MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was lucky enough to test Perform during the beta release and the product is top notch. I had an issue with the first time I intended to reap the benefits of Perform. I started taking it as it said in the instructions trying to make sure i got the full effect on "date night". For those of you married with younger children you know what this means.... Well since the story also reflects some of my info for this review I will tell it here.
The first day I did not notice too much, there was nothing going on and I had been relatively tired so was not paying much attention to libido that day. I think it was night number 1 or 2, I woke up 3 different times and each time I was hard as a rock. I had to go the restroom leaning against the wall at a 45 degree angle just to hit the toilet... Pretty Pitcure eh... Following day I took my morning dose and noticed I was definitely hanging longer and was thicker at the base than usual. Almost like I was getting semi wood but it had not stiffened in anyway just more full of blood.

After having taken it for a few days prior having left my last dose to be about an hour before date night took place I take it and BAM my wife lets me know she is not feeling well and we won't be going anywhere. NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Okay so luckily I got some more Perform with an order of some other AI products and was able to get some traction on this test with that one. :D
I did the same thing here as before, I knew when date night was coming and timed it all accordingly for maximum benefit. One thing I am very happy about is that this stuff did not give me Jack in the Box erections that just pop out of nowhere. I had to get excited to get "excited". However when we got started I was extremely hard. As in so hard I could barely even bend it down to direct it in. That was a very nice feeling, and obviously the width and girth were improved simply by the fullness of the erection. I actually lasted longer than normal before the 1st... well EXPLOSION for lack of a better word. I am not trying to be to graphic here but Holy Crap, I came so much it was insane. It was so intense my toes curled up and I almost caught a calf cramp. Yeah Like that!!! What a friggin O!!! On top of that I only went down to about half mast and was back up an at round 2 within a minute or two. Honestly if we hadn't stopped it would not have went down at all.

I was really excited to give this a great review then I saw the current special at $19.99 this is the type of product you could take everyday. I can't even imagine how much better this would be after a month or even a week for that matter.

Does anyone know if this works for the ladies? If not AI would you like me to get a females perspective from the lovely wife? She is always trying to improve libido due to some hormonal issues that never corrected themselves after our daughter 5 years ago.

If you are looking to increase your libido or more importantly performance these pills are the real deal and do not cause upset stomach like some of the products out there do.

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do you like Perform or not???

:D:D:D

Thanks for the review.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review KLEEN

I can not imagine taking it with stoked. My libido was at an all time high on stoked. The ingredients in Perform are top notch libido supplements and glad Anabolic Innovations brought this to the market for those with libido challenges or those wanting to increase libido which can be fun being a horn dog from time to time.(or all the time if you prefer)