My swole stack is taking form

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As most of you know I am going to be starting my prep soon and I started putting things together. Then emphasis will be on fat loss but swole stack is there to keep me in an anabolic state while I burn.

This is what I have come up with for the first 8 weeks.

6AM 5-7 pumps Ghenerate 2 IGH-1 5 days on
1 OEP 2 Vat Attack, Eviscerate
6:30 AM 2 Glycobol
6:45 AM 2 Testopro 2 Stoked with breakfast

11:pm 1 OEP weeks 5-8
11:45 1 AP on carb days
Noon 1 Testopro weeks 3-4 2 weeks 5-8

4:00 pm 1 OEP 2 Vat Attack
4:45 pm 2 Glycobol + 1 AP on high carb days
5:00 pm 2 Testopro 2 Stoked with supper
7:00 pm 5-7 sprays Ghenerate 3 1gh-1 wd 5 days on
10:00 pm 5-7 sprays Ghenerate 2 Igh-1 5 days on nwd - Eviscerate

Just wanted to throw this out there to see what everybody thought, opinions are welcome.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Dang bro, you still got Vat Attack, lucky you lol. Stacls looks solid, how are you taking the Eviscerate?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang bro, you still got Vat Attack, lucky you lol. Stacls looks solid, how are you taking the Eviscerate?
Applying it to the trouble spots twice daily...

Yah I saved some vat cuz I knew it would be a while before we say any... I only have enough for about 4 weeks though.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Applying it to the trouble spots twice daily...

Yah I saved some vat cuz I knew it would be a while before we say any... I only have enough for about 4 weeks though.
Same boat, have only one container. How long do you have till OEP finishes?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Looking GREAT!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same boat, have only one container. How long do you have till OEP finishes?
I have finished my mini run and will take two weeks off then on for 8 weeks off for 4.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Looking GREAT!
Thanks Mike

I put a lot of time in being prepared and leave no stone unturned. I have a lot of things I have to get over. Age, loose skin from obesity. I really do not have great genetics so everything I have is hard earned.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wise Guy, Eh!?!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait for this one to start!!! This one has me on the edge of my freakin' chair!!!

I'm loving the high doses of Testo-Pro. That's gonna free up some high levels of testosterone. The useful stuff too.......not that shit bound to SHBG.

You have ALL of your bases covered here Dee-Dubya!! This will be one nice ride!!!! :chairshot:

Now kick some ungodly ass up in here!!!! :smashfreakB:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait for this one to start!!! This one has me on the edge of my freakin' chair!!!

I'm loving the high doses of Testo-Pro. That's gonna free up some high levels of testosterone. The useful stuff too.......not that shit bound to SHBG.

You have ALL of your bases covered here Dee-Dubya!! This will be one nice ride!!!! :chairshot:

Now kick some ungodly ass up in here!!!! :smashfreakB:
:bigok: If I wasn't motivated before, I sure as hell am now!! A bolt of lightning from the God of Thunder to fuel the fire!!

Fugg!! now I want to hit the gym and it's my break!! :12:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bigok: If I wasn't motivated before, I sure as hell am now!! A bolt of lightning from the God of Thunder to fuel the fire!!

Fugg!! now I want to hit the gym and it's my break!! :12:

Damn that is some heavy motivation!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets see what you can do. pictures or video of starting?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice, mine is somewhat similar to this currently DW. I am on HGHup/ Testopro, and I just bought Prime so I may introduce it in a few weeks.

EDIT: actually nvm it isn't. You have a nutrient repartioner (I do not). Good luck DW!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 days till lift off I will be starting a thread in the next few days. Some damage was done over Xmas but not too much I hope. I got my Ghenerate and decided to try it yesterday. My am dose seemed to give me a little energy then my PM dose had me sleeping almost 8 hours straight. That was at 5 sprays, I am trying 6 today.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 days till lift off I will be starting a thread in the next few days. Some damage was done over Xmas but not too much I hope. I got my Ghenerate and decided to try it yesterday. My am dose seemed to give me a little energy then my PM dose had me sleeping almost 8 hours straight. That was at 5 sprays, I am trying 6 today.
Sounds good I am waiting for kickoff!!!!