how much testofen is too much? 900? 1200

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i have seen most products carry it at 600mg/day can on person go higher? lets say on test pro 3 am 3 pm

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely stick to the recommended dose at first then after a couple weeks you can increase but if your already feeling highly agressive you may want to take care. Try 1 pill ed if you do decide to increase. I went 2 weeks then added 1 ed and it made a big difference so I waited another 2 weeks and will add my sixth pill starting tommorow. Each time you up the dose be ready for some increased agression. Oh and I am weighing in at 227, I know weight is the primary factor but it is a factor.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im 217. umm yah ok i dosed yesterday poronabolin which has testofen at 900mg instead of 600mg usuall. man HELLLA honrey dreams

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 217. umm yah ok i dosed yesterday poronabolin which has testofen at 900mg instead of 600mg usuall. man HELLLA honrey dreams
Yah I have to watch the libido on Testopro.. I go up tommorow again...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im gettin 2 more boxes of poronabolin so i will bumnp it to 1200 a night with 3 caps of formadrol extreme AI. should be good results

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've dosed 1.5g/day (750mg active) for several weeks along with 6-bromo. Highest my libido has EVER been.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so u used testpro? which brand 6bromo did u use. im thinkin of one of the 2 with my clen in about a month. i always start cuttin for summer around march