AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a great price on Perform, but that price is ridiculous for Motivate.

There's a 120 caps in both of these products. Perform is used at four caps per day.

One serving of Motivate is technically four pills per day. I personally like it at two to three caps per day though, not to mention that I don't use stims every day of the week. One bottle will literally last me months! Even if you use it at four caps per for five days a week, one bottle will last six weeks!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a great price on Perform, but that price is ridiculous for Motivate.

There's a 120 caps in both of these products. Perform is used at four caps per day.

One serving of Motivate is technically four pills per day. I personally like it at two to three caps per day though, not to mention that I don't use stims every day of the week. One bottle will literally last me months! Even if you use it at four caps per for five days a week, one bottle will last six weeks!!!
2 had me feeling very nice.:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I hate proprietary blends...
I hear ya, I guess Crowler does not want companies to make a product with the same amount of certain raws, Crowler launched both products based on good feedback.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I hate you people and your good deals when I have little $$ LOL. Always missing out :p

Looks dang good though.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Amounts of ingredients of each?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
how long will these prices last?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i preordered one, although i still have an almost full bottle :D
damn great price.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of a FAQ for both Perform and Motivate?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance of a FAQ for both Perform and Motivate?
At this point I do not think we have a FAQ on these yet. Feel free to ask me any questions about them and I will do my best to answer them.:)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I just receievd my samples and thank you very much. I am very excitedto start. If these products are like your other products they will be top notch. I will follow up in a few days but in the meantime I had a few questions.

Thanks

Perform Questions:

Perform can be used On Cycle correct? If so, is there preferable PH or steroids, aromatizing or non-aromatizing?

Will estrogen levels increase significantly?

Can Perform also be stacked with a strong AI to help counteract libido loss?

Will Perform assist other Herbal Testosterone Products that contain the some or/all of it’s ingredients or is there a saturation point where more is not necessarily better?

Can one increase the dosage if effects are not prominent?

If one were to stack TestoPro, Stoked and Perform, what additional effects would be expected? And would the possibly of extreme high free test levels cause the body to produce less LH. This being good for muscle but not so good for libido.

Motivate Questions:

What is the latest one can take it without interrupting sleep?

Will it assist in fatloss?...If so, is there any studies?

It was mentioned that Motivate should not be stacked the same time as Perform and it may impede it’s effects. Does this hold true in all individuals?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just receievd my samples and thank you very much. I am very excitedto start. If these products are like your other products they will be top notch. I will follow up in a few days but in the meantime I had a few questions.

Thanks

Perform Questions:

Perform can be used On Cycle correct? If so, is there preferable PH or steroids, aromatizing or non-aromatizing? Yes it should not matter but some will shut you down harder than others

Will estrogen levels increase significantly? Should not

Can Perform also be stacked with a strong AI to help counteract libido loss?It can be stacked with a AI

Will Perform assist other Herbal Testosterone Products that contain the some or/all of it’s ingredients or is there a saturation point where more is not necessarily better?Sould stack very well with herbals more so with the ones that already boost libido

Can one increase the dosage if effects are not prominent?I would use 4 a day

If one were to stack TestoPro, Stoked and Perform, what additional effects would be expected? And would the possibly of extreme high free test levels cause the body to produce less LH. This being good for muscle but not so good for libido.[COLOR"red"]That stack should be off the hook for libido even just stacking it with one of them would produce greater results[/COLOR]

Motivate Questions:

What is the latest one can take it without interrupting sleep?IMO around 3ish would be the latest I would use it. 5-6 hours before bed should be ok

Will it assist in fatloss?...If so, is there any studies?This is more of a energy supp probably will not really increase fat loss no studies done that I know of.

It was mentioned that Motivate should not be stacked the same time as Perform and it may impede it’s effects. Does this hold true in all individuals?
All people are different it is just our suggestion not to take them at the same time.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motivate (120 caps) By: Anabolic Innovations

Anabolic Innovations' Motivate: Motivation in a Pill

Life is hard. Most days are a grind to make it through to the end, and then when you get home from work, you are too tired to do anything.
Are you tired of drinking countless cups of coffee to get through the morning and ready for the day? How about the midday cup or cups of coffee? Better yet, how about the addiction to coffee, how many times have you said “I need my coffee first”, before you leave the house in the morning.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have something you could take to make your day a little easier – to give you more energy through the day, not only that, but to prevent you from getting as tired as usual. Wouldn’t these things be nice? Not only do you get the energy, how would you like to get the energy without the crash?

