John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on these two for two months.

here is my report

Stoked: makes my libido insane period. My endurance has increased a good bit and it could be because of the resveratrol. In addition the resveratrol has so many health benefits like when a person is eating a higher than normal calories it keeps the thin gene going. It even has more keep your eye on reveratrol that is for sure. Quercetin is a nice anti-inflammatory and although I had a serious injury and exercise selection is limited I have be able to do most of my exercises I want to do during this time and no real problems with the joints.

Glycobol: I used to spend 25 $ a month on r-ala alone because it worked well after doing a lot of research on r-ala. With this product it has Na-r-ala, is this the same this as r-ala? I am guessing it is.

Overall I am honored to have been given the chance to put these products to the test and access how they work for me. I believe they have really helped me bring my body to a higher level in these two months and physically and mentally feeling better.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have been on these two for two months.

here is my report

Stoked: makes my libido insane period. My endurance has increased a good bit and it could be because of the resveratrol. In addition the resveratrol has so many health benefits like when a person is eating a higher than normal calories it keeps the thin gene going. It even has more keep your eye on reveratrol that is for sure. Quercetin is a nice anti-inflammatory and although I had a serious injury and exercise selection is limited I have be able to do most of my exercises I want to do during this time and no real problems with the joints.

Glycobol: I used to spend 25 $ a month on r-ala alone because it worked well after doing a lot of research on r-ala. With this product it has Na-r-ala, is this the same this as r-ala? I am guessing it is.

Overall I am honored to have been given the chance to put these products to the test and access how they work for me. I believe they have really helped me bring my body to a higher level in these two months and physically and mentally feeling better.

nice review man.

How are you dosing that glycobol? How many carbs?

btw, stoked has always treated me well:).

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Lift off for me starts tomorrow!!!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Nice one!!

Just to let you know, I'm into my final week of glycobol and testopro stack and here are my stats...

before
weight: 168.3 lbs
bf: 10%

after 3.5 weeks
weight: 177.1 lbs
bf: 11%

So...nearly 10lb increase in weight in just over 3 weeks and I reckon only 2 lbs of that is fat!! Pretty awesome!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice one!!

Just to let you know, I'm into my final week of glycobol and testopro stack and here are my stats...

before
weight: 168.3 lbs
bf: 10%

after 3.5 weeks
weight: 177.1 lbs
bf: 11%

So...nearly 10lb increase in weight in just over 3 weeks and I reckon only 2 lbs of that is fat!! Pretty awesome!!
Very optimal results. I have seen this with others as well, I little bit of fat gain and 6-8 lbs of lean mass gain. Only 3.5 weeks though... Wow!!