Dragon93 on HGH Pro.

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Ok I had a hard time falling asleep last night. But I still had a great night sleep. I don't remember any dreams. What do you think of me taking 6 pills a day?
    I will work for supplements!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Ok I had a hard time falling asleep last night. But I still had a great night sleep. I don't remember any dreams. What do you think of me taking 6 pills a day?
    I would not recommend 6. Was this the 1st night you had this problem?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would not recommend 6. Was this the 1st night you had this problem?
    I've had it 2 times. What is the dose of Mucuna Puriens in 4 pills?
    I will work for supplements!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I've had it 2 times. What is the dose of Mucuna Puriens in 4 pills?
    I do not know as it is a prob blend. May you can PM UNCnate and get his opinion on the dosage. He is the one who formulated the product.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I do not know as it is a prob blend. May you can PM UNCnate and get his opinion on the dosage. He is the one who formulated the product.
    Just shot him a PM.
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       


  6. I had a great night sleep last night. Today I started dragging @ss at 1pm.
    I will work for supplements!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I had a great night sleep last night. Today I started dragging @ss at 1pm.
    Glad you slept great. What do you think is causing you to drag @ss now?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Glad you slept great. What do you think is causing you to drag @ss now?
    I don't know it is like a sugar crash but I didn't have any. I'm going to start taking B12. That should help.
    I will work for supplements!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I don't know it is like a sugar crash but I didn't have any. I'm going to start taking B12. That should help.
    Do you have a high caff intake?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Do you have a high caff intake?
    2 coffees in the morning.
    I will work for supplements!

  11. How is your vitamin situation, I used to feel a crash before I started taking multi's years ago...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How is your vitamin situation, I used to feel a crash before I started taking multi's years ago...
    That was what i was thinking since I ran out 2 day ago. I'm picking up some multi and B12 tonight.
    I will work for supplements!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    That was what i was thinking since I ran out 2 day ago. I'm picking up some multi and B12 tonight.
    Let us know how this works out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Let us know how this works out.
    Will do.
    I will work for supplements!
  15. Shoulders


    Any Workout That has FG means I used FAT GRIPZ.

    Military Press
    100-15 120-10 140-3PR

    Arnald press FG
    35-10 45-8 50-5PR

    Lateral Raises
    35-8PR/8/6

    Front Raises
    35-8PR/8/7

    Bentover Laterals
    40-8PR/8/6

    Dumbbell upright Rows
    55-7PR/6/4

    BB shrugs
    220-10/10/10 Used lifting straps.
    I will work for supplements!

  16. Had another great night sleep. Didn't dream much.
    I will work for supplements!

  17. Man I had back to back good nights and I killed it. I can just imagine what sleeping well almost every night might do...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  18. Arms


    Ez bar curl
    60-15 100-10 120-4 100-10/8/7

    Decline narrow grip Bench press
    100-15 140-10 180-8 200-5pr/4

    Zottman Curls
    35-10/9/6

    triceps rope push downs
    80-8/7/6

    hammer curls
    50-8 55-6pr/6/4

    Ez bar rev curl FG
    30-15 50-10/8 40-10/10/10

    wrist curls FG
    40-25 60-20 80-9/8/8 60-15
    I will work for supplements!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Straight arm Pull downs
    50-15 70-10 80-8/5

    Dead Lifts
    160-10/10 220-8/8/8 Used lifting straps on the 220

    Wide grip Pull downs
    130-8/8/7

    1 hand cable rows
    50-10 70-10 90-10 straps 110-8PR Straps

    I broke down and decided to use Lifting straps to be able to work the back to the fullest until I git my grip up.
    No fat gripz?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    No fat gripz?
    No fat gripz on back. I wanted to work my back to its fullest and it is hard to do that when you can barely hold on to the bar.
    I will work for supplements!

  21. i still gotta get me a pair
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    i still gotta get me a pair
    I love mine. It adds a hole new meaning to arm day.
    I will work for supplements!

  23. I had another great nights sleep. I'm still loosing fat. I may change up my workout next week, haven't decided.
    I will work for supplements!

  24. Great log so far man. That sleep sounds awesome. I will be starting HGHpro here shortly as well. Can't wait for that sleep/recovery!

  25. Wow I got 8 and a half hours sleep last night. Tomorrow back to getting up early to go to work.
    I will work for supplements!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dragon93's new stack. TCF-1, ASGT, TestoPro
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 08:56 AM
  2. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Log in
Log in