Motivate Sample

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
My samples of Motivate & Perform arrived (that was fast shipping, wow!) 2 days ago. Yesterday was workout day and I was dragging bad, haven't been this tired in a long time. I would have skipped the workout but the days/times I can lift are limited right now because of my schedule so if I get a chance to workout, I do it. Since it was 4pm, I decided just to try one cap. Not knowing what to expect, I didn't want to be jacked up and not able to fall asleep later. WOW, 1 cap was plenty for me, I had a great workout! I was able to bang out extra weight and a few more reps doing deads and flat db presses. I then finished a 50 min. total bodyworkout with 10 min. of HIIT on a stationary bike. I was very pleased :439: and no problems falling asleep 5 hours later.

I play hockey in 2 days and will try motivate before I hit the ice, thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great to hear that one capsule of Motivate works so well for you!

...especially considering there's 120 caps per bottle!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I had a chance to try another prior to a hockey game a few days ago and even though I haven't played in two weeks, I felt very good out there. Once again I only took one and felt great with no problem falling asleep later. Next time I play I will try two. Very good stuff!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I had a chance to try another prior to a hockey game a few days ago and even though I haven't played in two weeks, I felt very good out there. Once again I only took one and felt great with no problem falling asleep later. Next time I play I will try two. Very good stuff!
You will be skating circles around the other players LOL.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Since I'm twice as old as most of the people, I'm not sure that will happen, but if I can somewhat hang with them, I'll be pleased!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Since I'm twice as old as most of the people, I'm not sure that will happen, but if I can somewhat hang with them, I'll be pleased!
I hear that I do the same thing chasing the teens around the b-ball court at 48 my mind wants to do moves that the body just will not do anymore.