Beta sample feedback.....

ltyson

Awards
Well I got my samples a few days ago and figured I would add my thoughts:

Protein:
Chocolate: Mixed it with 8oz of milk, would of loved to try a second sample in water, but hey beggers can't get everything :). Loved the mixability, couple shakes of the bottle and it was perfect. No foul smell when opened dry. Taste was just about right, not to strong, not to bland. If anything it could of used just a tiny bit more flavor, but I could of played with a less milk to strengthen it so hard to say if anything really needs to change at this point.

Vanilla: Also mixed with 8oz of milk. Mixability was just as good. I have never been a big vanilla fan from any company, but found this one ok. Would not be my first choice but for what it is I could drink it no problem.

Energy caps:
Have not tried these yet. For some odd reason I don't normally like taking any energy supps. No real reason why, other than I just don't but do plan on trying them just to see what I think in a few weeks.

Libido caps:
Now this is the main reason for me to write this review. Was not expecting much out of just a few doses. Let me tell you, this product worked, and worked big time for me. Maybe it's my age (40 years) but after just my second dose I was feeling the effects. The results also dropped off noticeably after I ran out of the sample doses. I am curious what a true run of this would do.

I was so impressed that I will be purchasing some of your TestoPro as I am hoping you put the same dedication into the rest of your product line. The reviews of it look good so it is on my must buy list.

Thank you for the samples. In the end I would purchase the chocolate protein and the libido caps. Now all you have to do is get them rolling so I can spend my money.

Ltyson

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I got my samples a few days ago and figured I would add my thoughts:

Protein:
Chocolate: Mixed it with 8oz of milk, would of loved to try a second sample in water, but hey beggers can't get everything :). Loved the mixability, couple shakes of the bottle and it was perfect. No foul smell when opened dry. Taste was just about right, not to strong, not to bland. If anything it could of used just a tiny bit more flavor, but I could of played with a less milk to strengthen it so hard to say if anything really needs to change at this point.

Vanilla: Also mixed with 8oz of milk. Mixability was just as good. I have never been a big vanilla fan from any company, but found this one ok. Would not be my first choice but for what it is I could drink it no problem.

Energy caps:
Have not tried these yet. For some odd reason I don't normally like taking any energy supps. No real reason why, other than I just don't but do plan on trying them just to see what I think in a few weeks.

Libido caps:
Now this is the main reason for me to write this review. Was not expecting much out of just a few doses. Let me tell you, this product worked, and worked big time for me. Maybe it's my age (40 years) but after just my second dose I was feeling the effects. The results also dropped off noticeably after I ran out of the sample doses. I am curious what a true run of this would do.

I was so impressed that I will be purchasing some of your TestoPro as I am hoping you put the same dedication into the rest of your product line. The reviews of it look good so it is on my must buy list.

Thank you for the samples. In the end I would purchase the chocolate protein and the libido caps. Now all you have to do is get them rolling so I can spend my money.

Ltyson
No we thank you for taking the time to try them and posting your thoughts. Don't tell Stxnas you will not be using the energy caps he can'yt get enough of them LOL.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it!

Thank you for the feedback!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the lengthy review and bump this thread and let us know how the TestoPRO goes.