Cycle vs. Life support - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle vs. Life support

Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Cycle vs. Life support

I do cycle support as a regular stack.

I don't have cholesterol trouble and my cycles are "light" so there's no danger of bad lipid profiles or cholesterol levels jumping, i.e. I ain't into the methylated PHs that stick in the liver.

Cycle support
    I use CS/CS2 stuff as a source of anti-oxidants. Silymarin, Grape Seed Extract, Idebenone and NAC are stuff I'd use in any case. Anti-oxidants are useful if you live, work and work out in the middle of a big city: GSE and NAC in particular. The more the merrier.

Hawthorn berry and celery seed long term I think should be a health benefit, the lower the heart rate and blood pressure the longer the life: complicated but whilst not perfect it ain't a bad theory.

Saw palmetto ain't something I'm keen on in CS/CS2: I don't have prostrate or hairline issues and not keen on the idea that DHT levels are suppressed. I can stomach it, 'cause CS/CS2 is a value for money product.

Life Support
    AI always point to this stuff, I guess particularly if you are using it as a regular supplement. .... Its got red rice in there. Red rice acts like a statin (yuk) - you need the ibendone in there to compensate for the loss of Q10. However I've never tried it - so I could be mistaken. It could be great. It could levelling cholesterol (to zip) is the way to go.

In summary Life support looks like a "calmed down" version of Cycle Support, using red rice to fill in the gaps. Also because its capped you can dose across the day (I could easily cap CS/CS2 myself).

Anyone tried both?

Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Actually I better correct an error. Regular Cycle Support has red yeast rice in it (thats the stuff I'm running now!).

CS2 has the red yeast rice removed.... good move! Just the saw palmetto to get replaced and its a perfect product ... saw palmetto might just increase free test by blocking its conversion to DHT but DHT ain't a bad thing at all.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Applied Nutriceuticals came out with a product a while back called the one and on the write up it said to not use saw palmetto with the one. One of their reps said it is fine to use with other hormones but I really do not know if it would inhibit strength levels and gains or not.

I used to use SP for a couple years and have progressed in size during this time. Moving on, I am really uncertain about if my muscle gains were compromised during this time.

This is my conclusion(not to say it will not change I keep an open mind)

using saw palmetto year round does inhibit 5-alpha reductase. Not as much as finasteride but it still does. I have come to the conclusion Ill use it sparingly.

This is my opinion from the research I have done and in no way reflects Anabolic Innovations.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals came out with a product a while back called the one and on the write up it said to not use saw palmetto with the one. One of their reps said it is fine to use with other hormones but I really do not know if it would inhibit strength levels and gains or not.

I used to use SP for a couple years and have progressed in size during this time. Moving on, I am really uncertain about if my muscle gains were compromised during this time.

This is my conclusion(not to say it will not change I keep an open mind)

using saw palmetto year round does inhibit 5-alpha reductase. Not as much as finasteride but it still does. I have come to the conclusion Ill use it sparingly.

This is my opinion from the research I have done and in no way reflects Anabolic Innovations.
    The bolded is a true statement, yes.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Thanks for the posts. Smeton Yea's makes a good point.

I'd heard the APPNUT story and was baffled. By the time I'd heard it the story went "don't use Cycle Support with the One".... (?) - thats Rosie. Negative marketing? I personally would ignore this. Is it worth of damaging the prostrate, heart, liver?

I don't see how saw palmetto could comprise muscle gains because DHT isn't involved in muscle growth and if anything could increase them. If that is APPNUT's theory -

My thoughts:
    Lowering DHT long term, i.e. not cycling - the primary male neuro-steriod 1) Its good for the prostrate. 2) It could affect behaviour.

Point 2 is my concern.

The rest of the stuff in CS2 is very cool.

Texas - hope the noots went well. At 7'6'' and 2.1lbs I think gains are your primary goal

As I understand it RYR is no longer a worthwhile supp. The active that actually worked is now controlled and as such removed from it. That and the fact that it tastes like crap are the reason it's not in CS2.

And life support is just a capped half dose of CS.