Perform FAQ

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    anyone have any issues like this with Perform

    last night i took my normal 2 caps at night..about 2 hours later when having sex with my wife had very strange painfull throbbing near opening of penis..had not penetrated my wife yet..when tried to... sensation was way to much..she had to get on top..sudenly i became the minute man..could not hold..however orgasm was powerfull and about 5 small orgasms..very weird..however enjoyable..but the fact i was a minute man was dissapointing..im also finishing my last week of Tren so could have been part of the issue..so any input would be great
    I have not heard of this issue. Is this the first time you used Perform? If you have used it before I assume that this is the 1st time this has happened? I would try it again and if it happens again run it by a doctor but honestly have never run into this before.

  2. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    i have been using it for a month..that was the first and only time so far...orgasm was great and wicked so no issues there..hopefully it was just a fluke..could have been the doggie style entry that sent me over the top that quick
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    i have been using it for a month..that was the first and only time so far...orgasm was great and wicked so no issues there..hopefully it was just a fluke..could have been the doggie style entry that sent me over the top that quick
    LMAO. Seriously if it happens again please let us know.

  4. I just got my bottle. Why is there 4OH isoleucine in my Perform? Could this cause hypoglycemia issues if I dose four caps prior to sexy time?

    Could enhance the cardio benefits however...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    I just got my bottle. Why is there 4OH isoleucine in my Perform? Could this cause hypoglycemia issues if I dose four caps prior to sexy time?

    Could enhance the cardio benefits however...
    I think you are thinking about Glycobol and not Perform???
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I think you are thinking about Glycobol and not Perform???
    No sir. I have Trib, Epimedium, Longjack, Maca, and Fenugreek (extracted for 4oh isoleucine) all in my Perform. I was wondering if it was a labeling issue or something?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    I just got my bottle. Why is there 4OH isoleucine in my Perform? Could this cause hypoglycemia issues if I dose four caps prior to sexy time?

    Could enhance the cardio benefits however...
    I take four Perform capsules, and a glycobol for that matter, a half hour before my workout and never have had any low blood sugar level feelings.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  8. Would this be better than taking a testosterone booser for libibo after a cycle?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AssociateLift View Post
    Would this be better than taking a testosterone booser for libibo after a cycle?
    We do noty claim it riases testosterone levels; however some of the ingredients in my opinion do like longjack (and maybe tribulis)

    That said, in my personal expience, it works very nicely at what it is marketed for. You could use them in combination with our daa or testopro, or both!
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  10. Would I be able to use Bulbine with this?

    Also how many days do you think it normally takes to really get going?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Melo7 View Post
    Would I be able to use Bulbine with this?

    Also how many days do you think it normally takes to really get going?
    I dont know what bulbine is. a gda agent? if so it is fine

    when you dose 2 am and 2 pm it kicked in for me in a couple weeks. when I dose 4 caps pre sex I feel it

    if you have not tried a sample pm me your name and address for a sample of perform. Us and Canada only
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. perform
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. Perform logging promo. Who do you want to Perform with?
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 05:35 PM
  3. Perform
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 10:38 PM
  4. Just got me Perform..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:47 PM
  5. AI's Perform
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Log in
Log in