Beta Protein, Energy, and Libido Reviews

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to AI for sending the aforementioned products for review. I'll try to be brief but detailed.

Vanilla Protein:
Taste: 6/10-Vanilla must be a very hard protein to flavor, as I have tried many and the only one that tastes outstanding to me (Biotest Low Carb Grow) is made by a company that I don't want to support with purchases so I choose to go elsewhere. The vanilla flavor was not real strong, which for my taste buds I don't favor as much. Aftertaste was pleasant and minimal.

Mixability/Texture: 9/10-6oz of cold water, 10 seconds of shaking and shake was ready. Took a swig to assess the "on the run" flavor and then consumed the rest after the shake had set in the frig for about 6 hrs (my preferred method). Mix and flavor were consistent in both situations, so the protein would be very good for shakers and cold water at the gym post workout. All protein dissolved, no clumps. Definately not a thick shake, could probably use 2 scoops of protein with 8oz of water no problem.

Improvements: Adding more vanilla flavor, aside from that all is good. Best thing about this sample is the lack of aftertaste and easy mixing. Overall a very good vanilla option.

Chocolate Protein:
Taste: 4/10-Chocolate taste was not strong, I got the same taste sensation I got when using chocolate cycle support, though not as sour. I would say if you really disliked chocolate CS (as I did) you will not like this flavor much. Aftertaste was fine, very little and pleasant.

Mixability/Texture: 9/10-Same protocol as Vanilla sample, same result.

Improvements: Nothing, I think I'm just in the minority that does not AI's chocolate flavoring.

Energy Supplement Sample:
Took 2 caps for each of the past 2 mornings. Very good stim feeling, very similar to geranium products I have used in the past. One thing I definately noticed is the effects of the dose seemed to last longer than some other stims I have tried. Today I took dose at 8am and then took a dose of Focus XT around 12:30. Really an awesome combo, and I did about 3 things I had been putting off for a long period of time. Even after 4 hrs the effects of the Focus XT were much enhanced by the sample energy supplement.

Improvements: Product does what it is supposed to do. I'd love to see someone come out with a combo of the ingredient profiles of AI's new energy supplement and a mental supplement like Focus XT. It seems that most energy supps either focus on straight stim or a stim/creatine combo.

Libido Supplement: I will do this review after dosing product fully.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to AI for sending the aforementioned products for review. I'll try to be brief but detailed.

Vanilla Protein:
Taste: 6/10-Vanilla must be a very hard protein to flavor, as I have tried many and the only one that tastes outstanding to me (Biotest Low Carb Grow) is made by a company that I don't want to support with purchases so I choose to go elsewhere. The vanilla flavor was not real strong, which for my taste buds I don't favor as much. Aftertaste was pleasant and minimal.

Mixability/Texture: 9/10-6oz of cold water, 10 seconds of shaking and shake was ready. Took a swig to assess the "on the run" flavor and then consumed the rest after the shake had set in the frig for about 6 hrs (my preferred method). Mix and flavor were consistent in both situations, so the protein would be very good for shakers and cold water at the gym post workout. All protein dissolved, no clumps. Definately not a thick shake, could probably use 2 scoops of protein with 8oz of water no problem.

Improvements: Adding more vanilla flavor, aside from that all is good. Best thing about this sample is the lack of aftertaste and easy mixing. Overall a very good vanilla option.

Chocolate Protein:
Taste: 4/10-Chocolate taste was not strong, I got the same taste sensation I got when using chocolate cycle support, though not as sour. I would say if you really disliked chocolate CS (as I did) you will not like this flavor much. Aftertaste was fine, very little and pleasant.

Mixability/Texture: 9/10-Same protocol as Vanilla sample, same result.

Improvements: Nothing, I think I'm just in the minority that does not AI's chocolate flavoring.

