Cycle Support 2.0-?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Just letting ya know...In my little tub It seemed to not be blended very well as there were many big white clumps inside and other clumps of powder. It did not separate very well, so I blended it and dumped it back in. Tastes a lot better than the originals though.:ninja:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up and glad to hear that you like the improved taste.

Are referring to the current Orange vs the Original Orange or do you mean Orange vs chocolate/peanut butter flavors?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up and glad to hear that you like the improved taste.

Are referring to the current Orange vs the Original Orange or do you mean Orange vs chocolate/peanut butter flavors?
NP and I meant the chocolate/peanut butter flavors; they were not that bad, but I love the orange one. Never tried the original orange..sad.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried the newest orange, but it's supposed to be even better than the original (the updated orange came out in the past few weeks).

I like the peanut butter CS too, especially with chocolate whey!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just letting ya know...In my little tub It seemed to not be blended very well as there were many big white clumps inside and other clumps of powder. It did not separate very well, so I blended it and dumped it back in. Tastes a lot better than the originals though.:ninja:
Good to see you posting, I've ordered mine as well and I'm looking forward to staying on cycle support another year. You gotta try it...

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you posting, I've ordered mine as well and I'm looking forward to staying on cycle support another year. You gotta try it...
Hey man good to hear from you. Its definitely a staple for me too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear it guys.

We REALLY do appreciate your support!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
What's so grat about this product that you guys make it a staple?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the Orange Cycle Support for 2 weeks now and I am really starting to like the flavor. The flavor is very good and 100x better than the original chocolate.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alot of the ingredients are very good for people. It helps with general health a lot. Example people with high BP have reported that the Cycle Support has help lower the BP.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Alot of the ingredients are very good for people. It helps with general health a lot. Example people with high BP have reported that the Cycle Support has help lower the BP.
Exactly. Thats why I love it too. I feel much better when I am taking it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredients help regulate a healthy liver, prostate, blood pressure levels, cholesterol/lipid levels, and contains anti-oxidants :D

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients help regulate a healthy liver, prostate, blood pressure levels, cholesterol/lipid levels, and contains anti-oxidants :D
Yup this is why I like and use it daily.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using it as a staple for quite some time now, literally years.