Please welcome Anabolic Innovations newest sponsored athlete MrKleen!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

We here at Anabolic Innovations are pleased to announce our new sponsored althlete. MrKleen shows what hard work and dedication can do. MrKleen also has vast knowledge of training, diet and supplements. Please feel free to ask him any questions. We are pleased to have him as part of Team Anabolic along with our other athletes Smeton_Yea, Punthra and DreamWeaver. Please help us welcome the newest member.

MrKleen

Bio
37 years old
1 Competition FAME LoneStar last year.
Planned 2010 Contests
NPC Texas Natural State Championships- July 17th
NPC Texas State Championships- October 23

Married 3 Children

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Congrats big bro. Now where's that offer for the hgh-pro that was going to be released today?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Check your emails in about an hour but ONLY if you are Team Anabolic Member

:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great choice, MrK is a truly valued member here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the big welcome guys! I hope to make you all proud as an Anabolic Innovations Sponsored Athlete. I am ready to get ripping on my upcoming contest prep.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We at Anabolic Innovations are VERY proud to have MrKleen the newest member of the ever growing team.

Great to have you aboard!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We at Anabolic Innovations are VERY proud to have MrKleen the newest member of the ever growing team.

Great to have you aboard!
Thanks CROWLER, I am proud to be affiliated with Anabolic Innovations as well. Now let's wins some competitions! I love that Anabolic Innovations is really spreading out the product base now. Soon we will have a top notch supplement for every need and from the looks of how quickly the products are coming out it won't be long.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks CROWLER, I am proud to be affiliated with Anabolic Innovations as well. Now let's wins some competitions! I love that Anabolic Innovations is really spreading out the product base now. Soon we will have a top notch supplement for every need and from the looks of how quickly the products are coming out it won't be long.
They are coming fast and furious!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, you're part of an outstanding family.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations MrKleen your conditioning is awesome

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so Kleen...u know you have TWO threads welcoming you to AI?

Now thats some love right there!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so Kleen...u know you have TWO threads welcoming you to AI?

Now thats some love right there!
No this is the only one I knew about. LOL Now i gotta go look.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awe, thanks J...snuggle?

Wait...:ntome:
Don't be skurred... nobody else noticed the bromantic feel of your post. It is our secret.

Wait can they read what I am typing?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good choice guys!! I've learned quite a bit from both parties involved.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am not quite right am I?
Good choice guys!! I've learned quite a bit from both parties involved.
Kleen is a walking info machine.:)
pretty much
That is on top of being jacked!!!!!
Thanks, I really appreciate that! It is only going to get better from here. My goal is to hit the stage at least 185 dry and shredded! Anything above that is completely an added bonus and I will be ecstatic.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I were a betting man I would bet you meet your goals with the drive you have bro.:)
Thanks, oh by the way stepping on stage at 185 would be 14 lbs heavier than last year.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HOLY SNAP 14 IN A YEAR!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NATURALLY TOO!!!! On a 25 year lifting vet, that is pretty damn good! Heck 10 would be pretty darn good.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NATURALLY TOO!!!! On a 25 year lifting vet, that is pretty damn good! Heck 10 would be pretty darn good.
people go on cycles year round to get those kind of results. To get those gains naturally speaks volumes on ur wealth of knowledge, experience, and intensity

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Sir!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, oh by the way stepping on stage at 185 would be 14 lbs heavier than last year.
Just think there are numbskulls still out there that think herbals don't do anything :irked:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just think there are numbskulls still out there that think herbals don't do anything :irked:
LOL right, I honestly think I may be undercutting myself at 185 but I don't know how much water I am holding now so I went low. If I come in over 185 game over!!! I will be huge! I guess I need to start eyeballing the weight classes. If I am on a cusp I want to come in at the top of a weight class not the bottom. Of course it really all comes down to being in the best condition I can be at any weight.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they have a bad diet and do not really train they will not work LOL. People have to realize that these are not wonder drugs they help if you doing the other things right.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If they have a bad diet and do not really train they will not work LOL. People have to realize that these are not wonder drugs they help if you doing the other things right.
If you want to be lazy and not put anything into your diet Natty products are not for you. You need gear for that kind of shortcut. Most of THOSE people won't ever do it right enough to realize the power of natty products so gear is the only thing that works for "them".

Not saying that is how it is with everyone who does juice. Not even saying it is wrong. However if I am not doing it perfectly in the first place I am not taking any chances on a schedule 3 drug to take a shortcut. Not worth it for me I would rather do the work and eat right and get to the best I can that way.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding man!! People that set goals hit them. I have every faith you'll kill em' on the stage and be 14lbs heavier!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please....next time u see someone say herbals dont work and the only good supp is gear, protein, and creatine... just through them that little tid bit. Shut their mouth good

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Outstanding man!! People that set goals hit them. I have every faith you'll kill em' on the stage and be 14lbs heavier!!
Thanks Bro!
Please....next time u see someone say herbals dont work and the only good supp is gear, protein, and creatine... just through them that little tid bit. Shut their mouth good
Oh I do, and will shut a lot of people up at the show too even if I don't win I will make one hell of a showing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Bro!

Oh I do, and will shut a lot of people up at the show too even if I don't win I will make one hell of a showing.
Results is it's own proof..!!