New product suggestions

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well after posting the libido thread I have received emails asking about a variety of other products.

Thought I would say feel free to PM or email me or any Anabolic Innovations reps with any questions or suggestions.

I am getting some which I never thought there was interest is such as the libido product and now a few asking for an energy product.

I personally use one for myself that kicks AZZ, just never thought about doing it as an actual product.

It is like a mellow ephedrine buzz without the crash. I only use it a few times a week but when I do my wife will see me going around the house like Speedy Gonzalaz and say did you take that energy pills toda? lol

If there is enough interest we could see about bringing this to market with samples first.

Basically an energy drink in a capsule but at a MUCH lower price per dosage. eg 30 energy drinks would cost around $75 in this pill form I am thinking it would only be around $24.

So anyways if you have any questions or suggestions just PM or email myself or any Anabolic Innovations reps. If you want to try out the energy sup let me know and I will see about getting you some free samples.

Cliff notes if you have questions or suggestions about potential new products please feel free to PM myself or an Anabolic Innovations Representative

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm an avid user of energy pills and drinks. I probably use something a few times a week!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also use energy products. I do not use them every day. I use them on workout days and days that I know are going to be a long day. I could probably make a months supply last 2 or more months this way. $24 would be a outstanding price.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok so maybe like a pill version of an energy drink but instead of costing $3 per serving it would be a LOT lower?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay this is something I know about - norephinephrine system. My fav. ;)

My opinion is to make a range of Cycle Support/ Life Support products. For example taking the saw palmetto out and adding resveratrol/icariin, perhaps dump some mega-Bs and mega-C in there. A stack that would be more suited to a regular supplement, rather than geared towards a methylated hormone cycle. The reality is that these products need to evolve because in the long run the FDA is going to ban most methylated PHs (lets me realistic).

On energy products I make my own caps, geranium, sulbutamine, PEA and filled out with tyrosine. Thats okay and I can control the amounts of each in the stock. You could fill out with caffeine and ephedra (although the FDA might take an interest. All that is boring and IMO if you use mega-Bs long term all the synthetic B vits do zip, 'cause your already loaded with them.

I'd move away from the stimulant route to energy (norep antagoists). Stims build tolerance - commerically thats not a bad move, healthwise you've gotta keep rotating them or do something else.

Suggestion.
IMO you go down the stim free energy route and you've got something different. Like what? Simple schisandra berries are stim-free energy, USP do an extract (and I think thats what makes Jack3D so good). ALCAR is great stuff. You could use piracetam to oxygenate the brain ... I'd go for some sort of ginko-gold extract: ginko biloba extract. It would double to suppress prolactin. Piracetam needs a lot to get it to work - that would work in an energy drink, it would work but you couldn't use it in a cap.

I could go on but for me ALCAR, schisandra (I use whole berries) are some of the best stim free energy sources I've come across. If you are going to load up a drink, load it with piracetem/choline rather than taurine.

The reality is that no company will produce an energy drink without common stims... Pity.

Thats just on stims. You could build a pre-work out drink into an energy drink.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Ohh.... stick some Interlectol in it.

I forget its generic name vioceptine or something. They put it in white flood.

Noots guys hate this stuff for some reason... dunno. I get rapid tolerance. I've never built tolerance to ALCAR/lions mane or (as yet) schisandra.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Ok so maybe like a pill version of an energy drink but instead of costing $3 per serving it would be a LOT lower?
Caps have disadvantages but are alot cheaper and much AI than an energy drink.

If you do go to produce an energy drink please make use of all available space, like saturate it with anything good but sugar and gas.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caps have disadvantages but are alot cheaper and much AI than an energy drink.

If you do go to produce an energy drink please make use of all available space, like saturate it with anything good but sugar and gas.
All great suggestions.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what have you got in mind for the libido booster, so far? i see you have decided on trib, is there anything else you have decided on yet?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what have you got in mind for the libido booster, so far? i see you have decided on trib, is there anything else you have decided on yet?
Crowler has that info locked up in a underground safe LOL. Right now we are just seeing what kind of interest there would be for one. Nothing is set in stone yet.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
A wilder suggestion for an energy drink:

Ephindra + caffeine (or theophyline etc..)
ALCAR + GABOB
You could an Interlectol

It would sure make the FDA as jittery as the guys taking it!

I suspect GABOB although its OTC is restricted to standalone use - its a script anti-convulsant that gives the highest hGH release. I suspect its illegal to combine it with stims but it might not be. I suspect everyone thought it would be banned OTC - but it ain't.

