TESTO PRO & GLYCOBOL IS WHERE ANABOLIC AND TESTOSTERONE MEETS! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

TESTO PRO & GLYCOBOL IS WHERE ANABOLIC AND TESTOSTERONE MEETS!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member

Okay, so week 2 of glycobol and testopro (3rd wk for testo) is about to sum up, then taking off the weekend. I've been doing 6 day a wk and hitting each body pt 3xs a wk of supersets, I'm running this routine for 4-6 wks, then going into BBBs routine for 4weeks to help build and strengthen muscles. Very intense but got to keep pushing for the results. Ok so this is quick review of testopro and glycobol for wk 2.

Fat loss/fat accumulation - definitely noticing full effects of both products, I'm looking a bit more defined and my abs is getting deeper, which I'm happy about. I haven't lost any weight but I know I lost bf, which is the only thing that matters.

Strength - didn't notice much here, however testopro is making push out more reps that I thought I couldn't do, so strength is slight but is okay so far.

Pumps and vascularity - pumps and vascularity is a bit more noticeable, it'll last the whole workouts and even after cardio, which I do after training sessions. However, I'm on rpm so it could be helping also. Loving it all together

Side effects - GI distress has been increasing...I was @ 4 caps a day, then tapper to 3. It might be the dosing times are to close. I usually go with 1 cap 30mins prior to breakfast @ 6am, then 1 cap @ 11 30am 30mins prior to lunch, and last dose will be @ 5pm, 30mins prior to post workout meal (banana, whey, bcaa, 8oz gatorade). Today I doing 1 in am, then 2 caps at pm and see if the spacing of this can help. Or not, ill just stick with 2 caps either postworkouts or in split dosage. But the stomach issues are horrific!

Well, that's all I have for now, I give it a 9/10 for now bc of the GI, otherwise it'll be a 10. Ill update next week

2. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Okay, so week 2 of glycobol and testopro (3rd wk for testo) is about to sum up, then taking off the weekend. I've been doing 6 day a wk and hitting each body pt 3xs a wk of supersets, I'm running this routine for 4-6 wks, then going into BBBs routine for 4weeks to help build and strengthen muscles. Very intense but got to keep pushing for the results. Ok so this is quick review of testopro and glycobol for wk 2.

Fat loss/fat accumulation - definitely noticing full effects of both products, I'm looking a bit more defined and my abs is getting deeper, which I'm happy about. I haven't lost any weight but I know I lost bf, which is the only thing that matters.

Strength - didn't notice much here, however testopro is making push out more reps that I thought I couldn't do, so strength is slight but is okay so far.

Pumps and vascularity - pumps and vascularity is a bit more noticeable, it'll last the whole workouts and even after cardio, which I do after training sessions. However, I'm on rpm so it could be helping also. Loving it all together

Side effects - GI distress has been increasing...I was @ 4 caps a day, then tapper to 3. It might be the dosing times are to close. I usually go with 1 cap 30mins prior to breakfast @ 6am, then 1 cap @ 11 30am 30mins prior to lunch, and last dose will be @ 5pm, 30mins prior to post workout meal (banana, whey, bcaa, 8oz gatorade). Today I doing 1 in am, then 2 caps at pm and see if the spacing of this can help. Or not, ill just stick with 2 caps either postworkouts or in split dosage. But the stomach issues are horrific!

Well, that's all I have for now, I give it a 9/10 for now bc of the GI, otherwise it'll be a 10. Ill update next week
    The dosing times on Glycobol can be so different from person to person. You could try to not take them so close together of play with the time before the meal you take it. It can be tricky and varies so much.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    The dosing times on Glycobol can be so different from person to person. You could try to not take them so close together of play with the time before the meal you take it. It can be tricky and varies so much.
    Yep exactly, this morning I went with 1 cap 30min prior to breakfast and 1 cap as soon as my training session is over 30mins prior to my postworkout meal. And so far so good, no gas or bloated feeling. Usually at this time my stomach would be rumbling lol. But I'm concerned about not getting the full benefit of glycobol if I stick with 2 caps a day...I'll continue to play with it
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

