TESTO PRO & GLYCOBOL IS WHERE ANABOLIC AND TESTOSTERONE MEETS!

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
What's going on guys?

Here to post a log while while on this amazing run with testo pro and glycobol. So...here....we.......go...

I've been on testo pro for about 2 weeks now and started glycobol 2 days ago. So let's start with testpro..I was skeptical at first bc the ingreidents seemed minimal but after reading a few reviews, I said, "what the heck" and gave it a shot. And I regret of being so skeptical lol. This is one of the most potent and well dosed product I've tried. After the 3rd day, I felt my libio raise up and by the 6th day, it "kicked in" and was overwhelmed of how fast it kicked in. This is my 2nd week on testopro and I've lost a bit of bodyfat and muscle seem a bit fuller and harder. My first dose is @ 6am (empty stomach) then eat 30mins after, no reason, I just have a habit of taking supps on empty lol. 2nd dose is @ 1pm, 1hr after lunch, dosing it like this gives me to dose other supps with space. So everthing was steady..until I ran into GLYCOBOL!...read reviews and order 2 samples of it (still on it lol). I'm on a keto diet..well targeting keto, so I have carbs pre/post workouts but I haven't been carbing up, bc for some strange reason my body response with a bit of water weight and fat. And I seperate carbs from fat, I never consume them together, my diet is on point, ppl just respond different. I might sensitive to insulin. But after just consuming 1 cap of glyco 30mins prior to my post workout carb meal, I felt full at first, like I've over ate..but after 10mins, I felt unboalted lol. Woke up today, looked in the mirror, and seen hard muscles!...I'm not exaggerating. I can tell that my glycogen refills hit the muscles and didn't over spill, which what we call fat storage. Glycobol is too potent and I'm just taking in 1 cap w/ breakfast and 1 cap postworkouts. I feel great on this dosage, thinking about dosing it to 3 caps per day. I highly recommend glycobol, for people who wants to control sugar levels, lean bulks, or cutting phases.It worked immediately for me...then again, I know what I'm doing as far as training, nutrition, and what works for me and so far, testopro and glycobol are my main staples for a healthy and natural way, to achieve my fitness goals. Amazing line up AI, thank you. I will keep this log running for the next 2 months, so stay tuned.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Staying tuned!

Good review thus far.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, good stuff... yah it seems like you're getting better value when it kicks in early. I was pretty surprised myself. I had a bit of agression but it passed and libido!! well it didn't pass it did get more manageable. It was uncomfortably high at first.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Hey, good stuff... yah it seems like you're getting better value when it kicks in early. I was pretty surprised myself. I had a bit of agression but it passed and libido!! well it didn't pass it did get more manageable. It was uncomfortably high at first.
Yea, I never experienced any fast kicks with any other supps. My body must really respond well on AI products

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, I never experienced any fast kicks with any other supps. My body must really respond well on AI products
No Testopro kicks in very early for a herbal... a lot of people get the same effect, maybe the most consistant supp out there.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
very sick to hear this, excited to hear the rest of this review

subbed

....easy!!!

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I'm in as well. All I've heard is good things about testo pro. I'm going to have to break down and try this stuff.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
subbed, cant wait to get my testopro, and definitely want some glycobol for my cut in 5 weeks.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
that testopro iz da bizness, one of the best products on the market hands down

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed, cant wait to get my testopro, and definitely want some glycobol for my cut in 5 weeks.
Glycobol is great on a cut helps you retain some muscle that you may lose during a cut.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that testopro iz da bizness, one of the best products on the market hands down
Everybody seems to like it, myself included...

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
So today, I received my 2nd bottle of testo pro, half way through the first bottle and excited to run it for 8 weeks along with glycobol. I ordered testo pro from dps bc I had store credit. Anyways, I looked at the new bottle and notice a "lighter blue" and white pill, so I was like "hmm strange" and checked out the another one I'm running now and is a "royal/dark blue" wiuth white. Is this normal? Or should I send it back? Hope I did get a expired bottle lol...any suggestions on what to do!?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today, I received my 2nd bottle of testo pro, half way through the first bottle and excited to run it for 8 weeks along with glycobol. I ordered testo pro from dps bc I had store credit. Anyways, I looked at the new bottle and notice a "lighter blue" and white pill, so I was like "hmm strange" and checked out the another one I'm running now and is a "royal/dark blue" wiuth white. Is this normal? Or should I send it back? Hope I did get a expired bottle lol...any suggestions on what to do!?
I've had both colors as well...don't think it's a issue...

