Got my samples quickly! I have a question.

Wood

Awards
I got my samples very quickly so I have to say thank you for that guys. My one question is on the Perform. I was very interested in trying it because I've seen a dip in my libido. I'm 37 getting ready to be 38 but the three days worth didn't do anything that I noticed. Should the three days be long enough for it to work or would it typically take longer?

Thank you,
Wood

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I got my samples very quickly so I have to say thank you for that guys. My one question is on the Perform. I was very interested in trying it because I've seen a dip in my libido. I'm 37 getting ready to be 38 but the three days worth didn't do anything that I noticed. Should the three days be long enough for it to work or would it typically take longer?

Thank you,
Wood
Some feel it very quickly and some do not. Were you taking the Motivate samples at the same time?

Wood

Awards
No, just Perform by itself. The info said not to take them together so I didn't.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No, just Perform by itself. The info said not to take them together so I didn't.
You were taking the full dose of 4? If so maybe you needed more time for it to kick in. We had the same type of thing with TestoPRO some said it kicked in within days others said a full week or more.