WTF were those samples ?????

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
They are now ready for public release :)

Here is what was done with the BETA samples we sent out 255 of each!

Because of all the great feedback we left it alone. Libido supplement actives were increased as requested before final production.

Perform™ has a multi-faceted approach to making your physical relationships more pleasurable, and to raising your libido. Supplementation with Perform TM will take you to levels of performance and pleasure most are not aware even exists.
Details:

Perform™

MACA

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris

Epimedium

Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack)

Perform™

Can you think of anything you do in life that you would not wan to perform your best at? I can’t either. I’m sure you would agree that one of the most important places you want to perform your best is in your physical relationships, no?

A lot of things can cause you not to perform up to your full abilities; the main thing we all experience on a daily basis that can lower libido and performance drastically is stress. The thing about stress is that you can’t get away from it, but you can work your way around it – with some help.

I know, some of you are thinking that you have no complaints in this area, so why should you invest in a product like this? Simply put, it will help you too. More than you can imagine.

Perform™ has a multi-faceted approach to making your physical relationships more pleasurable, and to raising your libido. Supplementation with Perform TM will take you to levels of performance and pleasure most are not aware even exists.

Ingredient Summary:

1) MACA

a. Drastically increases libido

b. Increases semen production

2) Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris

a. Boosts libido

b. Improves sexual dysfunction

3) Epimedium

a. Potent PDE-5 inhibitor

i. Increases blood flow to desired areas

1. Increases sensitivty

ii. Prevents and treats sexual dysfunction

4) Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack)

a. Increases sexual performance

b. Potent aphrodisiac

Motivate™ is an energy booster for normal day to day activities, but it can be used before a workout to give you the extra energy you need to make it a worthwhile effort.
Details:

Motivate™

L-Glutamine

L-Taurine

Schizandra Extract

1,3-dimethylamylamine

Caffeine Anhydrous USP 40mg per capsule

Life is hard. Most days are a grind to make it through to the end, and then when you get home from work, you are too tired to do anything.

Are you tired of drinking countless cups of coffee to get through the morning and ready for the day? How about the midday cup or cups of coffee? Better yet, how about the addiction to coffee, how many times have you said “I need my coffee first”, before you leave the house in the morning.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have something you could take to make your day a little easier – to give you more energy through the day, not only that, but to prevent you from getting as tired as usual. Wouldn’t these things be nice? Not only do you get the energy, how would you like to get the energy without the crash?

How many times do you come home from work, and would like to exercise, but you are just too tired? Motivate™ would be a great option for this, because not only is it an energy booster for normal day to day activities, but it can be used before a workout to give you the extra energy you need to make it a worthwhile effort.

If any of these situations sounds like something you go through, Anabolic Innovations has made just the supplement for you – Motivate™.

Motivate™ contains ingredients that are very effective at energizing the body, and preventing you from getting as tired as usual.

Ingredient summary:

1) Schizandra extract

a. Acts as a nervous system stimulant, which results in increased flex response and mental alertness.

b. Schizandra is also a potent adaptogen, helping the body to deal with day to day stress

2) 1,3-dimethylamylamine

a. Central nervous system stimulant

i. Increases energy, mental energy, and physical output

b. Boosts cAMP

i. Resulting in fat loss, a thermogenic effect, and an appetite suppressing effect.

3) Caffeine

a. Central nervous system stimulant

i. Restores alertness

ii. Holds off drowsiness

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i can't find any of these for sale. could you give me a rough idea of prices, or what prices are expected to be around?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still waiting on my samples :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
WTH

You didn't get your samples! That is just plain WRONG!

Let Pembroke know your ship to info and we will make sure you get them.

Thanks and sorry for the delay!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I just checked.

I see your email came in on Monday Jan 25th. We replied it would be sent out within a week.

It was sent out Today

Thank you!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
both products look very solid, cant wait to try them both. no samples needed, ill be buying both

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for putting up how much caffiene is in the products. That's really important info so we don't overdose!

Team AI is looking strong in this new year!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you guys for putting up how much caffiene is in the products. That's really important info so we don't overdose!

Team AI is looking strong in this new year!!!!
Thank you we really wanted the other stuff in the supp to be the main work horses.:)

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Mmm...Just started the sample of Perform...Hope 4 days is enough to see a difference. ;)

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I asked for samples.

I got an email about 3 weeks after saying that "the products I asked for samples of are on sale here at nutra" but still no samples yet. Could it be because I am in Canada?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked for samples.

I got an email about 3 weeks after saying that "the products I asked for samples of are on sale here at nutra" but still no samples yet. Could it be because I am in Canada?
PM me your addy and name and I will look into it for you.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok just checked on it.

We received your email no Saturday Feb 6th. 3 business days after that is Wed Feb 10th.

7 Business days to get to Canada puts it at Monday the 22nd because this past Monday was a Federal holiday in the USA.

You should receive it on Monday but being it was going to Canada it could be a few more days.

If you do not receive it by Thursday let me know and I will have another one sent out.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Ok just checked on it.

We received your email no Saturday Feb 6th. 3 business days after that is Wed Feb 10th.

7 Business days to get to Canada puts it at Monday the 22nd because this past Monday was a Federal holiday in the USA.

You should receive it on Monday but being it was going to Canada it could be a few more days.