The idea is the same as White Flood - except this would be stronger. WF uses GABA so you jump start the norephinephrine response (making the user jittery) but calm the GABA system - blocking part of the jittery response. The idea is to target a directed energy/drive feeling rather than just feel jumpy. Again the GABOB would drive hGH.

The other probem is that ephendra will depend on the quality of the extract and this varies alot in any herb prep. Its illegal to use ephedrine in a blended product but probably legal to use ephendra. It would sure jump the metabolism.

Oh and Gingko can't be used in a drink 'cause it will taste yuk and there ain't much you can do to cover up the taste. It could be used in caps though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the ideas keep them coming!

If we do it, it will be a capped product and cost MUCH less than you would spend for energy drinks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the ideas keep them coming!

If we do it, it will be a capped product and cost MUCH less than you would spend for energy drinks.
I believe a capped version is the way to go.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't mind bulk powder formulas, but some are definitely harder than others to flavor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trib/lj/maca/aveena sativa and arginine. should be fairly inexpensive to make. thermolife used to make a trib product i liked, the rep once told me to take aveena sativa with it-this worked real well together.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trib/lj/maca/aveena sativa and arginine. should be fairly inexpensive to make. thermolife used to make a trib product i liked, the rep once told me to take aveena sativa with it-this worked real well together.
Is there a libido supp that you have not taken LMAO!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there a libido supp that you have not taken LMAO!!!
if it's been out for over a year there is a good chance i have taken it. for the last 4 years my supps purchases have focused primarily on stims and test boosters. i have spent a small fortune on them, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear that if liking sex were a crime I would be doing life with no chance of parole.:)
i would be on death row. f'ing A. hellsyeah.:redeemerwhore:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it too but some of these fuggin supps have my libido uncomfortably high...
Just started a beta test on a possible new supp I will let you know in a few days what it does for my libido.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love it too but some of these fuggin supps have my libido uncomfortably high...
remember a book called 'the happy hooker' by xaviera hollander? i read that in study hall 2nd period my freshman year of hs, had a semi boner for most of the day. it was a problem then, but not now, lol.:sasmokin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember a book called 'the happy hooker' by xaviera hollander? i read that in study hall 2nd period my freshman year of hs, had a semi boner for most of the day. it was a problem then, but not now, lol.:sasmokin:
LMAO you crack me up bro.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still have it.:smileeek:
i knew it. i think there was about 10 copies that got passed around to every guy in my hs. very popular book, lol. man-those were the days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I remember that book well. My god that would just be torture, I had a hard enough time in school to begin with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah I remember that book well. My god that would just be torture, I had a hard enough time in school to begin with.
hahaha, that book was a best seller among teenage boys back then, lol. hey dw-you think hs was torture in our day, imagine what it must be like today, damn!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha, that book was a best seller among teenage boys back then, lol. hey dw-you think hs was torture in our day, imagine what it must be like today, damn!
Those are days I do not want to relive, my hormones were so out of whack!! Watching my son go through it was hilarious. He came up to me and whispered, "Dad I think there's something wrong with my balls, they ache" I was laughing my head off. "Were you just making out with your girlfriend by chance", he looks at me like "how did you know" lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are days I do not want to relive, my hormones were so out of whack!! Watching my son go through it was hilarious. He came up to me and whispered, "Dad I think there's something wrong with my balls, they ache" I was laughing my head off. "Were you just making out with your girlfriend by chance", he looks at me like "how did you know" lol
LMAO!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha, the joys of youth. i must have bought my son a trillion trojans, lol.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Formestane in absorbable form. I'm running topical now and all the indications are increased test elevated bp and pulse, energy, drive and focus. Very positive response.

I'll get the saliva test levels in a month and can compare it to the rest of the shebang I've being using (link below).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Formestane in absorbable form. I'm running topical now and all the indications are increased test elevated bp and pulse, energy, drive and focus. Very positive response.

I'll get the saliva test levels in a month and can compare it to the rest of the shebang I've being using (link below).
yup, that is the problem with formestane-bioavailabilty. dinoii did some actual clinical tests using oral formestane, and concluded that doses up to a gram per day were needed. but what i am interested in is how much formestane would be needed in a blended formula to have effect. also what effect bioperine/quercitin would have when taken with formestane. i wonder if 250mg formestane would have positive effect when combined with trib/lj and absorption helpers.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see the thread is back on track...not that I didn't get a good laugh or two, lol...