MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been lucky enough to recieve samples of Anabolic Innovations Motivate and let me tell you this stuff is the real deal. If you are looking for some intense and clean energy this is right up your alley. The Shizandra in it is a great adaptogenic as well as energy producing. It also contains my favorite source of energy there is right now. Yes that is right I am talking about 1,3-dimethylamine or geranium extract which is easier to say. LOL

The first time I tried this I was already taking stims so I just jumped right to a dose of 2, well I have to say that 2 of these bad boys will do it to it. I had tons of energy. Actually too much for someone who was going to be sitting still for a while. The next time I took it was the next day and i took one very smooth energy. I really like the way it feels. I may ise this as an energy source any time I am running a pre workout without a stim in it. I really enjoy it and the adaptogenic in it is always a nice touch for dealing with external stresses as well.

In my opinion Motivate indeed MOTIVATES you. If you haven't tried this get a hold of now while it is on sale. If you are a stim junkie you may just find a new addiction!

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I took 2 on Sunday and it was a major contributor to my slaying of the weights during a cut. Thanks to swole I have been able to keep anabolism high and continue to get stronger. Add in a very smooth stim and I really get down to business. Not only did I go up on all lifts in week 6 of DC but I did it in a very aggessive manner and the workout was short and crisp. Right from the first exercise I knew I was in the zone.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really glad that people like this as much as I do...otherwise, it might not have made it past the beta stage, lol.

Thanks for the feedback!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely, yeah DW this is great for the workout.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like it and a bottle will last me well over a month. I do not need more than 2.
Longer for me as I only use stims for my Sunday mornng routine.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Funny, you know I kept looking at the word Shizandra thinking it seemed so familiar. Then I realized why, that is the name of one of the characters on that Eion Flux movie. Could be a parralel there, woman adapted to be able to fight environmental issues, Shizandra is an adaptogen helping your body deal with stress in it's environment. HMMMM Maybe I just think in too many circles. LOL

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny, you know I kept looking at the word Shizandra thinking it seemed so familiar. Then I realized why, that is the name of one of the characters on that Eion Flux movie. Could be a parralel there, woman adapted to be able to fight environmental issues, Shizandra is an adaptogen helping your body deal with stress in it's environment. HMMMM Maybe I just think in too many circles. LOL
I like it LOL.:)