Review of Protein Samples

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I received both the chocolate and vanilla whey samples. I also received a cycle support orange flavor which I am hanging on to till a pulse cycle perhaps in the near future.

Anyhow, my preference was the Chocolate. It was awesome, but don't get me wrong the vanilla was good too….but vanilla is a flavor that I usually get sick of… no matter how it is formulated in taste. I find chocolate overall to be a more versatile flavor for me. Well…both mixed extremely well in a shaker cup, a couple of shakes and done…. and the taste was full bodied and not chalky at all. I mixed them with skim milk in the late evening prior to bed. I had zero gastric issues and the consistency was smooth. Neither were overly sweet and the chocolate actually tasted like cold chocolate milk but maybe a little sweeter than normal, even though the sugar content isalmost zero. I loved it. I would certainly purchase the chocolate again and perhaps I will when I place a future order. But being in Canada it’s always best for me to combine protein or something of weight when ordering a product that I usually cannot get my hands on up here.

Thanks again AI!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I talked to Crowler about this over the weekend. He has some interesting ideas that I, even as a representative, will consider taking advantage of!

I can't wait to get my hands on some of this protein. The reviews have been pretty consistent and definitely very positive.

Have you used any of our previous versions of Cycle Support? The sample that you have is actually an upgraded flavor version of the recently released Orange Cycle Support 2.0.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken Cycle Support no...always made my own while "on"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did the same thing until CS came out. It just made things easier.

Anyway, I was just wondering b/c I was interested in seeing comparisons of the new vs the old tastes. No biggie. You'll still be able to comment on if you like the taste now.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Plan to do an M-Drol pulse in 4 weeks...I'll give it a shot then..thanks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used the old orange either, just the chocolate PB.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Team Anabolic Members will be receiving an email for a SPECIAL 3 day sale price on the protein in the nest 24 hours

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa, another dejavu, lol!!!