Yep exactly, this morning I went with 1 cap 30min prior to breakfast and 1 cap as soon as my training session is over 30mins prior to my postworkout meal. And so far so good, no gas or bloated feeling. Usually at this time my stomach would be rumbling lol. But I'm concerned about not getting the full benefit of glycobol if I stick with 2 caps a day...I'll continue to play with it
    Sounds good that is what most do is play with it till they find what works fr them best.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Sounds good that is what most do is play with it till they find what works fr them best.
    Truth
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The way I see it, is the product helps you manage carbs and it's up to you how often and when you take it, based on your diet. The only exception might be morning fasted training and there might be a fat burning advantage to using Glycobol to purge the bloodstream extraneous nutrients.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright so today is the start of my 2nd week on glycobol and the start of my 3rd week on testopro (I wish I would've start the stact together) oh what the hell, is working anyways lol. I finally ordered "the 120 cap" bottle glycobol, excited about that and I have a full of testopro still sealed up and I'm not in any hurry to open it lol, I'm just enjoying this stack at the recommended dosage and want it to last the whole 8 week cycle that I invested in. Okay with that out the way, I've upped my does on glyco to 4 caps a day, just playing around with the dosage and timing of it, yesterday I went with the 1-2-1 approach and this morning I popped 2 before breakfast. Everything seems good...except i finally notice a minor side effect of GI today. I feel a little bloated and gas is rumbling around like if I ate a bucket of peanut butter (love it by the way lol). Thinking about, tappering down to 3 caps per day, I had no side effects what's so ever withing dosing it @ 1 in am and 2 post workouts. I'm on a low carb diet anyway, and I only consume complex carbs with breakfast and post workouts. So 3 should still be sufficient. But overall, I'm still loving the fact that I'm losing bodyfat and not accumulating fat and even though I BARELY have any cheat meals, I did carb up pretty good yesterday..good carbs, that I've been missing out on and notice to look a bit leaner today. I'm running a 4 phase cutting cycle of 16 wks, so every 4 weeks i'll touch up my training and cardio sessions and tweak up my diet. I'm also adding more supplements as each phase progresses. However, glycobol and testopro will be my main staple for the first 2-3 phases. And now looking to add a decent fat burner, nothing over the top. I'll up date as this as the week goes by and I'll keep training and eating like a bodybuilder lol.
    Noticed any green poop yet?
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The way I see it, is the product helps you manage carbs and it's up to you how often and when you take it, based on your diet. The only exception might be morning fasted training and there might be a fat burning advantage to using Glycobol to purge the bloodstream extraneous nutrients.
    Exactly. Is a nutrient partitionar and it has help me shed some bf. Just playing with the dosage and see what works for me.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    What?...more like green monsters! Lol..got scared the first time I saw it
  10. New Member

Quick review -

Glycobol - @ 2 caps per day seems pretty good, no bloat or GI, trying 3 today spaced out. Did 1 cap this morning, going w/ 2 caps postworkout.

Testopro - now my muscles are looking more defined and full, and notice a better pump if I take it pre-workouts..idk, might just be me. But loving it.

Just ordered DS adrenalean for the fatburner since is not to over the top, might add in DS lean xt. I wonder if AI is making a fatburner??? That would be insane bc of the rep of the bioactive in the ingredients!.

About to get this workout in, I have chest/back supersets today, then some HIIT..later AM!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice, thanks for the quick review!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quick review -

Glycobol - @ 2 caps per day seems pretty good, no bloat or GI, trying 3 today spaced out. Did 1 cap this morning, going w/ 2 caps postworkout.

Testopro - now my muscles are looking more defined and full, and notice a better pump if I take it pre-workouts..idk, might just be me. But loving it.

Just ordered DS adrenalean for the fatburner since is not to over the top, might add in DS lean xt. I wonder if AI is making a fatburner??? That would be insane bc of the rep of the bioactive in the ingredients!.

About to get this workout in, I have chest/back supersets today, then some HIIT..later AM!
    Good review.... yah would love to see a fat burner from AI..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

CAN NOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON GLYOBOL = SERIOUS TROUBLE
  14. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    It is normal at first for that to happen it is the Berberine in it.
  15. New Member

It is normal at first for that to happen it is the Berberine in it.
    Thanks for the rep pts PB
  16. AI Sports Nutrition

Thanks for the rep pts PB
    Anytime bro.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Lol thanks DW, I had to learn the hard way...had a "green experience" about 30mins ago. Definitely tapering down lol
    2 caps split ED worked great for me.

