quick sample perform+motivate review...

v4nce

Awards
i took 2 caps of the perform and 3 caps of motivate a half hour later.

the perform i havent really felt yet, i have already been taking testo jack zma which has 2 of the same ingredients in it but it says to take it for 4 days so ill wait before saying how it does. (plus i havent tried to perform yet) lol

the motivate i realized per 1 pill it had only 40 mg of caffiene but 1,3 dime is ahead of it in the ingredient list so i figured more mg in that so i only took 3 instead of 4.

the stims i usually take are AN rpm for lifting and core zap for boxing/judo/jiu jitsu
im not new to stims plus i love to drink monster on off days lol

due to the low caffiene i didnt think i was goin to get a awakening but i swear right when i didnt think anything was goin to happen 5 minutes later i was like "time to lift" and then when i started i realized i was motivated lol im not used to more then 50 mg of 1,3 dime at a time so i dont know if it has more in it or not but let me tell u i felt like my hands were moving faster then my mind could think i ended up shadow boxing in between sets. good stuff. cant wait to try again ill repost later and thanks for giving enough of the sample to try for 4 days 1-2 days of sample is not worth much, so thanks to u all on being generous:You_Rock_Emoticon:

its been 2 hours since and im motivated to write this also lol and no crash so far :)

Ben Tactical

Awards
i took 2 caps of the perform and 3 caps of motivate a half hour later.
Along with my samples there was a letter that stated in bold,
"Do NOT test them at the same time" and then states "Stimulants tend to impede the libido a bit"

I'm sure it's no big deal but I figure I'd mention it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Along with my samples there was a letter that stated in bold,
"Do NOT test them at the same time" and then states "Stimulants tend to impede the libido a bit"

I'm sure it's no big deal but I figure I'd mention it.
Some people might not have a problems while others could so that is why we suggest to take them apart.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
The geranium has a noticeable..uh..vasodilatory effect. It's fine once you get things rolling, but I've been stacking AAKG with anything with 1,3 DM in it to counteract it - not really sure if it helps. Best bet is to do some over the clothes stuff first, ya dig?