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Happens alot when we use different place for the caps.
Ok cool, as long as it do what it does lol, then I'm good with whatever color the caps come in..it can be rainbow colored for what I care lol

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Alright so today is the start of my 2nd week on glycobol and the start of my 3rd week on testopro (I wish I would've start the stact together) oh what the hell, is working anyways lol. I finally ordered "the 120 cap" bottle glycobol, excited about that and I have a full of testopro still sealed up and I'm not in any hurry to open it lol, I'm just enjoying this stack at the recommended dosage and want it to last the whole 8 week cycle that I invested in. Okay with that out the way, I've upped my does on glyco to 4 caps a day, just playing around with the dosage and timing of it, yesterday I went with the 1-2-1 approach and this morning I popped 2 before breakfast. Everything seems good...except i finally notice a minor side effect of GI today. I feel a little bloated and gas is rumbling around like if I ate a bucket of peanut butter (love it by the way lol). Thinking about, tappering down to 3 caps per day, I had no side effects what's so ever withing dosing it @ 1 in am and 2 post workouts. I'm on a low carb diet anyway, and I only consume complex carbs with breakfast and post workouts. So 3 should still be sufficient. But overall, I'm still loving the fact that I'm losing bodyfat and not accumulating fat and even though I BARELY have any cheat meals, I did carb up pretty good yesterday..good carbs, that I've been missing out on and notice to look a bit leaner today. I'm running a 4 phase cutting cycle of 16 wks, so every 4 weeks i'll touch up my training and cardio sessions and tweak up my diet. I'm also adding more supplements as each phase progresses. However, glycobol and testopro will be my main staple for the first 2-3 phases. And now looking to add a decent fat burner, nothing over the top. I'll up date as this as the week goes by and I'll keep training and eating like a bodybuilder lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so today is the start of my 2nd week on glycobol and the start of my 3rd week on testopro (I wish I would've start the stact together) oh what the hell, is working anyways lol. I finally ordered "the 120 cap" bottle glycobol, excited about that and I have a full of testopro still sealed up and I'm not in any hurry to open it lol, I'm just enjoying this stack at the recommended dosage and want it to last the whole 8 week cycle that I invested in. Okay with that out the way, I've upped my does on glyco to 4 caps a day, just playing around with the dosage and timing of it, yesterday I went with the 1-2-1 approach and this morning I popped 2 before breakfast. Everything seems good...except i finally notice a minor side effect of GI today. I feel a little bloated and gas is rumbling around like if I ate a bucket of peanut butter (love it by the way lol). Thinking about, tappering down to 3 caps per day, I had no side effects what's so ever withing dosing it @ 1 in am and 2 post workouts. I'm on a low carb diet anyway, and I only consume complex carbs with breakfast and post workouts. So 3 should still be sufficient. But overall, I'm still loving the fact that I'm losing bodyfat and not accumulating fat and even though I BARELY have any cheat meals, I did carb up pretty good yesterday..good carbs, that I've been missing out on and notice to look a bit leaner today. I'm running a 4 phase cutting cycle of 16 wks, so every 4 weeks i'll touch up my training and cardio sessions and tweak up my diet. I'm also adding more supplements as each phase progresses. However, glycobol and testopro will be my main staple for the first 2-3 phases. And now looking to add a decent fat burner, nothing over the top. I'll up date as this as the week goes by and I'll keep training and eating like a bodybuilder lol.
If your on a really low carb diet going back down is a wise thing to do. I am happy it is working out for you.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good rule is 1 glycobol for 30 grams of carbs, not to exceed 2 pills 2 time ed..

