Newest Team Anabolic Member!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Beautiful dog bro, he keeps getting bigger, I hope you aint giving him P-slin before his meals LOL!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nice, caught me off guard.

So be honest. You just take your dog to the gym with you to pick up girls dont you?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Dog...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good deal!! I'm just too tired to think of anything funny or corny to say. Did put a grin on my face though guys, nice one!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That is totally awesome great job. Everyone please welcome Sapphire AI,s newest sponsored athlete LOL.:)
Thank you!

Bro most awesome picture ever!
Yeah, she actually likes wearing clothes.

Beautiful dog bro, SHE keeps getting bigger, I hope you aint giving him P-slin before his meals LOL!
I wish I could give her AI supps, but none have been approved for canines. :(
She is fed all natty high fish oil content food. Canidae is the food line we have been using.

Dude, awesome picture.

I love dogs.
She is a handful and sometimes wears my patience pretty thin. But is totally worth it when she does something silly and looks up at me with those eyes.

She's beautiful. Makes me miss my dog.
Thank you for the compliment.

Im hoping that means you had to give her away.

Nice, caught me off guard.

So be honest. You just take your dog to the gym with you to pick up girls dont you?
Dont pets allowed, lol. But yeah she's a looker and gets quite the attention. When she was a puppy it was madness. All chicks loving up on her.

Nice Dog...
Thanks DW, I got lucky when i picked her.

Good deal!! I'm just too tired to think of anything funny or corny to say. Did put a grin on my face though guys, nice one!!
Glad to hear it G!

Sapphire thanks you......
More pics to come in the future. :thanks:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And what's Sapphire's favourite AI supplement? :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
And what's Sapphire's favourite AI supplement? :)

Well I know she has eaten a glycobol. I immediately gave her some rice loaded with water. Serious.

I think she gained a pound within the hour. lulz

It was on accident of course. I had dropped one walking into the kitchen. I didnt realize it, turned around and bam, the cap was gone. Didn't phase her one bit. Damn dog can eat anything.

Not sure what I could give her. I have pretty much the whole AI line, but dont think any of it is recommended for dogs.

I think Essentials would be the only item I would consider. The dosage would have to be modified and I would have to research every ingredient and how it could/would effect a 45 pound canine.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, she actually likes wearing clothes.
Yessir, most females do!! Put the brakes on that right quick, next thing ya know, it will be shoes and handbags. Trust me. Saphire is lookin' good though man, doin a great job with her bud!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My bad Sapphire, forgot you a girl!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yessir, most females do!! Put the brakes on that right quick, next thing ya know, it will be shoes and handbags. Trust me. Saphire is lookin' good though man, doin a great job with her bud!!
Tell me about it.

My bad Sapphire, forgot you a girl!
Its all good.

Just do not drop any Perform in the house then you may have problems LOL.
She is just finishing up her first "in heat". Do not want a repeat of that anytime soon. Ugghhhh.....

lol