Glycobol is potent.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

FUNNY PART IS IM NOT ON GLYCOBOL RIGHTNOW AND MY POOP IS EXTREMELY GREEN, MUST BEE ALL THE GREEN BEANS, BROCOLLI, AND SPINACH LOL!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Aestheticz View Post
    FUNNY PART IS IM NOT ON GLYCOBOL RIGHTNOW AND MY POOP IS EXTREMELY GREEN, MUST BEE ALL THE GREEN BEANS, BROCOLLI, AND SPINACH LOL!
    that could do it!
  20. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    that could do it!
    Sure could.
  21. New Member

Alright this is my 4 wk on this cutting cycle, so I'll share a quick overview on my diet and trainging regiments and feel free to critique:

6:30am - 1 cap gycobol (30mins prior) 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg scramble, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 sc mgm whey isolate, 2 caps testopro

9:00am - 1sc mgm whey isolate, 1 tbsp natural pb, 1/2 whole wheat english muffin

12:00pm - 1 cap glycobol (30min prior) 1 whole wheat pita bread, 6oz 96% lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup salad, tsp mayo

2:00pm (pre-workout) - 3 caps rpm, 2 caps testopro, (no pre workout meal)

3-5pm (workout)

5:30pm (postworkout) - 1 cap glycobol (30mins prior) 1 lg banana, 4oz gatorade, 2sc xtend, 1 cap kre-alkayin, 1 cap multi v

7:30pm - 8oz chicken breast or salmon, 11 asparagus spears, 2 cups salad

9:30pm - 1 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1 tbsp natural pb or 3 egg whites

10:30 pm- 2 cap zma for sleep, 1 cap flax or fish oil

Supplements:

Glycobol
    Testopro
    Rpm
    Kre-alkalin
    Xtend
    Flax oil
    Fish oil
    Soon to come - neovar and adrenalean

That's a sample, hopfully is on point lol...and feel free to critique
  22. AI Sports Nutrition

Alright this is my 4 wk on this cutting cycle, so I'll share a quick overview on my diet and trainging regiments and feel free to critique:

6:30am - 1 cap gycobol (30mins prior) 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg scramble, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 sc mgm whey isolate, 2 caps testopro

9:00am - 1sc mgm whey isolate, 1 tbsp natural pb, 1/2 whole wheat english muffin

12:00pm - 1 cap glycobol (30min prior) 1 whole wheat pita bread, 6oz 96% lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup salad, tsp mayo

2:00pm (pre-workout) - 3 caps rpm, 2 caps testopro, (no pre workout meal)

3-5pm (workout)

5:30pm (postworkout) - 1 cap glycobol (30mins prior) 1 lg banana, 4oz gatorade, 2sc xtend, 1 cap kre-alkayin, 1 cap multi v

7:30pm - 8oz chicken breast or salmon, 11 asparagus spears, 2 cups salad

9:30pm - 1 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1 tbsp natural pb or 3 egg whites

10:30 pm- 2 cap zma for sleep, 1 cap flax or fish oil

Supplements:

Glycobol
    Testopro
    Rpm
    Kre-alkalin
    Xtend
    Flax oil
    Fish oil
    Soon to come - neovar and adrenalean

That's a sample, hopfully is on point lol...and feel free to critique
    Looking good.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

that diet gives me hunger pains just looking at it.

nice discipline!!
  24. New Member

that diet gives me hunger pains just looking at it.

nice discipline!!
    Lol is tough man..thanks
  25. New Member

Looking good.
    Glad that can carb up a little, thanking glycobol lol.
  26. AI Sports Nutrition

Glycobol is good stuff.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

that could do it!
    Sure could.
    OS DOES THAT MEAN MY POOP IS GONNA BE FOREST GREEN ONCE I GET GLYCOBOL IN MY SYSTEM GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP PPPP

AND WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT POOP LMAO!
  29. AI Sports Nutrition

OS DOES THAT MEAN MY POOP IS GONNA BE FOREST GREEN ONCE I GET GLYCOBOL IN MY SYSTEM GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP PPPP

It is a fairly common thing when people first start glycobol.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This can also be caused by increased motility (aka decreased transit time, lol), high amounts of iron, or various food color additives. I first noticed this while I was cutting and was filling up via high amounts of supplemental fiber and high fiber foods.
  31. New Member

Quick review -

Glycobol - is been good so far, lost exactly 1% body fat while on this run. But I've been noticing fatigue ever since I started training in the morning due to work schedule. I take my first dose @ 10 30am w/ protein, xtendz, 1 cup oatmeal, and 4oz gatorade. Then take 2nd dose @ noon w/ 2 slices of wheat bread, 4oz chicken or turkey breast, and half of a syntha-6 MRP shake...maybe is the spaceing of it too close...idk but I'm a little concerned about future health issues with any supps. Any opinions or suggestions, thanks.
  32. AI Sports Nutrition

