Thank you... - AnabolicMinds.com

Thank you...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Thank you...

Just wanted to take a moment and give a big thanks to the Anabolic Innovation team. Their products work, their employees care about the company and their customers, and they do what they say. This kind of customer support and care is hard to find today. I know most here already know all this but it never hurts to say it again.

Special thanks to Ray who helped me out recently. I have used their products for several years and will continue to give them my business for many more years to come.

Ltyson

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the endorsement.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the support!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to hear!! I am hereing a lot of good things lately, nice to see that integrity makes a noticeable difference.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and a big thanks for the continued support!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

good to hear there's only a few board sponsors i endorse religiously, and its their customer service and willingness to make things right that makes their products a sure bet.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition

Thank you for posting that it was very kind.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by ltyson View Post
    Just wanted to take a moment and give a big thanks to the Anabolic Innovation team. Their products work, their employees care about the company and their customers, and they do what they say. This kind of customer support and care is hard to find today. I know most here already know all this but it never hurts to say it again.

Special thanks to Ray who helped me out recently. I have used their products for several years and will continue to give them my business for many more years to come.

Ltyson
    So very nice of you to take the time to post this.

Much appreciated!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Top to bottom quality that shows in every area!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •