Got my Perform & Motivate

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Fast Shipping guys I ordered it yesterday and it was here today. I just did regular ground. Awesome!!

On to my point. What do you guys think about taking perfom on my current ph cycle. My libido has dropped alot and the fiance is wanting it bad. Good idea or what? Has anyone else tried it during cycle how did it work for you?

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Just took two motivate at 4:30 I'll report back on how it effects me.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
5:30 don't really feel anything yet. But I wasn't really tired or anything before I took them. I might try two caps in the am and see what that does.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've called the troops on this one to see if we can get a consensus or perhaps some feedback.

What's your current cycle consist of?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As for using it on cycle, definitely.

No reason not to, and chances are it will bring your libido up pretty nicely.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
anecdotal of course with no science behind it, but Perform didnt work well for me...but i took it during the first few days of PCT with zero Test in my system. Can't expect miracles. Crowler still wanted me to try it despite my situation.
If its going to work, you need several days of the full dose before the effect kicks in. It will be interesting to see if it can overcome libido issues on cycle...lots of folks have that problem. Tren wipes me out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CodyK7,
PLZ Do me a favor and let me know how this works out for you!!! From the feedback that I've heard, this should be no less than helpful during your cycle.

Thanks in advance!!!

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
CodyK7,
PLZ Do me a favor and let me know how this works out for you!!! From the feedback that I've heard, this should be no less than helpful during your cycle.

Thanks in advance!!!
No problem man. I'm going to take 2 right now and take two tonight. I'll post back and let everyone know how it works out. I'm shut down pretty hard ( couldn't get it up the other night ). Fiance is cool with it though she knows it's just for a couple weeks and she likes the GUN SHOW!!

I'm going to try the motivate again this morning didn't feel anything noticeable yesterday afternoon. But I wasn't really tired or anything.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Don't feel anymore horny or anything like that but I just took them this morning. I'm really intrested to see how I'm doing in 4-5 days.

As far as the motivate goes I didn't notice any spike in energy I didn't drink my normal cup of coffee this morning but I didn't really feel tired like I needed it.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Nothing crazy going on downstairs. But I was/am shut down pretty hard I couldn't get it up to save my life the other day. I did wake up with a hard on just haven't had sex or anything yet. I'll keep updating and let you guys know.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing crazy going on downstairs. But I was/am shut down pretty hard I couldn't get it up to save my life the other day. I did wake up with a hard on just haven't had sex or anything yet. I'll keep updating and let you guys know.
Thanks for the update.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
still been taking it I haven't noticed a crazy spike or anything like some of the other guys mentioned. Is it a good idea to take more I took 3 motivate yesterday afternoon and didn't feel anything. Maybe I just have a high tolerance. I wish the perform would work though I want to hang things from my erection

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
still been taking it I haven't noticed a crazy spike or anything like some of the other guys mentioned. Is it a good idea to take more I took 3 motivate yesterday afternoon and didn't feel anything. Maybe I just have a high tolerance. I wish the perform would work though I want to hang things from my erection
4 is the max dose you can go to 4.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I received the Beta sample pack and another final version pack. I took 2 am and 2 pm everyday and noticed it the 4th day(evening). I was not shut down or on cycle. I just love the extra boost. I`m about to order a bottle right now just to have. Probably 2 because I`m planning a massive cycle right now(M Drol LV>Tren>?(some cutting D/S) I will use it throughout as well as through PCT/SERM. I am REALLY impressed by this product.

On the flip side, Motivate was just not for me, but I`m not a Stim guy. I gave it to a friend and he used it, loved it and ordered it so I guess it`s just as good as Perform.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Don't feel anymore horny or anything like that but I just took them this morning. I'm really intrested to see how I'm doing in 4-5 days.

As far as the motivate goes I didn't notice any spike in energy I didn't drink my normal cup of coffee this morning but I didn't really feel tired like I needed it.
Hey Cody,

Thank you for the order and the thread.

Am I understanding you are using Perform and Motivate and the same time?

Did you see the instruction sheet saying not to use together as stims often have a negative effect on libido?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

That is GREAT! You went from basically not being able to get it up to getting AM wood after only a few days on Perform.

To me that IS working good. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL at, "just haven't had sex or anything yet."

Sounds like it started kicking in though...

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Hey Cody,

Thank you for the order and the thread.

Am I understanding you are using Perform and Motivate and the same time?

Did you see the instruction sheet saying not to use together as stims often have a negative effect on libido?
I didn't see that whoops. I was usually taking the perform in the am with breakfast and the motivate at work within an hour or so of getting there. I'll stop taking the motivate for the time being though.

That is GREAT! You went from basically not being able to get it up to getting AM wood after only a few days on Perform.

To me that IS working good. :)
Morning wood is better than no wood. You need to PERFORM a test drive and let us know LOL.

It is working had some sex this morning. Woke up with a massive one and woke the fiance up to get some before work. I'm done with my cycle I'm starting pct and was going to be taking nolva and I was going to use mass fx as my test booster but I'm thinking about running the perform.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see that whoops. I was usually taking the perform in the am with breakfast and the motivate at work within an hour or so of getting there. I'll stop taking the motivate for the time being though.

It is working had some sex this morning. Woke up with a massive one and woke the fiance up to get some before work. I'm done with my cycle I'm starting pct and was going to be taking nolva and I was going to use mass fx as my test booster but I'm thinking about running the perform.
That is GREAT to hear. Glad it is working so well for you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can use the Mass FX and the Perform in your pct.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still use the nolva, but toss in the Perform too!

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
You can use the Mass FX and the Perform in your pct.:)
Still use the nolva, but toss in the Perform too!
Might not be a bad idea to add it in with the mass fx. I would still be using the nolva of course but anything to get the boys back in town faster. I don't really feel as shut down as I did. This might not be a bad product for guys to run starting the second or third week of a cycle through pct.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Might not be a bad idea to add it in with the mass fx. I would still be using the nolva of course but anything to get the boys back in town faster. I don't really feel as shut down as I did. This might not be a bad product for guys to run starting the second or third week of a cycle through pct.
How did it pan out taking Perform while On-Cycle? I noticed you said libido picked up some but did it get progressively better the longer you took it?