
  35. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly green tea is overrated.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm loving the sleep I get from this stuff. Hell I would take it just for that.
    Oh yah a good sleep is worth and investment...
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

I am getting great sleep and I will stay out of the green tea debate LOL.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am getting great sleep and I will stay out of the green tea debate LOL.
    Should I start on the L-dope?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

I got to say I know now why they put the Green tea in it.
    Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), found in Camellia sinensis (Tea Plant, also known as Black, White, Oolong, Pu-erh, or Green Tea), is purportedly a natural and potent DDCI, though it is unknown as to whether it is selectively peripheral and not also central in action

Besides the CNS, L-DOPA is also converted into dopamine from within the peripheral nervous system (PNS). The resulting hyperdopaminergia is the cause of many of the adverse side-effects seen with sole L-DOPA administration. In order to bypass these effects, it is standard clinical practice to co-administer a peripheral DOPA decarboxylase inhibitor (DDCI) such as carbidopa (Lodosyn, Sinemet, Parcopa, Atamet, Stalevo) or benserazide (Madopar, Prolopa) with L-DOPA in augmentation, for the purpose of preventing the peripheral synthesis of dopamine from L-DOPA. Co-administration of pyridoxine without a DDCI accelerates the peripheral decarboxylation of L-DOPA to such an extent that it negates the effects of L-DOPA administration, a phenomenon that historically caused great confusion.

So with that info I would have to put this product up to a 10.

I would like to apologize to Green tea for being so hard on it, and welcome it into my HGH pro with open arms.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

The above info can be found on. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-DOPA
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dragon93's new stack. TCF-1, ASGT, TestoPro
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 07:56 AM
  2. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 07:30 PM