Energy Supplement Sample:
Took 2 caps for each of the past 2 mornings. Very good stim feeling, very similar to geranium products I have used in the past. One thing I definately noticed is the effects of the dose seemed to last longer than some other stims I have tried. Today I took dose at 8am and then took a dose of Focus XT around 12:30. Really an awesome combo, and I did about 3 things I had been putting off for a long period of time. Even after 4 hrs the effects of the Focus XT were much enhanced by the sample energy supplement.

Improvements: Product does what it is supposed to do. I'd love to see someone come out with a combo of the ingredient profiles of AI's new energy supplement and a mental supplement like Focus XT. It seems that most energy supps either focus on straight stim or a stim/creatine combo.

Libido Supplement: I will do this review after dosing product fully.
Thank you for a honest review. I am wondering if you have a early version of the beta choc as we were getting reports of it being weak. We then changed it and most say it is excellent. We need all types of feeback so we can get a product that most consumer will enjoy. Thanks again.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great detailed review.

2 things you thought the protein lacked was you wanted more flavor.

Good news the final product has a bit more flavoring for both choc and vanilla!

On the energy sup that seems to be a resounding theme that it lasts longer than other geranium products and doesn't have a crash. GREAT!

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great detailed review.

On the energy sup that seems to be a resounding theme that it lasts longer than other geranium products and doesn't have a crash. GREAT!
Awesome news on the flavoring. I'm a big believer in supporting companies that I think put quality life improvement products on the market without a bunch of BS hype. AI always does that so having a varied product line helps so much.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Geranium, I have to be carefull with it but it's amazing for stategic use.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to have to second the part about going and doing things that I've been putting off. I'm not sure that I've ever noticed this sort of drive from a product before, but this beta seems to do the trick.

I really hope this one sees the day of light!

Reps for the review ;)

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to second the part about going and doing things that I've been putting off. I'm not sure that I've ever noticed this sort of drive from a product before, but this beta seems to do the trick.

I really hope this one sees the day of light!

Reps for the review ;)
I too hope to see the product on the market as well.

Libido Booster-I've never been a big responder to traditional test boosters. I can't say that I felt a huge "boost" using the beta product for 3 days but I like the ingredient profile and I recall hearing that this will have a nice price point if it hits the market. I've got a few bottles of TestoPro as I'm a fan of Fenugreek supps since the old FUZU days. IMO supplements that attempt to succeed in a crowded market (natty test boosters) either need to have cutting edge new ingredients (that may or may not work but the new buzz factor is big) or have a price point that allows people to possibly use them on a more regular basis or stack them with many different products as a lower cost than the traditional products in that line. Thanks again for allowing me voice my opinion on your products.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too hope to see the product on the market as well.

Libido Booster-I've never been a big responder to traditional test boosters. I can't say that I felt a huge "boost" using the beta product for 3 days but I like the ingredient profile and I recall hearing that this will have a nice price point if it hits the market. I've got a few bottles of TestoPro as I'm a fan of Fenugreek supps since the old FUZU days. IMO supplements that attempt to succeed in a crowded market (natty test boosters) either need to have cutting edge new ingredients (that may or may not work but the new buzz factor is big) or have a price point that allows people to possibly use them on a more regular basis or stack them with many different products as a lower cost than the traditional products in that line. Thanks again for allowing me voice my opinion on your products.
This libido booster is not a test booster per se. Just clarifying this for anybody reading this post.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Great detailed review.

When do you think we will see these products at the planet?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are only the betas. I was told that we need to see more feedback before moving forward (at least with the energy supp) :frustrate

I really like the energy supp and I'm out now...Plz Crowler...send me more samples or let's put a rush order in, lol!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
These are only the betas. I was told that we need to see more feedback before moving forward (at least with the energy supp) :frustrate

I really like the energy supp and I'm out now...Plz Crowler...send me more samples or let's put a rush order in, lol!
Well Im sold on the protein.

Bring it! Along with that Elvis flavor i keep reading about.

lol