Question about testopro stack?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, quick question! Would testopro stack well with 6-bromo! I know its kind of mixed reviews here for AI (arom inhibs) but I got some with the np sale and was wondering how well these 2 would stack together. Thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it a try, but I will suggest ramping up the dose of 6-bromo...unless you've used it before and know your sweet spot for the dose.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with a slightly lower dose of it. Start at 50mg and hang out there for a little bit. That's the sweet spot for me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used 6-bromo, but heard it's great for libido. TestoPRO has been getting great reviews in this department as well. Keep us updated, lol ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no more than 50mg of 6-bromo, AI plus testoPro is fun!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the help! Would you say testopro + low dose 6-bromo would be better than higher dose of 6-bromo run by itself?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes! You are working with your body's natural hormone pathways in multiple different ways by stacking these products, IE, Aromatase, SHBG and free test, estrogen modulation, LH, etc

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the suggestions at 50mg of Bromo. I ran a month of Bromo at 75mg ed and by the end the libido had tanked. The next will be at 50mg.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for the help! Would you say testopro + low dose 6-bromo would be better than higher dose of 6-bromo run by itself?
I would say yes due to the Testofen in TestoPRO. It has human studies that show that it raises test levels.:)