Quick review -

Glycobol - is been good so far, lost exactly 1% body fat while on this run. But I've been noticing fatigue ever since I started training in the morning due to work schedule. I take my first dose @ 10 30am w/ protein, xtendz, 1 cup oatmeal, and 4oz gatorade. Then take 2nd dose @ noon w/ 2 slices of wheat bread, 4oz chicken or turkey breast, and half of a syntha-6 MRP shake...maybe is the spaceing of it too close...idk but I'm a little concerned about future health issues with any supps. Any opinions or suggestions, thanks.
    Glycobol dosing is very different from person to person. Everyone seems to have a dosing protocol that works best. I would suggest spacing it out later or if your taking 2 caps to cut to one and see how that goes. Please let us know what happens.
  33. New Member

Glycobol dosing is very different from person to person. Everyone seems to have a dosing protocol that works best. I would suggest spacing it out later or if your taking 2 caps to cut to one and see how that goes. Please let us know what happens.
    Okay and last question PB..is glycobol safe? That's the only nutrient partitioner I'm on. Is probably the dosing or I need to up my carbs. Bc I consume it immediately after training, idk if that has any effect on it but I take it, then wait 30min for my post workout meal. Is okay the way I'm dosing it? I go 1 cap PWO and 1 cap 1hr 30 later for lunch
  34. AI Sports Nutrition

Okay and last question PB..is glycobol safe? That's the only nutrient partitioner I'm on. Is probably the dosing or I need to up my carbs. Bc I consume it immediately after training, idk if that has any effect on it but I take it, then wait 30min for my post workout meal. Is okay the way I'm dosing it? I go 1 cap PWO and 1 cap 1hr 30 later for lunch
    Glycobol is safe but it is potent. Are you getting at least 50g of carbs with the meals?
  35. New Member

Glycobol is safe but it is potent. Are you getting at least 50g of carbs with the meals?
    No and that's the problem PB, just talked to my boss about it. And he recommends 50g per meal. So should I go with 50g with 1 cap or 2? And let's say I ate my PWO meal @ 10 am, then decided to eat lunch 2 hrs later with another 50g..should eat it without glycobol and take it later or take it? Thanks really helping me
  36. AI Sports Nutrition

No and that's the problem PB, just talked to my boss about it. And he recommends 50g per meal. So should I go with 50g with 1 cap or 2? And let's say I ate my PWO meal @ 10 am, then decided to eat lunch 2 hrs later with another 50g..should eat it without glycobol and take it later or take it? Thanks really helping me
    This is my opinion as other people dose it different. 1 cap at least 50g of carbs if you go 2 caps I would try to get approx 80g of carbs. Some can get away with less carbs and be fine other cannot.
  37. New Member

This is my opinion as other people dose it different. 1 cap at least 50g of carbs if you go 2 caps I would try to get approx 80g of carbs. Some can get away with less carbs and be fine other cannot.
    Thanks again man, you've been helpful. Loving glycobol too much to stop it now lol..I'll update my progression
  38. AI Sports Nutrition

Thanks again man, you've been helpful. Loving glycobol too much to stop it now lol..I'll update my progression
    Sounds good bro.
  39. New Member

Quick review -

Glycobol - alright so, I finally got the dosage down...well let's say "carb intake" down pat..had those minor sides do to lack of COMPLEX carbs. I put my cutting phase on pause, and decided to go with a lean bulk. My carb intake went from 80g a day to 150-160g a day...NOW I'm feeling the effect of glycobol and fat accumulation is is alost non-exsistant.

Testopro - testopro has be consistant, in terms of strength and LBM. And it maintains my bf low.

Stoked - looking to add stoked to the arsenal and I'll have the complete SWOLE STACK lol. Thing is since stoked reduces esrtogen, would it be okay to run it? I'm "bridging" my pct that just past. Been off pct for 6 wks now and I've been on testopro ever since..I just don't want any estogen rebound. Testopro is controlling it..so should I go for it?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

You should be fine. None of the ingredients in our products will squash estrogen the way something like ATD will. Think more along the lines of estrogen regulation

Glad to hear that you found your sweet spot for Glycobol. I just started back up on it today after a three - four week cessation

Similar Forum Threads

1. When Cutting Meets Anabolic Innovation
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:17 PM
  2. Glycobol vs Anabolic pump...
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:32 AM
  3. Glycobol vs. Anabolic Pump
    By jamjoe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:21 AM
  4. Glycobol or anabolic pump???
    By Nate101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 10:44 AM
  5. Anabolic Innovations' NEW Glycobol!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:29 AM