Is it 2010 yet?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be using glycobol for the rest of 2010 and I'll be updating a log here and there with weekly findings. I don't believe anyone did a long term run but due to my current situation I have money to spend on the product.

Now, I did order a bottle of DTP I'm going to run but after that it will be a mix of only basic staples from AI and IML supplements.

I'm posting this here first for advice on any toxicity of long term use of glycobol and any ideas from reps or my fellow members would have would be more then welcomed.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I do not see any problem with long term use but I would do 8 weeks on a few weeks off.

Sorry for the delay in getting a reply to you.

GOOD LUCK!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be using glycobol for the rest of 2010 and I'll be updating a log here and there with weekly findings. I don't believe anyone did a long term run but due to my current situation I have money to spend on the product.

Now, I did order a bottle of DTP I'm going to run but after that it will be a mix of only basic staples from AI and IML supplements.

I'm posting this here first for advice on any toxicity of long term use of glycobol and any ideas from reps or my fellow members would have would be more then welcomed.
I do not know about any long term studies of Glycobol. I agree with Crowler after 8 weeks take a few weeks off then you can do 8 weeks again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not bad, I'll do that and so far I'm feeling great on the product.

Question, any particular reason to change the cap color? I ordered a lot from the first run you guys had and I still have some with the caps being black and white.
I am not 100% sure as to why they are different so I will see if I can get Crowler in to answer that. It is fairly common and usually has to do with different distributors but i will get a answer for you.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It is still black and white it is just that they are now custom made for us and are a pearlessence black and white to match the pealessence capsules in Life Support, STOKED!, POST Cycle Support etc.

The ingredients may make the white part of the capsule look a little gold correct?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I noticed that my most previous bottle of Glycobol had the new shiny caps...and yes, they do look a little gold!