If you do not receive it by Thursday let me know and I will have another one sent out.
Thank you very much!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No problem.

Thank YOU for taking the time to first of all order the samples and second of all check up where they are. It may sound strange but even though they may be free we realize you are doing us a favor by giving them a try.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I got me some of those samples and WOW!

That's what she said.:439:

Got 2 bottles at the sale price. Great deal. Thanks guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got me some of those samples and WOW!

That's what she said.:439:

Got 2 bottles at the sale price. Great deal. Thanks guys!
Excellent bro. You did read the very very and I mean very small disclaimer that AI takes no responsibilty if your women starts to hide LOL.:439:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Finished my samples of Perform yesterday:) Review as soon as i get some time to make it worthwhile.

Summary: Good stuff. Recommended. And that's just my wife's opinion. LOL. I loved it.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some Perform today. I'm too greedy to be satisfied with just a "sample." I've been satisfied with just about every product by Anabolic Innovations that I have tried.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered some Perform today. I'm too greedy to be satisfied with just a "sample." I've been satisfied with just about every product by Anabolic Innovations that I have tried.
Thank you for the purchase. I believe you will be very happy.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the purchase. I believe you will be very happy.
Happy or horny? Or will Mr. Happy (my heat-seeking moisture missile) be horny? Or all three? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

rescue163

Awards
Thanks for the samples, I havent tried Perform yet' but I have tried Motivate. So far I think it is pretty bad ass. Good "clean energy". I took it after a long night at work the day before ( I was starting to drag). I was reading a book and then thought, hmmm I really need to do something, so I got my ass up and was "Motivated"....... Good Name for it.

I have about 1/3 of a bottle of Paravol left ( That stuff works great for me) When I am done I will jump on Perform....... It sounds good. Thanks again for the generous amount of samples.....

Rescue163

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just started my sample of Motivate and Perform. I did some cardio on the treadmill today and loved the energy. It was good clean energy and I felt like I could run for another 15 mins after the first 25 minutes with interval sprints. Good stuff! I took 3 today, tomorrow I'll try 4. As far as the Perform, I'll check back in after a few days. Thanks for the samples.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started my sample of Motivate and Perform. I did some cardio on the treadmill today and loved the energy. It was good clean energy and I felt like I could run for another 15 mins after the first 25 minutes with interval sprints. Good stuff! I took 3 today, tomorrow I'll try 4. As far as the Perform, I'll check back in after a few days. Thanks for the samples.
Thank you for the feedback. Let us know what you think of the Perform when you use it.

gnetics18

Awards
Just got my samples of Motivate and Perform along with the Choc. Chip protein cookie mix! Really looking forward to trying em. Tried the Motivate yesterday at 3 caps, 2 followed by 1 - 1 hr later. Good smooth clean energy with no jitter, and I noticed I had that "lets go do something" "hit the gym" attitude. lots of focus and got a lot of things done. Good stuff! Great packaging/amount of samples i really appreciate it!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my samples of Motivate and Perform along with the Choc. Chip protein cookie mix! Really looking forward to trying em. Tried the Motivate yesterday at 3 caps, 2 followed by 1 - 1 hr later. Good smooth clean energy with no jitter, and I noticed I had that "lets go do something" "hit the gym" attitude. lots of focus and got a lot of things done. Good stuff! Great packaging/amount of samples i really appreciate it!
Enjoy bro let us know what you think of the choc chip cookie mix.:)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Been on the Perform for five days. Nothing the first couple of days, but over the weekend--DAMN! Took a dose before relaxing with the GF Saturday night, and--let's just say we were both VERY pleased. Taking into account that I am just coming off a cycle of Tren LV (very suppressive), and 4-AD--not to mention my age-- this is very impressive. I've also awakened with wood the past couple of days, which of course you can usually kiss good-bye coming off a cycle. This and HGHup seems to be kick-ass. Two thumbs up so far! :hitit:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on the Perform for five days. Nothing the first couple of days, but over the weekend--DAMN! Took a dose before relaxing with the GF Saturday night, and--let's just say we were both VERY pleased. Taking into account that I am just coming off a cycle of Tren LV (very suppressive), and 4-AD--not to mention my age-- this is very impressive. I've also awakened with wood the past couple of days, which of course you can usually kiss good-bye coming off a cycle. This and HGHup seems to be kick-ass. Two thumbs up so far! :hitit:
Thanks for the feedback bro. I am glad it helped.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it!

I have seen others say before Perform came out, that there was no libido enhancer they ever saw work in less than a week. :)

Great to hear our 4 day samples are enough for just about everyone to feel just how strong this stuff is.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it!

I have seen others say before Perform came out, that there was no libido enhancer they ever saw work in less than a week. :)

Great to hear our 4 day samples are enough for just about everyone to feel just how strong this stuff is.
I feel them in 1 day.

The boys seem to get fuller and libido goes up for sure.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to cycle of off this?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Latest bunch of samples that went out contained samples of the choc chip protein cookies.
I forgot all about the mix I got. I'm going to mix it up tonight I think. Me loves Choc chip cookies..:banana:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there PB!
Are you still doling out el samplos? (translated: 'the samples') :) Thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey there PB!
Are you still doling out el samplos? (translated: 'the samples') :) Thanks!
Yes we do please go here. Register and carefully follow the instructions in post 1. This offer is for people who have not already received samples.

HERE