THANKS A.I.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
so i recieved the free samples of motivate and perform and tried the motivate first. i liked the awake feeling i got on motivate. i took one pre w/o and then another a few hours later for working graveyard shift at the hospital. i really dig the motivate and will most likely buy more, it helped me stay awake at work all night. with the perform i would say that i noticed more hardness and firmness in the morning so i would say that is a good thing lol. thanks guys

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i recieved the free samples of motivate and perform and tried the motivate first. i liked the awake feeling i got on motivate. i took one pre w/o and then another a few hours later for working graveyard shift at the hospital. i really dig the motivate and will most likely buy more, it helped me stay awake at work all night. with the perform i would say that i noticed more hardness and firmness in the morning so i would say that is a good thing lol. thanks guys
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and I am happy it is working well for you.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it!

Thank you for the review

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review.

Definitely get a good deal on both, especially at nutra.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work the graveyard sometimes too and using Motivate these nights definitely trumps coffee or soda.

Thanks for the reviews.

I think your using it wrong, the real test subject should be your woman.
LOL
:silly::silly::silly:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
personally id stay away fro motivate. i have concerns about 1,3-dimethylamylamine ITS not clear how much of the dimeth.......... is in the blend,
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Motivation Propietary Complex:
550 mg
L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Schizandra Extract, Geranamine (1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine), Caffeine Anhydrous USP (40 mg)
this was taken from http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3971853

I picked up some 1,3-dimethylamylamine (aka Geranamine) and tried it out. It's some pretty powerful stuff. Here's a breakdown:

- 25 mg - Nice smooth stim effect, great focus
- 50 mg - Intense energy, incredible focus, big thermogenic effect (increased sweating, higher body temperature)

Make sure you have a really accurate scale that goes down to at least 10 mg if you pick some of this stuff up. Really.

and this

http://ezinearticles.com/?What-is-1,3-Dimethylamylamine?&id=3324614

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally id stay away fro motivate. i have concerns about 1,3-dimethylamylamine ITS not clear how much of the dimeth.......... is in the blend,
550 mg
L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Schizandra Extract, Geranamine (1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine), Caffeine Anhydrous USP (40 mg)

I picked up some 1,3-dimethylamylamine (aka Geranamine) and tried it out. It's some pretty powerful stuff. Here's a breakdown:

- 50 mg - Intense energy, incredible focus, big thermogenic effect (increased sweating, higher body temperature)

Make sure you have a really accurate scale that goes down to at least 10 mg if you pick some of this stuff up. Really.

and this

Sorry about your concerns. I really do not like strong stims or ones that make you sweat like a dog for that reason I do not use most. Motivate was perfect only 40m caff. and no jitters or sweating. To tell people to stay away from a product because you had a bad experience with some bulk product is not a fair statement to make IMO.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about your concerns. I really do not like strong stims or ones that make you sweat like a dog for that reason I do not use most. Motivate was perfect only 40m caff. and no jitters or sweating. To tell people to stay away from a product because you had a bad experience with some bulk product is not a fair statement to make IMO.
youve read it wrong-anything below the first link was of the opinion of that poster not me.
my post starts of by saying that i personally would stay away -thats my personal choice -i havent told anyone to do anything.

these stims making you a little edgy?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youve read it wrong-anything below the first link was of the opinion of that poster not me.
my post starts of by saying that i personally would stay away -thats my personal choice -i havent told anyone to do anything.

Agreed it is your opinion. I still say a bad experience with a bulk product is not a reason to stay away for a different supp but that is my opinion.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In reality, he said very respectfully that a personal distaste for a certain type of stim shouldn't be used to dissuade a potential user from trying it. Many on the forum have enjoyed Motivate, enough that I am convinced I will eventually give it a go. As an example, I have considered giving RagNOrok a go eventually as well, but will get the no caffeine version, but I wouldnt tell others to avoid the caffeine version.

AI backs their products, enough so that you can request a sample of Motivate. Everyone is open to try it and see for themselves. Stating Personally, I'd stay away from Motivate, implies you are suggesting this to others. I understand what you meant, (I really do see you meant it as a personal preference), but it completely came off as telling others to avoid it.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
@heretostudy- the wifey has become a fan of the morning "wakeup". i personally do not like huge thermogenic effects as far as body temp and sweating. i really used the motivate to mainly keep me awake at the hospital and it helped me avoid fattening coffee creamers or drinks. everyone's entitled to their opinion.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@heretostudy- the wifey has become a fan of the morning "wakeup". i personally do not like huge thermogenic effects as far as body temp and sweating. i really used the motivate to mainly keep me awake at the hospital and it helped me avoid fattening coffee creamers or drinks. everyone's entitled to their opinion.
Sounds good man. I was just crackin on ya, hope your wife enjoyed your sample (...wow that sounds bad).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
550 mg

and this

The feedback from the above Geranmine user seems to be pretty consistent with various doses of Motivate feedback. If you read enough reviews about various doses, you can probably figure out about how much is in each pill.

The feedback has been pretty consistent and we don't suggest more than four capsules per day. Hell, many users are quite satisfied with two caps, myself included.