WTF were those samples ?????

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Been on the Perform for five days. Nothing the first couple of days, but over the weekend--DAMN! Took a dose before relaxing with the GF Saturday night, and--let's just say we were both VERY pleased. Taking into account that I am just coming off a cycle of Tren LV (very suppressive), and 4-AD--not to mention my age-- this is very impressive. I've also awakened with wood the past couple of days, which of course you can usually kiss good-bye coming off a cycle. This and HGHup seems to be kick-ass. Two thumbs up so far!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Been on the Perform for five days. Nothing the first couple of days, but over the weekend--DAMN! Took a dose before relaxing with the GF Saturday night, and--let's just say we were both VERY pleased. Taking into account that I am just coming off a cycle of Tren LV (very suppressive), and 4-AD--not to mention my age-- this is very impressive. I've also awakened with wood the past couple of days, which of course you can usually kiss good-bye coming off a cycle. This and HGHup seems to be kick-ass. Two thumbs up so far!
    Thanks for the feedback bro. I am glad it helped.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    GREAT to hear it!

    I have seen others say before Perform came out, that there was no libido enhancer they ever saw work in less than a week.

    Great to hear our 4 day samples are enough for just about everyone to feel just how strong this stuff is.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13733
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    GREAT to hear it!

    I have seen others say before Perform came out, that there was no libido enhancer they ever saw work in less than a week.

    Great to hear our 4 day samples are enough for just about everyone to feel just how strong this stuff is.
    I feel them in 1 day.

    The boys seem to get fuller and libido goes up for sure.
  5. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Do you have to cycle of off this?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Do you have to cycle of off this?
    There is no safety reason that would require it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    537
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Latest bunch of samples that went out contained samples of the choc chip protein cookies.
    I forgot all about the mix I got. I'm going to mix it up tonight I think. Me loves Choc chip cookies..
  8. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey there PB!
    Are you still doling out el samplos? (translated: 'the samples') Thanks!
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Hey there PB!
    Are you still doling out el samplos? (translated: 'the samples') Thanks!
    Yes we do please go here. Register and carefully follow the instructions in post 1. This offer is for people who have not already received samples.

    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. samples
    By lpfleiderer in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. Samples.....
    By warriors34 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 01:54 AM
  3. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in