Toerm + PCS = Ultimate PCT?

jshin

Awards
I'm running epi at 30mg/day for 4 wks, my PCT will be

Torem 90/60/60/30, I was wondering if PCS would be beneficial and when I should run it? I also have 6 Bromo on hand...I feel running torem/pcs/6bromo would almost be overkill. I also have several NHA stacks available...thank you NP's Xmas deal :)

Thoughts? How can I make this the ultimate PCT?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'm running epi at 30mg/day for 4 wks, my PCT will be

Torem 90/60/60/30, I was wondering if PCS would be beneficial and when I should run it? I also have 6 Bromo on hand...I feel running torem/pcs/6bromo would almost be overkill. I also have several NHA stacks available...thank you NP's Xmas deal :)

Thoughts? How can I make this the ultimate PCT?
Instead of the 6-bromo, throw in 1-carboxy for dopamine agonist action, dosing on tore is fine, I would throw in TestoPro to keep SHBG's at norm since SERM's raise SHBG's.

jshin

Awards
unfortunately no 1-carboxy on hand so i'm thinking something like this

Torem 90/60/60/30
PCS@wk 3 /4/4/4/4
6Bromo(ALRI Restore) /3/3/2/1

Complete overkill? I really need to find something to do with all this 6bromo I have lol...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
unfortunately no 1-carboxy on hand so i'm thinking something like this

Torem 90/60/60/30
PCS@wk 3 /4/4/4/4
6Bromo(ALRI Restore) /3/3/2/1

Complete overkill? I really need to find something to do with all this 6bromo I have lol...
You could do that. PCS should be started week 3 t. PCS does have some anti-e properties but I do not think it would hurt to run the 6 bromo.

jshin

Awards
When would you start running the 6 bromo? At the start of PCT or at wk 3 with PCS?

jshin

Awards
I'm going to start my ALRI Restore @ wk 3, dosage will be 3/2/2/1(finish the bottle), running concurrently with PCS.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Why start PCS so late? I ran it concurrently with torem 120/90/60/30.

I'd much rather see you add something for cortisol control than AI - The reason SERMs are so good is because the circulating level of estrogen is allowed to rise without negatively affecting HPTA or breast tissue.

One thing I would warn about is that while torem is excellent for bounceback (I literally felt fully recovered vis-a-vis testicular size in 2 days) you're want to monitor for rebound gyno, especially coming off epi. Nolva was much, much better at controlling puffiness. I was a little more estrogen suppressed since I bridged into my cycle from a cut with formestane. Just be careful and be FLEXIBLE with your PCT - the best PCT will be a dynamic process that restores you to better than your pre-cycle state.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why start PCS so late? I ran it concurrently with torem 120/90/60/30.

I'd much rather see you add something for cortisol control than AI - The reason SERMs are so good is because the circulating level of estrogen is allowed to rise without negatively affecting HPTA or breast tissue.

One thing I would warn about is that while torem is excellent for bounceback (I literally felt fully recovered vis-a-vis testicular size in 2 days) you're want to monitor for rebound gyno, especially coming off epi. Nolva was much, much better at controlling puffiness. I was a little more estrogen suppressed since I bridged into my cycle from a cut with formestane. Just be careful and be FLEXIBLE with your PCT - the best PCT will be a dynamic process that restores you to better than your pre-cycle state.
For possible estro rebound after the SERM is finished due to the trans-res. It is just a suggestion would not hurt to start day 1.

jshin

Awards
This is why I plan on using my bottle of ALRI's Restore as I taper off my SERM, PCS + AI inhibitor should deal with the estro rebound shouldn't it?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to get more clarification here...

How beneficial would an AI be near the end of PCT if a SERM has already raised test and indirectly raised estrogen levels? As we know, when test rises, estrogen rises relatively.

So, if at the end of your PCT, your natural estrogen levels have already been elevated, but have been regulated by the SERM, now that the SERM is being tapered off and the estrogen is left to roam free, how would an aromitase inhibitor be of use AFTER estrogen has been present. Would it not be more beneficial to "CONTROL" estrogen levels during PCT?

I know there is really no way of knowing where your estro levels are after week, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 of using a SERM (if one goes 6 weeks, i do) without getting bloodwork each week (impractical) but I am just using educated guessing here.

In the previous question, I was under the impression that PCS would be more than helpful without introducing the AI. I was thinking that an AI would be useless since the estrogen is present already.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just trying to get more clarification here...

How beneficial would an AI be near the end of PCT if a SERM has already raised test and indirectly raised estrogen levels? As we know, when test rises, estrogen rises relatively.

So, if at the end of your PCT, your natural estrogen levels have already been elevated, but have been regulated by the SERM, now that the SERM is being tapered off and the estrogen is left to roam free, how would an aromitase inhibitor be of use AFTER estrogen has been present. Would it not be more beneficial to "CONTROL" estrogen levels during PCT?

I know there is really no way of knowing where your estro levels are after week, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 of using a SERM (if one goes 6 weeks, i do) without getting bloodwork each week (impractical) but I am just using educated guessing here.

In the previous question, I was under the impression that PCS would be more than helpful without introducing the AI. I was thinking that an AI would be useless since the estrogen is present already.
You have heard of estrogen rebound after a SERM correct?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You have heard of estrogen rebound after a SERM correct?
That is why I am asking the question. I stated the point about estrogen rebound in the previous post

The bold area is where I am noting the estrogen issues after PCT.

My question was, if aromatization has already occurred, how much benefit would an AI (by nature and definition) be to thwart the effects of PRESENT estrogen.

I understand the process of test being aromatized and estrogen forming, and an AI is beneficial in that regard, yes! I know all about that. But, I was asking what benefit does it have for existing estrogen?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There can still be estro rebound after a SERM has been cut down each week and finished it does happen. The reason I recommend(this is my opinion)the Post Cycle Support towards the end is due to the Trans-Res in it. PCS does have some anti-e properties and if there was a rebound after the 4th week where the SERM was stopped he PCS should help that in weeks 5-6.

I only recommend this for Trans-res pct products. I also say you can start it in week 1 but I personally like it later just in case of the rebound.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
There can still be estro rebound after a SERM has been cut down each week and finished it does happen. The reason I recommend(this is my opinion)the Post Cycle Support towards the end is due to the Trans-Res in it. PCS does have some anti-e properties and if there was a rebound after the 4th week where the SERM was stopped he PCS should help that in weeks 5-6.

I only recommend this for Trans-res pct products. I also say you can start it in week 1 but I personally like it later just in case of the rebound.
I understand what you are saying here. I think what I wrote may have been read the wrong way. I was agreeing with the fact of something such as PCS is what would be needed. I, however, could not see how something such as inhibit-E would be beneficial.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand what you are saying here. I think what I wrote may have been read the wrong way. I was agreeing with the fact of something such as PCS is what would be needed. I, however, could not see how something such as inhibit-E would be beneficial.
I personally would not run a AI unless I was not running the PCS.