swole stack questions

E

eatthemoney

Awards
New to this stack so just trying to figure out the dosing, Is it appropriate to take stoked with my testopro in the AM? I wake up take 2 glycobol eat about 30 min later and take my testopro and stoked right after the meal. Obviously different approached work for different people just wanted some educated input on what has worked best. thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New to this stack so just trying to figure out the dosing, Is it appropriate to take stoked with my testopro in the AM? I wake up take 2 glycobol eat about 30 min later and take my testopro and stoked right after the meal. Obviously different approached work for different people just wanted some educated input on what has worked best. thanks
Yah sounds good, you could take some fish oil with the Testopro and Stoked ..

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take your Stoked and TestoPRO just as the label indicates, two each AM and two each PM.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell, most of our supps are set up to dose pretty easily in this manner!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, playing around with Glycobol dosing is worth added value.

I personally like taking one Glycobol per 25mg - 40mg of carbs about 20 - 25 minutes before the actual carb containing meal. I don't usually take two capsules of Glycobol unless I'm going to be eating at least 50mg of carbs, BUT I limit myself to four Glycobols per day. This means that some days I'm dosing something like a 1/2/1 scheme and other days I'm using Glycobol at caps at a time (2/2). I don't think I've ever tried a 1/1/1/1, but I have seen others who have.

Whew, what a mouthful!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I personally like taking one Glycobol per 25mg - 40mg of carbs about 20 - 25 minutes before the actual carb containing meal. I don't usually take two capsules of Glycobol unless I'm going to be eating at least 50mg of carbs, BUT I limit myself to four Glycobols per day. This means that some days I'm dosing something like a 1/2/1 scheme and other days I'm using Glycobol at caps at a time (2/2). I don't think I've ever tried a 1/1/1/1, but I have seen others who have.

Whew, what a mouthful!
Yah my two bigger meals contain 50-60 grams of carbs so I take 2 glycobol per meal. When I have a third on high carb days I just take an AP before lunch. I will adjust that as my carbs go down.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Whew, what a mouthful!
Very well said.:)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a side note, I've found that limiting the amount of fat during my Glycobol meals greatly decreases the chances of any GI stress experienced. I figured this out the hard way, lol...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a side note, I've found that limiting the amount of fat during my Glycobol meals greatly decreases the chances of any GI stress experienced. I figured this out the hard way, lol...
Did you get the sharts LOL.:)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something like that, lol. Apparently NOT EVERYBODY experiences this though. Lucky me :lol:

M

mattcap8

Awards
Do you have to take a PCT with this or is this stuff all natural?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have to take a PCT with this or is this stuff all natural?
No pct is required. Both Stoked and TestoPRO are natural test boosters(they work slightly different). We recommend no more than 8 weeks in a row of any test booster without taking a few weeks break.

M

mattcap8

Awards
Alright cool thanx I want to hold off on PH for as long as possible.... What do you all think a safe age is to start them I have heard a lot of mixed reviews ranging from 21 to 30.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright cool thanx I want to hold off on PH for as long as possible.... What do you all think a safe age is to start them I have heard a lot of mixed reviews ranging from 21 to 30.
IMO 23yrs old at minimum.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Somewhere at this or later. I actually like to suggest 24 or 25 as the minimum, but this will vary from person to person.

M

mattcap8

Awards
Ya I have a very solid diet and have been training hard for years but coming off a shoulder surgery and just wanna come back strong and am thinking Swole Stack could be a great choice..... Since it is a T Booster though will i loose some results once i get off it? I don't want to mess to much with hormones but if it is natural it sounds pretty safe.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I have a very solid diet and have been training hard for years but coming off a shoulder surgery and just wanna come back strong and am thinking Swole Stack could be a great choice..... Since it is a T Booster though will i loose some results once i get off it? I don't want to mess to much with hormones but if it is natural it sounds pretty safe.
As long as the diet and training remain on point then you should not loose your gains.

J

jjds2099

Awards
ive pretty much decided to order the swole stack in three weeks (been on t boost for two months already) i wanted to know some peoples opinions on this stack and if i should add anything else with this?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive pretty much decided to order the swole stack in three weeks (been on t boost for two months already) i wanted to know some peoples opinions on this stack and if i should add anything else with this?

Swole Stack should be plenty IMO you do not need more.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Stack is solid, start low on the glycobol and move up. Stoked/TestoPro, basecially 2 of each in the am, and 2 of each in the pm. I always took mine with food and water.

Strength comes on good in weeks 3 and 4.

Libido and Alpha mood comes in quicker.

Enjoy!

J

jjds2099

Awards
k thanks guys i will let u know how it ends up goin