TESTO PRO & GLYCOBOL IS WHERE ANABOLIC AND TESTOSTERONE MEETS!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

[QUOTE=stxnas;2430123]You should be fine. None of the ingredients in our products will squash estrogen the way something like ATD will. Think more along the lines of estrogen regulation

Glad to hear that you found your sweet spot for Glycobol. I just started back up on it today after a three - four week cessation [/QUOTE

What's the longest someone should run glycobol? I'm still on my samples and haven't even opened the original bottle yet lol

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Dr.D said that Glycobol can be ran indefinitely. I like to take time off from pretty much anything that I use though (other than Cycle Support/Life Support).
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Dr.D said that Glycobol can be ran indefinitely. I like to take time off from pretty much anything that I use though (other than Cycle Support/Life Support).
    I agree I would take some time off after a 2-3 month ride.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Okay, for the past week or so, I've been developing rashes and itches on my body. I'm a little worried...has anybody heard of this related side effects. I've been taking glycobol @ only 2 caps with 50g of complex carbs. I don't know if its from glycobol or these little bugs that's been flying around (don't know the name of them but you can't see them) lol. I just want to be safe as possible..hopefully is not insulin related side effects. I haven't even opened my full bottle yet..what y'all think?
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Okay, for the past week or so, I've been developing rashes and itches on my body. I'm a little worried...has anybody heard of this related side effects. I've been taking glycobol @ only 2 caps with 50g of complex carbs. I don't know if its from glycobol or these little bugs that's been flying around (don't know the name of them but you can't see them) lol. I just want to be safe as possible..hopefully is not insulin related side effects. I haven't even opened my full bottle yet..what y'all think?
    I can not honestly not answer that. Maybe stopping the glycobol for a few days. If the rash goes away then maybe something in Glycobol causes you a reaction. If it does not go away probably the bugs. I have not heard of this side from glycobol but we all react differrently.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I can not honestly not answer that. Maybe stopping the glycobol for a few days. If the rash goes away then maybe something in Glycobol causes you a reaction. If it does not go away probably the bugs. I have not heard of this side from glycobol but we all react differrently.
    Yea, I googled side effects from glycobol and nothing related to that..only green stools, nausea and vomit (probably from low carb) but other than that, nothing. Is not like I'm abusing the thing lol. I'll stop it for the rest of the week and see what happens...sucks man, I'm really enjoying this run. Thanks again
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Yea, I googled side effects from glycobol and nothing related to that..only green stools, nausea and vomit (probably from low carb) but other than that, nothing. Is not like I'm abusing the thing lol. I'll stop it for the rest of the week and see what happens...sucks man, I'm really enjoying this run. Thanks again
    Anytime bro.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%

Are you doing better yet? If not, go to your doctor.

I doubt it's the Glycobol; this is the first I've heard of something like this.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Quick review -

Glycobol - well, the itchiness and rashes went away (thank god). It could've been 2 things...1 these mini bugs that you see but they attack you with rage! Or 2 this cheap ass soap that irritated my skin. It was not glycobol, I popped open my full bottle (finally) and I've been on it for 2 days.. so far so good, No itchiness or rashes occurred. For pre-cautionary reasons - I'm spacing it 12 hrs apart from breakfast (1 cap) to PWO (1 cap). Glad it wasn't it though..

Testopro - strength and LBM went up a little notch, nothing significant. Is probably bc my body has got used to it...that means is time to cycle off. I have 2 wks left, then cycling off for 4 wks.

Its been a nice run so far, wanted to throw in stoked but it wouldn't make any sense, bc I've been on testopro for 6 wks, then I'll just have 2 wks of stoked. So I'll wait until my next run. Considering HGHpro while I cycle off testopro...and see how that works.

I'll update my finally review as I hit my final 2 wks of testopro. Til next time AM
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Quick review -

Glycobol - well, the itchiness and rashes went away (thank god). It could've been 2 things...1 these mini bugs that you see but they attack you with rage! Or 2 this cheap ass soap that irritated my skin. It was not glycobol, I popped open my full bottle (finally) and I've been on it for 2 days.. so far so good, No itchiness or rashes occurred. For pre-cautionary reasons - I'm spacing it 12 hrs apart from breakfast (1 cap) to PWO (1 cap). Glad it wasn't it though..

Testopro - strength and LBM went up a little notch, nothing significant. Is probably bc my body has got used to it...that means is time to cycle off. I have 2 wks left, then cycling off for 4 wks.

Its been a nice run so far, wanted to throw in stoked but it wouldn't make any sense, bc I've been on testopro for 6 wks, then I'll just have 2 wks of stoked. So I'll wait until my next run. Considering HGHpro while I cycle off testopro...and see how that works.