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
A good rule is 1 glycobol for 30 grams of carbs, not to exceed 2 pills 2 time ed..
Lol thanks DW, I had to learn the hard way...had a "green experience" about 30mins ago. Definitely tapering down lol

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
If your on a really low carb diet going back down is a wise thing to do. I am happy it is working out for you.:)
Yep, im definitely tapering down man. Total carbs per day is about 80-85g of net carbs..so u think 2 will be sufficient or go with 3?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, im definitely tapering down man. Total carbs per day is about 80-85g of net carbs..so u think 2 will be sufficient or go with 3?
Start with 2 if everything is good try 3 you can always taper back to 2 if 3 is to much.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol thanks DW, I had to learn the hard way...had a "green experience" about 30mins ago. Definitely tapering down lol
Some of my best lessons were via that particular route... the hard way is most traveled...

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Quick question on post workouts, after working out, is it best to take 1 cap and eat fast absorbing, like a banana or take a cap w/ postwrouts meals?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick question on post workouts, after working out, is it best to take 1 cap and eat fast absorbing, like a banana or take a cap w/ postwrouts meals?
Personally what i find works best(i do this when i workout during the morning or midday) is ill hit up 1-2 glycobol depending on the amount of carbs i take in and i have a mxed carb source. It will be part fast actign carbs and past slow digesting. I mix this with protein and im good to go.

Example:

2 caps
1 banana
1 yogurt
1/2 cup oatmeal
2-3 scoops whey

Mixed with milk or water depending on how im feeling that day.

During the workout ill be sipping on simple sugars/electrolytes(Gatorade or Powerade) since i sweat A LOT and RecoverPro.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Personally what i find works best(i do this when i workout during the morning or midday) is ill hit up 1-2 glycobol depending on the amount of carbs i take in and i have a mxed carb source. It will be part fast actign carbs and past slow digesting. I mix this with protein and im good to go.

Example:

2 caps
1 banana
1 yogurt
1/2 cup oatmeal
2-3 scoops whey

During the workout ill be sipping on simple sugars/electrolytes(Gatorade or Powerade) since i sweat A LOT and RecoverPro.
Yea I sweat bullet also lol. But that's a great preworkout meal!, I'm definitely try that tomorrow for a prework..maybe 90mins prior to training. I just did, 1 cap w/ whey isolate, 1 lg banana, 1 sc xtend, and 8oz orange juice for post wrkouts, then 2 hrs later 1 cap w/ 1/4 cup brown rice and 1/4 cup black beans w/ 8oz chicken breast. Yea, I'm tring that for prewrkouts, thanks go hard.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established

Example:

2 caps
1 banana
1 yogurt
1/2 cup oatmeal
2-3 scoops whey

I AM A FAN OF MIXING FAST AND SLOW DIGESTING CARBS AS WELL SO THIS IS A SOLID ROUTE TO GO AS WELL!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is close to how I do it too and wouldn't suggest otherwise unless there is some GI Distress. 25-40g of carbs and I'll usually use one Glycobol. Anything more than that and I use two capsules.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so week 2 of glycobol and testopro (3rd wk for testo) is about to sum up, then taking off the weekend. I've been doing 6 day a wk and hitting each body pt 3xs a wk of supersets, I'm running this routine for 4-6 wks, then going into BBBs routine for 4weeks to help build and strengthen muscles. Very intense but got to keep pushing for the results. Ok so this is quick review of testopro and glycobol for wk 2.

Fat loss/fat accumulation - definitely noticing full effects of both products, I'm looking a bit more defined and my abs is getting deeper, which I'm happy about. I haven't lost any weight but I know I lost bf, which is the only thing that matters.

Strength - didn't notice much here, however testopro is making push out more reps that I thought I couldn't do, so strength is slight but is okay so far.

Pumps and vascularity - pumps and vascularity is a bit more noticeable, it'll last the whole workouts and even after cardio, which I do after training sessions. However, I'm on rpm so it could be helping also. Loving it all together

Side effects - GI distress has been increasing...I was @ 4 caps a day, then tapper to 3. It might be the dosing times are to close. I usually go with 1 cap 30mins prior to breakfast @ 6am, then 1 cap @ 11 30am 30mins prior to lunch, and last dose will be @ 5pm, 30mins prior to post workout meal (banana, whey, bcaa, 8oz gatorade). Today I doing 1 in am, then 2 caps at pm and see if the spacing of this can help. Or not, ill just stick with 2 caps either postworkouts or in split dosage. But the stomach issues are horrific!

