HGHpro?....

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
HGHpro seems interesting...anybody has some inside scoop on it? AI is a top notch company that produces, so I expect to be the real deal like Testopro and Stoked!...wonder if it stands up to AN IGF-2 and HGHup...letts see.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HGHpro seems interesting...anybody has some inside scoop on it? AI is a top notch company that produces, so I expect to be the real deal like Testopro and Stoked!...wonder if it stands up to AN IGF-2 and HGHup...letts see.
There are more then a couple people logging it on here that are loving it.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
There are more then a couple people logging it on here that are loving it.
Nice!..pre sale is for 29.99 on nutra...I'm considering this but was thinking about hgh-up or igf-2 since is proven to be effective...but then again..it is AI! Lol..got to trust it. I have testopro (fresh bottle) it might be a nice stack w/ hghpro...hmmm

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
There are a few of us logging it now. A link to my log is in my sig. Look for others', too...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not tried HGHup, but i have tried IGF-2, Powerfull, and 1-carboxy bulk.

My personal opinion based on how I responded...IGF-2 doesnt hold a candle to HGH Pro. Now IGF-2 is a very well respected supplement and works amazingly for many athletes. But after 10 days on HGH Pro...it is quickly becoming my fave GH releaser/pre-bed supplement. I am currently logging it now.

I strongly recommend trying it out.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice!..pre sale is for 29.99 on nutra...I'm considering this but was thinking about hgh-up or igf-2 since is proven to be effective...but then again..it is AI! Lol..got to trust it. I have testopro (fresh bottle) it might be a nice stack w/ hghpro...hmmm

Adding HGH Pro to the Swole Stack would be probably one of the most ridiculous stacks out there. If anything running testopro/Stoked/HGH Pro would be insanity in of its own and adding glycobol would be the finishing touches. Its truly an all out anabolic stack.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Adding HGH Pro to the Swole Stack would be probably one of the most ridiculous stacks out there. If anything running testopro/Stoked/HGH Pro would be insanity in of its own and adding glycobol would be the finishing touches. Its truly an all out anabolic stack.
That's what's up dude, nice break down...yea, I just got testo, about to order stoked, and hghpro...AI has a strong line up!..will follow your log...this is perfect, since I'm coming out off PCT (which went well)...so this is a perfect natural "bridge" cycle..I'm runiing an 8 weeker!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following!! Lol...got testo, and placing an orfer for hghpro and stoked..excited
As well you should be 2 tried and true products and did you see the ingredients on HGHPro... now that's exciting!!

Are you going to log it? Make sure you link us up! :smirk:

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
As well you should be 2 tried and true products and did you see the ingredients on HGHPro... now that's exciting!!

Are you going to log it? Make sure you link us up! :smirk:
Ingredients looks amazing...my shipment is on back order..which sucks but I'll wait for it. I'm on a cut but looking to add some clean LBM..and ill post a log, look for me in a week or so

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ingredients looks amazing...my shipment is on back order..which sucks but I'll wait for it. I'm on a cut but looking to add some clean LBM..and ill post a log, look for me in a week or so
What product is back ordered? If it is HGHpro it will arrive towards the middle or end of next week.