I'll update my finally review as I hit my final 2 wks of testopro. Til next time AM
    Sounds good bro. Happy to hear about the rashes going away.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quick review -

Did you get the glycobol dosage and timing squared away. Its a really good partitioner when the user gets that "sweet spot" with dosage, cho intake and timing.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quick review -

Yah when it starts to level off you can either cycle off or boost he dosage a bit. If it's been 8 weeks cycle off would probably be the better choice.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Final review

TestoPRO - a sad day today fellas...counted my pills, and found out I have 5 days left (damn). Well with that said, for the last 8 wks on testo, I've gained more than decent amount of strength. I increased about 10-15% on ALL lifts, especially legs and arms. I will make this my MAIN staple for testosterone boosters. Thank AI

Glycobol - well, popped open my full bottle, the caps are glod and black (go saints) lol..some odd reason, I haven't gotten ANY GI nor stomach pains and other sides from it. Maybe is the different caps..idk..but loving it, I'm up to the full recommend amount at 4 caps per day (2 am/ 2 pm) however, I'm carb cycling, so I do not take the full amount everyday but I still consume 2 caps at a time, with either breakfast or PWO

Now that I'm done with testopro, I was considering of running an ATD like inhitbit-e, but wondering if its ok to do so? I know I'm suppose to cycle off 8 weeks but since inhibit-e, dosent significantly raise testosterone, i'd figure it'll be okay. What do you suggest to do? Thanks for the advises through out this run!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

[QUOTE=DreamWeaver;2440514]Yah when it starts to level off you can either cycle off or boost he dosage a bit. If it's been 8 weeks cycle off would probably be the better choice.[/QUO

would you recommend running an ATD while off testo? I was thinking about inhibit-e, just to keep my muscles tight and fit
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

[quote=dre alvarez;2448719]
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah when it starts to level off you can either cycle off or boost he dosage a bit. If it's been 8 weeks cycle off would probably be the better choice.[/QUO

would you recommend running an ATD while off testo? I was thinking about inhibit-e, just to keep my muscles tight and fit
    I would cycle off of anything that raises test levels at all. Great news on the Glycobol. Some get the sides at first and others don't.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

[quote=pembroke3355;2448781]

I would cycle off of anything that raises test levels at all. Great news on the Glycobol. Some get the sides at first and others don't.
    So how long to wait? And next cycle, I'm going with testopro and either inhibit-e or bromo? Which is ur suggestion?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

[quote=dre alvarez;2449647]

So how long to wait? And next cycle, I'm going with testopro and either inhibit-e or bromo? Which is ur suggestion?
    Can I run HGHpro while off testopro?
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

[quote=dre alvarez;2449666]

Can I run HGHpro while off testopro?
    That would work very well. No problems there.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

[quote=pembroke3355;2450540]

That would work very well. No problems there.
    Yep HGHPro will be one of my staple products...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

[quote=DreamWeaver;2452273]

Yep HGHPro will be one of my staple products...
    Will you go with a 5 on 2 off dosing?
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

The final review of testoPRO - I can't lie, when i first ordered testopro, I was skeptical and questioning myself why I didn't go with activate xtreme...8 weeks later...I'm glad I chose testopro lol. What a run! In the first 3 days I felt my libido shoot up, which was perfect since I was on pct. Then from there on, it was solid strength gains. I didn't maxed out while on this run, however 225 on the bench felt like, 185 at about 7 weeks in. I also, leaned out, dropped about 1.5% body fat in 8 weeks, which made me not want to not cycle off. At the 8 week mark, it wasn't as effective..my body had gotten use to testopro, so with about 10 caps left, I up the dose to 6 a day (3 in am - 3 in pm) and I tell you, the effects came back with more of a kick!..libido and strength went up even more than when I started. Now I'm cycling off and wondering how long to cycle off for, before I get back on this cycle? I was thinking maybe 2-3 weeks so be sufficient enough...this is my go to test booster from now on, thanks AI for this amazing product.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The final review of testoPRO - I can't lie, when i first ordered testopro, I was skeptical and questioning myself why I didn't go with activate xtreme...8 weeks later...I'm glad I chose testopro lol. What a run! In the first 3 days I felt my libido shoot up, which was perfect since I was on pct. Then from there on, it was solid strength gains. I didn't maxed out while on this run, however 225 on the bench felt like, 185 at about 7 weeks in. I also, leaned out, dropped about 1.5% body fat in 8 weeks, which made me not want to not cycle off. At the 8 week mark, it wasn't as effective..my body had gotten use to testopro, so with about 10 caps left, I up the dose to 6 a day (3 in am - 3 in pm) and I tell you, the effects came back with more of a kick!..libido and strength went up even more than when I started. Now I'm cycling off and wondering how long to cycle off for, before I get back on this cycle? I was thinking maybe 2-3 weeks so be sufficient enough...this is my go to test booster from now on, thanks AI for this amazing product.
    nice review.
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Nice review the good thing about TestoPRO is it contains Divanil just like the AX does.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

solid review
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

So is 2-3 weeks good enough to jump back on or should I wait the full 4 weeks? (impatient I know.)
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

So is 2-3 weeks good enough to jump back on or should I wait the full 4 weeks? (impatient I know.)
    I wouldnt tell you to do something i wouldnt do...therefore i would wait the full 4 weeks. I myself will wait 2-3 months between cycles. But that is just me.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I wouldnt tell you to do something i wouldnt do...therefore i would wait the full 4 weeks. I myself will wait 2-3 months between cycles. But that is just me.
    Yep.. about 8 weeks for me so I usually bridge with something else.
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post

I agree wait the 4 weeks.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%

I just got around to reading this final review.

Solid!

Thanks for logging this.

Are you thinking about adding anything else to your next run or will it be TestoPRO running standalone again?

Similar Forum Threads

1. When Cutting Meets Anabolic Innovation
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 03:17 PM
  2. Glycobol vs Anabolic pump...
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 11:32 AM
  3. Glycobol vs. Anabolic Pump
    By jamjoe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:21 PM
  4. Glycobol or anabolic pump???
    By Nate101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 11:44 AM
  5. Anabolic Innovations' NEW Glycobol!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 10:29 AM