Hey Rodja, Get In Here!!! Welcome Aboard AI!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are very proud to welcome Rodja aboard Team Anabolic.

If you ask me, AI just got a little bit better! For those of you that don't know Rodja (must live under a rock), he's been a staple of AM ever since I can remember. Rodja is a wealth of knowledge, a gentleman, and a practicing athlete (MMA).

Please Help Us In Welcoming Ryan To AI!
:welcome:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm crazy excited about this opportunity to join AI. 2010 is already looking to be a hell of year for AI and I only hope that I can keep this trend going and to make it stronger.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2010 will be definitely be very exciting for us and we're glad to have you as a part of that!

We have a thing or two up our sleeves.

You should be getting an email from Don with all of the dirty details :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to both Ryan (Rodja) and AI!

Rodja is a very intelligent guy and a well respected member of this board; he will be an absolute asset to your team.

Once again, congrats Ryan! :)

- John

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining us John! Glad to see that you fixed your avatar...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations, Rodja. May you stay straight and to the point in all your endeavors. You're certainly one of the assets this board has to offer and your partnership with AI should prove mutually beneficial.

I don't know of a single topic you don't at least dabble a little in. Diet, Exercise, Supplements, MMA, Quantum Physics, Civil Engineering, wat?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great to have you on board Rodja! Anabolic Innovations is very fortunate to have you with us.

Thank you!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, Rodja. May you stay straight and to the point in all your endeavors. You're certainly one of the assets this board has to offer and your partnership with AI should prove mutually beneficial.

I don't know of a single topic you don't at least dabble a little in. Diet, Exercise, Supplements, MMA, Quantum Physics, Civil Engineering, wat?
I'm not much for Civics. :trink26:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, another MMA athlete on the squad, welcome bro!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good fit right here guys. AI is really stepping up these days and Rodja will help take it to the next level.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard rodja

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping for the Monday morning crowd!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
A stand up person rodja is a a "most excellent choice dude!"

congrata rodja. But moreso congrata AI.

Btw rodja I'm totally jealous!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations!! I had no idea you were a free agent... AI is making moves!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, Rodja!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great pickup for sure.

Me and him agree on a lot of issues.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great pickup for sure.

Me and him agree on a lot of issues.
Great minds joining forces. :bigok:

To commemorate this event, I will be starting a new monster training log. I can't quite fully commit to a return to the cage, but my new schedule is the best it's been in a long time. Plus, most of my work will be done outside of the classroom (Thesis) and I have been constructing a cut for the past few months.

I'm still working out the specifics, but it will be similar to my "in-season" training that I did while I was fighting regularly. Obviously, the supplementation will be heavy on the AI side and there will be lots of training to include.

ETA: 12/27

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

To commemorate this event, I will be starting a new monster training log. I can't quite fully commit to a return to the cage, but my new schedule is the best it's been in a long time. Plus, most of my work will be done outside of the classroom (Thesis) and I have been constructing a cut for the past few months.

I'm still working out the specifics, but it will be similar to my "in-season" training that I did while I was fighting regularly. Obviously, the supplementation will be heavy on the AI side and there will be lots of training to include.

Looking forward to this.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Rodja:D! Im sure your going to fit in real nice with these guys!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just out of curiosity, how many calories do you take in when you're all out training "in-season"?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:32::32::32:

At 5'8 I can't hardly eat more than 4,000 calories a day without feeling like:

I can't imagine eating 3,000 more cals, lol!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm now somwhere over 3700 for maintenance, and I do no cardio or any other activity besides a strength workout every other day DC style...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:32::32::32:

At 5'8 I can't hardly eat more than 4,000 calories a day without feeling like:

I can't imagine eating 3,000 more cals, lol!
I have your solution. I forgot how hilarious Venkman could be! :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back! Where'd you go?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it does get rather expensive, but manageable with the right foods. As you'd expect, it's very carb heavy (1000+g) with about 150-200g coming from fruit. The rest is either Basmati rice, rice noodles, and red potatoes. Luckily, that's all really cheap.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it does get rather expensive, but manageable with the right foods. As you'd expect, it's very carb heavy (1000+g) with about 150-200g coming from fruit. The rest is either Basmati rice, rice noodles, and red potatoes. Luckily, that's all really cheap.
Funny how different metabolisms are.. my son only ate 5000 cals when he was bulking off season for Football and he was 270 and would gain a lot of weight. My maintenance is around 3100 calories and I'm 230. Your 190 eating between 5000 and 7000!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny how different metabolisms are.. my son only ate 5000 cals when he was bulking off season for Football and he was 270 and would gain a lot of weight. My maintenance is around 3100 calories and I'm 230. Your 190 eating between 5000 and 7000!!
20 hours a week of sparring, grappling, lifting, conditioning, and cardio burn quite a few calories. I easily burn about 500 kcals during just the warm-up, which is mitt work, shadow boxing, and jump rope, and at least another 1000 kcals during the actual work. In addition to this, I train another time during the day and that could be conditioning or lifting, which are both huge kcal eaters.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20 hours a week of sparring, grappling, lifting, conditioning, and cardio burn quite a few calories. I easily burn about 500 kcals during just the warm-up, which is mitt work, shadow boxing, and jump rope, and at least another 1000 kcals during the actual work. In addition to this, I train another time during the day and that could be conditioning or lifting, which are both huge kcal eaters.
yah that's got to be a lot of it right there, I only train 10 hours a week at most. As for him it was a little more as he had all kinds of other training for footwork speed and quickness. Makes more sense though, I was thinking what kind of a metabolism does this dude have? The extra activity does explan a lot of it, you still have a very fast metabolism though.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Rodja!

AI is very lucky.

Ya got links to that monster log you mentioned? Sounds off the hook!

damn, 5-7 thousand cals ED........nutz.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just starting up under the Workout Logs section.