HGH Pro Pre-Sale Question

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received the email and I like the formula quite a bit. I honestly don't care so much about its growth hormone boosting abilities, but rather the other properties that just about every ingredient has.

The inclusion of A-GPC in such a nice dose, as well as Shilajit in particular caught my eye.

My question is: In the email it is said that I can request the "Final Product" rather than the Beta if I choose and that the final will be even better. How?

Can we see what the final supp facts will be so that I can decide and most likely give you guys some business? :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
NO! lol Just kidding.

Thank you for the question. The final product will be determined by the feedback on the beta. So far the feedback from has been very very good from the testers who we used weeks ago. If I had to make an educated guess for the FINAL version the DOPA and A-GPC will stay the same as there is already PLENTY of them in there. And the other items would be increased 10% or so.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
there's only a few hours left peoples before this special introductory is a wrap and you'll be kickin youself in the arse afterwards for hesitating, so do yourselves a big favor and just put it on your card whether it's your mom's card,your sister's, your brother's. your girls,your boys card; just do it already, "I DARE YOU". Every dollar saved is a dollar earned and in todays economy you'll be a fool to pass up on this. "SO JUST DO IT ALREADY"

suresha

Awards
  • Established
damn, didn't i just sound like that dude on tv trying to get people to enroll in college?(lmfao)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO! lol Just kidding.

Thank you for the question. The final product will be determined by the feedback on the beta. So far the feedback from has been very very good from the testers who we used weeks ago. If I had to make an educated guess for the FINAL version the DOPA and A-GPC will stay the same as there is already PLENTY of them in there. And the other items would be increased 10% or so.
I believe we did that with Perform also we got some feedback from the beta and we added 10-15% to a ingredient and BOOM the end product is really giving people a lift wait wat did I just sat that.:silly:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe we did that with Perform also we got some feedback from the beta and we added 10-15% to a ingredient and BOOM the end product is really giving people a lift wait wat did I just sat that.:silly:
maybe some L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate and done!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you guys see the Team Anabolic sale for this?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Product looks strong!

AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg

Proprietary complex 968mg
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate
Safed Musli

B6
Vitamin C
Zinc

Think about this Anabolic Innovations

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
If you were a member of Team Anabolic you would know there is a HUGE sale going on now but it ends tomorrow at midnight.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump
when is out?
It is done it is now just a matter of Nutra will pick it up. If you are talking about product that you already purchased on the pre-sale PM me your name and full addy and I will check on it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Nutra Has picked it up andddddddddddddddddddddd . . .

Big sale coming in a couple days :)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I got an email last week saying the product has shipped . No tracking info though.

Do we have the label info on the final or will I have to wait to receive mine. Which should be anyday now

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you order it at?
It will be a Nutra very soon. Team Anabolic members will get the first word if you have not joined I would do so. No spam just deals and info on new products. Just register and you will be put on the e-mail list.

HERE

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got an email last week saying the product has shipped . No tracking info though.

Do we have the label info on the final or will I have to wait to receive mine. Which should be anyday now
If you want tracking info PM me your name and address and I will get it for you. The blend will be propietary but there are bigger amounts of some of the ingredients than the test version has.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Final product has 20% more GABA

20% more Human Growth Hormone Complex

:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
100mg more?
Here is what is in the test product. I would say the GABA would be 600mg in the final version. So 100mg more would be correct.:)

Ingredients are:
Full Serving per Day supplies:

AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg

Proprietary complex 968mg
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
B6
Vitamin C
Zinc

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
If you want tracking info PM me your name and address and I will get it for you. The blend will be propietary but there are bigger amounts of some of the ingredients than the test version has.
PM sent

Thanks for checking it out for me