Well, that's all I have for now, I give it a 9/10 for now bc of the GI, otherwise it'll be a 10. Ill update next week

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so week 2 of glycobol and testopro (3rd wk for testo) is about to sum up, then taking off the weekend. I've been doing 6 day a wk and hitting each body pt 3xs a wk of supersets, I'm running this routine for 4-6 wks, then going into BBBs routine for 4weeks to help build and strengthen muscles. Very intense but got to keep pushing for the results. Ok so this is quick review of testopro and glycobol for wk 2.

Fat loss/fat accumulation - definitely noticing full effects of both products, I'm looking a bit more defined and my abs is getting deeper, which I'm happy about. I haven't lost any weight but I know I lost bf, which is the only thing that matters.

Strength - didn't notice much here, however testopro is making push out more reps that I thought I couldn't do, so strength is slight but is okay so far.

Pumps and vascularity - pumps and vascularity is a bit more noticeable, it'll last the whole workouts and even after cardio, which I do after training sessions. However, I'm on rpm so it could be helping also. Loving it all together

Side effects - GI distress has been increasing...I was @ 4 caps a day, then tapper to 3. It might be the dosing times are to close. I usually go with 1 cap 30mins prior to breakfast @ 6am, then 1 cap @ 11 30am 30mins prior to lunch, and last dose will be @ 5pm, 30mins prior to post workout meal (banana, whey, bcaa, 8oz gatorade). Today I doing 1 in am, then 2 caps at pm and see if the spacing of this can help. Or not, ill just stick with 2 caps either postworkouts or in split dosage. But the stomach issues are horrific!

Well, that's all I have for now, I give it a 9/10 for now bc of the GI, otherwise it'll be a 10. Ill update next week
The dosing times on Glycobol can be so different from person to person. You could try to not take them so close together of play with the time before the meal you take it. It can be tricky and varies so much.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
The dosing times on Glycobol can be so different from person to person. You could try to not take them so close together of play with the time before the meal you take it. It can be tricky and varies so much.
Yep exactly, this morning I went with 1 cap 30min prior to breakfast and 1 cap as soon as my training session is over 30mins prior to my postworkout meal. And so far so good, no gas or bloated feeling. Usually at this time my stomach would be rumbling lol. But I'm concerned about not getting the full benefit of glycobol if I stick with 2 caps a day...I'll continue to play with it

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep exactly, this morning I went with 1 cap 30min prior to breakfast and 1 cap as soon as my training session is over 30mins prior to my postworkout meal. And so far so good, no gas or bloated feeling. Usually at this time my stomach would be rumbling lol. But I'm concerned about not getting the full benefit of glycobol if I stick with 2 caps a day...I'll continue to play with it
Sounds good that is what most do is play with it till they find what works fr them best.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The way I see it, is the product helps you manage carbs and it's up to you how often and when you take it, based on your diet. The only exception might be morning fasted training and there might be a fat burning advantage to using Glycobol to purge the bloodstream extraneous nutrients.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Noticed any green poop yet?

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
The way I see it, is the product helps you manage carbs and it's up to you how often and when you take it, based on your diet. The only exception might be morning fasted training and there might be a fat burning advantage to using Glycobol to purge the bloodstream extraneous nutrients.
Exactly. Is a nutrient partitionar and it has help me shed some bf. Just playing with the dosage and see what works for me.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Quick review -

Glycobol - @ 2 caps per day seems pretty good, no bloat or GI, trying 3 today spaced out. Did 1 cap this morning, going w/ 2 caps postworkout.

Testopro - now my muscles are looking more defined and full, and notice a better pump if I take it pre-workouts..idk, might just be me. But loving it.

Just ordered DS adrenalean for the fatburner since is not to over the top, might add in DS lean xt. I wonder if AI is making a fatburner??? That would be insane bc of the rep of the bioactive in the ingredients!.

About to get this workout in, I have chest/back supersets today, then some HIIT..later AM!