Beta Sample Reviews

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
First I want to thank Anabolic Innovations for letting me test these products and also I wanted to apologize for taking so long to give them feedback. I caught the flu pretty badly and it put me out of the gym for a couple weeks. I wanted to make sure I was back in the gym before trying the cycle support and proteins you sent me.

Chocolate Beta Sample:

I have to say this is potentially the best tasting chocolate whey I have ever had. The only other protein supplement I would put above it would be Muscle Milk and although I don't know the nutrition facts to the whey you sent me I do know that Muscle Milk is not only a whey protein supplement and is loaded with fat. So I can safely say that as far as straight whey supplements go this is the best tasting chocolate I can remember trying. It mixed great, didn't seem to be really any clumping and I without a doubt would buy this if made available.

Taste 10/10

Mixing 9/10

Vanilla Beta Sample/Orange Cycle Support:

Honestly I am not a big fan of vanilla whey, never have been, and the thought of mixing it with orange cycle support did not seem very appealing to me but I have to say I was pleasantly suprised. Now before mixing the two I tried a small amount of the cycle support on the tip of my finger and it tasted pretty good. I would imagine this would be much better mixed with something like gatorade. Anyways, the mixture of vanilla whey and the orange cycle support was better than I had expected. They mixed well together and there didn't seem to be much clumping, maybe a little more than just the whey due to the fact that there was a lot of powder to put into only 8 ounces of water. The flavor was pretty good for what it was. As far as the two products go, the vanilla whey was better than I expected but again I'm not a big fan of vanilla so I probably wouldn't buy it. They orange cycle support tasted pretty good on it's own so I would have to say that the next time I do load up on cycle support I will at least get one orange flavored container and experiment with sports drinks and other flavors of whey.

Vanilla Whey

Taste 7/10

Mixing 8/10

Orange Cycle Support

Taste 8/10

Mixing 8/10

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback and taking the time to review.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vanilla Beta Sample/Orange Cycle Support:

Honestly I am not a big fan of vanilla whey, never have been, and the thought of mixing it with orange cycle support did not seem very appealing to me but I have to say I was pleasantly suprised.
I like it this way too. I'll be honest though, sometimes I just mix the Orange CS with a a couple ounces of water and shoot it! I try to change it up every now as far as flavors go :D

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Like I said in the review, I think mixing the cc with gatorade would be delicious.