Whey Protein Beta Sample Review

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I received some samples of AI’s Chocolate and Vanilla protein powders. Here’s my thoughts…

Chocolate – Mixed in 8oz of water
1. Mixability - Mixed well in shaker cup. Bubbles dissolved fast (which I like)
2. Flavor – nice milk chocolate. No medicine aftertaste like some powders
3. Texture – smooth, not chalky like some. No clumping
4. After drinking, I noticed I didn’t have to swirl my shaker around to get the protein to mix up.
5. Suggestions – Not sure of the exact whey blend used, but I like my protein shakes on the thicker side (which is hard when mixed with water :thumbsup:). Suggestion would be to add a little casein in as well to thicken it up.
6. All in all, one of the better tasting choc. proteins I’ve tried. Definitely would buy.

I pretty much have the same comments about the Vanilla protein powder as well. The flavor for it was spot-on, but I thought it could have been a bit stronger. Maybe add in a tad more flavoring but overall another great tasting powder.

I also have the Libido and Energy samples as well. I'll post my reviews on those as soon I get a chance to take them.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the detailed reviews!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the detailed reviews!
no problem. Also, after thinking about it, the thickening (if you actually wanted to thicken it) could be handled by a little guar gum or cornstarch. Both very cheap.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes we have opted not to add that sort of stuff to our protein powder. It is a nice alternative to other powders that add guar gum, cornstarch and other thickeners.

This is how we did it back in the day and won the best tasting protein powder of Anabolic Minds so I think it is best to stick with it that way.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
This is how we did it back in the day and won the best tasting protein powder of Anabolic Minds so I think it is best to stick with it that way.
I agree, as far as flavoring and taste, you guys have found the sweet spot :veryhappy:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

Much appreciated.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Cool. You should put on your lable "no thickeners". I'm tired of getting more than just a nutrient, and I'm sure others are to.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
WHOA great idea!

Thank you very much Kingdong!

Do me a favor and send me an email I am happy to have one of our products to you as a thank you.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bludevil, thanks for the reviews.

Have you tried the beta stim yet?