Would it be safe/effective to include Glycobol in this cycle?

KimboBatista

Awards
Animal Pak
Cycle Support
Sustanon 250 or 350
M-Drol
Anadraulic Pump
Anadraulic State
Postal
HGH Up
Gut Health

I will be bulking, but by trying to gain as much lean mass as possible meanwhile minimizing accumulation of body fat. My diet will be clean except for the obvious cheat days and I will be consuming some shakes consisting of Real Gains, and Monster Mass. Just wondering if Glycobol would be worth including in this cycle [if it'd be beneficial] and exactly how it'd work in helping me accomplish my goals. Thanks ahead for any feedback.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see any problem although I am not completely familiar with all the products but if there are no ingredient redundancies then you should be fine.

KimboBatista

Awards
sustanon 350 -since when?
I first came across 350 last summer. It was listed right underneath 250. All it is, is the same long- and short-esters, but in slightly higher dosages. I'll try to find it and could PM you if you're interested.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I first came across 350 last summer. It was listed right underneath 250. All it is, is the same long- and short-esters, but in slightly higher dosages. I'll try to find it and could PM you if you're interested.
Please tell me you have not ran sus since last summer without a break and proper pct.:eek5:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
yes please , ill see if its available in UK

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would drop the Sustanon 250 or 350, seems like overkill and what do you have for pct? I hope your pct has been well researched and money invested in it as this cycle could f your body up for a very long time. My first Drol cycle left me with puffy nips although after research I can correct it but it does flare up here and there so take heed to my warning and God bless

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would help as a powerful anti-O and to keep blood-glucose levels down when consuming the weight gainer shakes.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're injecting test and running M-Drol, correct? How long are you using the M-Drol?

...and yes, Glycobol is beneficial on or off cycle.