cycle support 3 versions?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i just received my cycle support from AI and noticed that they are 2 other versions with a slight difference in ingredients as well as flavors. I purchased the orange but noticed the other two versions both chocolate also differ in profile a bit, why is that and is one better than the other etc? can anyone break it down for a brutha?:dunno: I know all three will do the same thing but was just curious as to why the different ingrdients.

trojanman1016

Awards
I honastly dont know much about this, but im gonna give my input lol. I noticed that orange has, i think 18 more servings and i heard it taste hell of alot better. I also heard that the original peanut butter and chocolate have some ingriedent that makes it better. Now I know orange taste better, the other thing about the originals being better i have no idea if thats a fact because i heard it from a friend. I would go with orange though, but thats me, its a good product you cant go wrong :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
no question, I know that the product is the "TRUTH" and one can't go wrong purchasing the orange, the chocolate or the pb but there is a differencein the profiles. Maybe an AI rep could answer it better. But thanks for the response, Homie

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
no question, I know that the product is the "TRUTH" and one can't go wrong purchasing the orange, the chocolate or the pb but there is a differencein the profiles. Maybe an AI rep could answer it better. But thanks for the response, Homie
I believe we added Grape seed extract and took out red yeast rice, oh and the flavoring was upgraded.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe we added Grape seed extract and took out red yeast rice, oh and the flavoring was upgraded.
This is correct we used the grape seed extract and did away with the RYR. We also paid special attention to flavoring.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/anabolic-innovations/

Original Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cycle Support contains 60 servings, contain RYR, and do not contain Grape Seed Extract nor Beta-Sitosterol Extract (RYR does however contain some Betasitosterol, Campesterol, and Stigmasterol).

RYR Free Cycle Support contains 60 servings, contains no Red Yeast Rice or Grape Seed Extract, but does contain Beta-sitosterol.

Orange Cycle Support 2.0 contains 72 servings, no RYR, and DOES contain Grape Seed Extract. Not only does this version contain more servings, but it gets the best reviews in regards to taste.

Life Support is the capped version of the Original Cycle Support. Two servings of Life Support are the equivalent of one serving of the Original Cycle Support.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
good lookin, STXNAS. was just curious cause I purchased a jar about two weeks ago of the orange flavor and i noticed that it didn't have the red yeast rice which i know is beneficial with the chlosterol reduction and i definitely need some of that to lower mine a bit. but thanks for the feedback bro, deeply appreciated

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RYR was altered last year (give or take) and no longer contains nearly as much monacolin k as it did in the past. As mentioned, it does still contain phytosterols, which will help with cholesterol. ALL versions of Cycle Support still contain Policosinol too. This is another GREAT ingredient that helps fight bad cholesterol:

Policosonol

Heart attack and stroke have been associated with high levels of a type of cholesterol known as low-density lipoprotein (LDL) ("bad" cholesterol) and low levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) ("good" cholesterol). Reversing these trends can lower the risk for these and other artery-related diseases.

Policosanol is a dietary supplement that can normalize cholesterol as well or better than drugs, without side effects. Efficacy and safety have been proven in numerous clinical trials, and it has been used by millions of people in other countries. Policosanol lowers LDL-cholesterol and raises protective HDL-cholesterol. This compares favorably with cholesterol-lowering drugs which have the drawback of side effects such as liver dysfunction and muscle atrophy. Policosanol is free of these side effects.

What makes policosanol exciting is that it has other actions against heart disease in addition to lowering cholesterol. Like statin drugs, policosanol helps stop the formation of artery lesions. This was proven in studies on rabbits fed a diet designed to create high cholesterol.

One of policosanol's important actions is to inhibit the oxidation of LDL. Oxidized LDL is dangerous. It promotes the destruction of blood vessels by creating a chronic inflammatory response. Oxidized LDL can also provoke metalloproteinase enzymes. These enzymes promote blood vessel destruction, partly by interfering with HDL's protective effect. Studies show that rats treated with policosanol have fewer foam cells, reflecting less inflammatory response causing less blood vessel destruction.

Another action of policosanol is to reduce the proliferation of cells on the lining of the arteries. Healthy arteries are lined with a smooth layer of cells so that blood can race through with no resistance. One of the features of diseased arteries is that this layer becomes thick and overgrown with cells. As the artery narrows, blood flow slows down or is blocked completely. Policosanol was tested for its ability to stop the proliferation of these cells. According to the results, policosanol's ability to stop cell overgrowth "is in agreement with the antiproliferative effects reported for other lipid-lowering drugs, such as most of the statins."

Policosanol also inhibits the formation of clots, and may work synergistically with aspirin in this respect. In a comparison of aspirin and policosanol, aspirin was better at reducing one type of platelet aggregation (clumping together of blood cells). But policosanol was better at inhibiting another type. Together, policosanol and aspirin worked better than either alone. A related effect is that significant reductions in the level of thromboxane occur in humans after two weeks of policosanol. Thromboxane is a blood vessel-constricting agent that contributes to abnormal platelet aggregation that can cause a heart attack or stroke. 5
And, last, but not least, there have been studies that show that Grape Seed Extract might positive effects on cholesterol as well.