How many times do you come home from work, and would like to exercise, but you are just too tired? Motivate™ would be a great option for this, because not only is it an energy booster for normal day to day activities, but it can be used before a workout to give you the extra energy you need to make it a worthwhile effort.

If any of these situations sounds like something you go through, Anabolic Innovations has made just the supplement for you – Motivate™.
Motivate™ contains ingredients that are very effective at energizing the body, and preventing you from getting as tired as usual.

Ingredient summary:

1) Schizandra extract
a. Acts as a nervous system stimulant, which results in increased flex response and mental alertness.

b. Schizandra is also a potent adaptogen, helping the body to deal with day to day stress

2) 1,3-dimethylamylamine
a. Central nervous system stimulant
i. Increases energy, mental energy, and physical output
b. Boosts cAMP
i. Resulting in fat loss, a thermogenic effect, and an appetite suppressing effect.

3) Caffeine
a. Central nervous system stimulant
i. Restores alertness
ii. Holds of drowsiness

4) Glutamine
a. Cells can use glutamine as an alternative energy source. If you for some reason are short of glucose, glutamine can be converted and then inserted into the krebs cycle for ATP production.

5) Taurine
a. Taurine was included for those who are sensitive to blood pressure issues.
i. If you are sensitive to stimulant caused hypertension, taurine might help with this.

Motivate™ FAQ:

Q. What exactly is Motivate™?
A. Motivate is simply put, an energy supplement. But, its not just any energy supplement. This is long lasting, non-jittery, no crash energy.

Q. Who would benefit from taking Motivate™?
A. Anyone looking to raise energy levels through the day, or before a workout.

Q. How should I dose Motivate™?
A. Initially, start with 1-2 pills to assess your tolerance. Full dosing is 4 capsules

Q. How long will one bottle last?
A. 30 – 60 days depending upon dosing and number of days used per week.

Q. How long can I use it for?
A. Long term (4-8 weeks is fine), we can see some users going even longer than that, especially those who decide not to use it every day, and only on an ``as needed`` basis. After a 4 week break, you can resume using it.

Q. Will this lose effectiveness after consecutive doses?
A. There is potential for that, it is called CNS burnout, and is possible with any stimulant (even caffeine). With that said, we suggest a 4 week break every 4-8 weeks.

Q. Do I take it with or without food?
A. You may take it with or without food.

Q. Can I consume this if I have ANY medical condition?
A. Always consult a physician before starting any diet/exercise/supplementation routine.
As far as how late can one take Motivate before bed...it really varies from person to person. I don't take it any less than eight hours before bed, but I've already seen users post shorter time spans than this (without issues). Honestly, trial and error is likely going to get you your best answer.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/perform-120-caps.html

Anabolic Innovations' Preform: Heightens Sexual Enjoyment!

Preform has a multi-faceted approach to making your physical relationships more pleasurable, and to raising your libido. Supplementation with Perform TM will take you to levels of performance and pleasure most are not aware even exists.

Can you think of anything you do in life that you would not wan to perform your best at? I can’t either. I’m sure you would agree that one of the most important places you want to perform your best is in your physical relationships, no?

A lot of things can cause you not to perform up to your full abilities; the main thing we all experience on a daily basis that can lower libido and performance drastically is stress. The thing about stress is that you can’t get away from it, but you can work your way around it – with some help.

I know, some of you are thinking that you have no complaints in this area, so why should you invest in a product like this? Simply put, it will help you too. More than you can imagine.

Ingredient Summary:

1) MACA
a. Drastically increases libido
b. Increases semen production

2) Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
a. Boosts libido
b. Improves sexual dysfunction

3) Epimedium
a. Potent PDE-5 inhibitor
i. Increases blood flow to desired areas
1. Increases sensitivty

ii. Prevents and treats sexual dysfunction

4) Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack)
a. Increases sexual performance
b. Potent aphrodisiac

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if that FAQ for Motivate is the final copy, but that is what is already listed at Nutraplanet.

I thought we had an FAQ for Perform as well, but I don't see where it's been posted anywhere.

I'm sure Mike or one of us lowly reps will post it up after reading this (if it's been finalized).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if that FAQ for Motivate is the final copy, but that is what is already listed at Nutraplanet.

I thought we had an FAQ for Perform as well, but I don't see where it's been posted anywhere.

I'm sure Mike or one of us lowly reps will post it up after reading this (if it's been finalized).
Yes I believe we will have a FAQ on these at some point and sticky them in our subforum.