Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.13%

Beta sample feedback.....

Well I got my samples a few days ago and figured I would add my thoughts:

Protein:
    Chocolate: Mixed it with 8oz of milk, would of loved to try a second sample in water, but hey beggers can't get everything . Loved the mixability, couple shakes of the bottle and it was perfect. No foul smell when opened dry. Taste was just about right, not to strong, not to bland. If anything it could of used just a tiny bit more flavor, but I could of played with a less milk to strengthen it so hard to say if anything really needs to change at this point.

Vanilla: Also mixed with 8oz of milk. Mixability was just as good. I have never been a big vanilla fan from any company, but found this one ok. Would not be my first choice but for what it is I could drink it no problem.

Energy caps:
    Have not tried these yet. For some odd reason I don't normally like taking any energy supps. No real reason why, other than I just don't but do plan on trying them just to see what I think in a few weeks.

Libido caps:
    Now this is the main reason for me to write this review. Was not expecting much out of just a few doses. Let me tell you, this product worked, and worked big time for me. Maybe it's my age (40 years) but after just my second dose I was feeling the effects. The results also dropped off noticeably after I ran out of the sample doses. I am curious what a true run of this would do.

I was so impressed that I will be purchasing some of your TestoPro as I am hoping you put the same dedication into the rest of your product line. The reviews of it look good so it is on my must buy list.

Thank you for the samples. In the end I would purchase the chocolate protein and the libido caps. Now all you have to do is get them rolling so I can spend my money.

Ltyson

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ltyson View Post
    Well I got my samples a few days ago and figured I would add my thoughts:

Protein:
    Chocolate: Mixed it with 8oz of milk, would of loved to try a second sample in water, but hey beggers can't get everything . Loved the mixability, couple shakes of the bottle and it was perfect. No foul smell when opened dry. Taste was just about right, not to strong, not to bland. If anything it could of used just a tiny bit more flavor, but I could of played with a less milk to strengthen it so hard to say if anything really needs to change at this point.

Vanilla: Also mixed with 8oz of milk. Mixability was just as good. I have never been a big vanilla fan from any company, but found this one ok. Would not be my first choice but for what it is I could drink it no problem.

Energy caps:
    Have not tried these yet. For some odd reason I don't normally like taking any energy supps. No real reason why, other than I just don't but do plan on trying them just to see what I think in a few weeks.

Libido caps:
    Now this is the main reason for me to write this review. Was not expecting much out of just a few doses. Let me tell you, this product worked, and worked big time for me. Maybe it's my age (40 years) but after just my second dose I was feeling the effects. The results also dropped off noticeably after I ran out of the sample doses. I am curious what a true run of this would do.

I was so impressed that I will be purchasing some of your TestoPro as I am hoping you put the same dedication into the rest of your product line. The reviews of it look good so it is on my must buy list.

Thank you for the samples. In the end I would purchase the chocolate protein and the libido caps. Now all you have to do is get them rolling so I can spend my money.

Ltyson
    No we thank you for taking the time to try them and posting your thoughts. Don't tell Stxnas you will not be using the energy caps he can'yt get enough of them LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

subbed will read later
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

GREAT to hear it!

Thank you for the feedback!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Very nice review
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the lengthy review and bump this thread and let us know how the TestoPRO goes.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beta Sample of LG's New Anadraulic State
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Anabolic Innovations Vanilla Beta Sample with CS
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:43 PM