Cynostane cycle planned. What do you think?

Magikskittlz

Awards
I have ordered my cynostane along with orange flavour cycle support and pcs. I plan to preload the cycle support for 7 days. I will then continue this during cycle 1 scoop twice a day, along with cynostane at 30mg ED including days off. ( any recommended time here?)

After the last day of my cynostane I plan on taking 2caps of pcs in the AM and 2caps in PM (before bedtime) this I will run from wk 1-4 of pct.

Week 3-6 I have lean fx and will probably do 2 caps a day for the full 4 weeks.

Seen as pcs has test boosting properties do I really need a tbooster? I do have some tauro test layin around I can make use of. If so can I do this wk 3-6 also?

Looking at this cycle do you think I should also have an AI? If so at what dosage and during which wks?

I am looking to keep my pct OTC, although I have had a word with a pal who can get me some nolvadex but do I really need this stuff?

Also my staple: protein shakes, fish oil, calcium, glucosomine, multivits, digestive pills, brewers yeast.

This is my first ever PH so looking to get maximum gains out of it, feel free to 'tweek' this, as I'm aware of the many talented ppl who use this site.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have ordered my cynostane along with orange flavour cycle support and pcs. I plan to preload the cycle support for 7 days. I will then continue this during cycle 1 scoop twice a day, along with cynostane at 30mg ED including days off. ( any recommended time here?)

After the last day of my cynostane I plan on taking 2caps of pcs in the AM and 2caps in PM (before bedtime) this I will run from wk 1-4 of pct.

Week 3-6 I have lean fx and will probably do 2 caps a day for the full 4 weeks.

Seen as pcs has test boosting properties do I really need a tbooster? I do have some tauro test layin around I can make use of. If so can I do this wk 3-6 also?

Looking at this cycle do you think I should also have an AI? If so at what dosage and during which wks?

I am looking to keep my pct OTC, although I have had a word with a pal who can get me some nolvadex but do I really need this stuff?

Also my staple: protein shakes, fish oil, calcium, glucosomine, multivits, digestive pills, brewers yeast.

This is my first ever PH so looking to get maximum gains out of it, feel free to 'tweek' this, as I'm aware of the many talented ppl who use this site.
Your Cycle Support plan is very good and PCS is a test booster. I will give you a link with OTC PCT info.

www.otcpct.com

Magikskittlz

Awards
thanks for the input. If I wanted to add a tbooster (bioforge) can I add it along with cort blocker wk 3-6?

Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks for the input. If I wanted to add a tbooster (bioforge) can I add it along with cort blocker wk 3-6?

Thanks
If your going to use PCS there would not be a need for Bioforge also both products contain Icariin so it may be overkill.

Magikskittlz

Awards
Fabulous. One last thing, I now have nolva so many people keep posting I should use it. If I wanted to incorporate Nolva pct what dosage? I was thinking 20/20/10/10 is this ok? And how would I add the PCS and at what stage?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Fabulous. One last thing, I now have nolva so many people keep posting I should use it. If I wanted to incorporate Nolva pct what dosage? I was thinking 20/20/10/10 is this ok? And how would I add the PCS and at what stage?
Yes perfect Nolva dose add the PCS in week 2 or 3 of pct and run that for a month.

Magikskittlz

Awards
Yes perfect Nolva dose add the PCS in week 2 or 3 of pct and run that for a month.
thanks for your input. I appreciate it a lot.

So this is what it looks like:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCS 0/0/2/2/2/2
LeanFX 0/0/2/2/2/2

The amount will be what I will be consuming ED

I believe I'm ready to begin my cycle now.. :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks for your input. I appreciate it a lot.

So this is what it looks like:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCS 0/0/2/2/2/2
LeanFX 0/0/2/2/2/2

The amount will be what I will be consuming ED

I believe I'm ready to begin my cycle now.. :)
The PCS would be 0/0/4/4/4/4

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
in for the cyno results, i has more than a few bottles laying in reserve.

:)