• Start date
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI loves doing this.... putting things together...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested to see what people out there are wanting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the GPLC idea also but what would be synergistic...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GPLC as well.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the GPLC idea also but what would be synergistic...
It really depends on what you are wanting to include it for.

Pump, cardiovascular benefits, etc.

You could build a pump product around it, or you could build a general health type supplement around it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really depends on what you are wanting to include it for.

Pump, cardiovascular benefits, etc.

You could build a pump product around it, or you could build a general health type supplement around it.
The pump has sort of already been done, so what would you add for a general health/well being mix...?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
GPLC stacks well with Na-R-ALA, agamatine for overall NOX levels and cardio/neuroprotection. So one gets both strength and some health benefits from it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GPLC stacks well with Na-R-ALA, agamatine for overall NOX levels and cardio/neuroprotection. So one gets both strength and some health benefits from it.
Great ideas.

You have antioxidant benefits, cardiovascular benefits, performance benefits, pump benefits, even to some extent improving glucose sensitivity.

Then with the added agmatine you get the GH benefits, IGF-1 benefits, neuroprotection, and additional pump benefits from it as well.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great ideas.

You have antioxidant benefits, cardiovascular benefits, performance benefits, pump benefits, even to some extent improving glucose sensitivity.

Then with the added agmatine you get the GH benefits, IGF-1 benefits, neuroprotection, and additional pump benefits from it as well.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.
Ok we decided ... now please make it so!!:bigok:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha i love that determination and Andrew beat me to the GPLC idea.

Product ingredients:

GPLC
Na-R-ALA
LCLT
Cissus(high dose for anabolic effect)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Haha i love that determination and Andrew beat me to the GPLC idea.

Product ingredients:

GPLC
Na-R-ALA
LCLT
Cissus(high dose for anabolic effect)
LOL, this you do realize will not come by cheap...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GPLC on its own is expensive....might as well just add in some more goodies

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GPLC on its own is expensive....might as well just add in some more goodies
As long as everything is fully dosed, better to have less and sufficiently dosed than have a lot of stuff that's underdosed... guess that's obvious though, but it happens often enough.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Throw some beta alanine and citrulline malate into that mix. This is sounding good!!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
exciting ingredients:

gplc, lclt, agmatine, orotic acid, peak atp, ribose, cdp choline, glucuronolactone and a-gpc; minerals bonded to orotate or phosphate also get my attention.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
exciting ingredients:

gplc, lclt, agmatine, orotic acid, peak atp, ribose, cdp choline, glucuronolactone and a-gpc; minerals bonded to orotate or phosphate also get my attention.
THIS LOOKS AWESOME, will you guys pay LOL!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew just a rough guess as I do nopt have a clue. Approx what price range are we talking for a 30 day supply of something like this?
Well if you are dosing the GPLC correctly, I would say for all those mentioned and the Na-R-ALA about 60 for profit, but not high profit

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you are dosing the GPLC correctly, I would say for all those mentioned and the Na-R-ALA about 60 for profit, but not high profit
I'd pay $60 for it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Andrew would be interesting to see how many would be interested.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Andrew would be interesting to see how many would be interested.
No prob, I know someone who can get it for us for cheaper than usual, pm me if interested or have Crolwer email me lol.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd gladly pay for it as well. I'd even pre-pay for it!! Kinda funny, I've been pricing out making this stack, and along comes this thread, awesome!! This shows SERIOUS promise!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'd gladly pay for it as well. I'd even pre-pay for it!! Kinda funny, I've been pricing out making this stack, and along comes this thread, awesome!! This shows SERIOUS promise!!
Thanks bro, we need more from others, come on let us know what you guys want, tis the season to be giving LOL.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
id be interested as well

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Na-RALA is the real breadwinner of nutrient repartitioners.

GPLC is garnering a lot of attention lately, especially for our purposes. BA never really did much for me, but I have hopes for this.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take GPLC every day because I don't want chronically increased NO as per my doctor-it decreases adrenal output. I do however want a ALCAR + LCLT + PLCAR combo with or without some R-ALA and Benfotiamine. A daily dose would look like that:
3g ALCAR
2.5 LCLT
2 PLCAR
300mg R-ALA
150mg Benfotiamine

all divided in 2 or 3 servings.

This way I won't have to buy ALCAR and benfotiamine from bestvite, R-ALA from Scifit and LCLT+Na-RALA from custom capsule. Regular R-ALA is jsut fine.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take GPLC every day because I don't want chronically increased NO as per my doctor-it decreases adrenal output. I do however want a ALCAR + LCLT + PLCAR combo with or without some R-ALA and Benfotiamine. A daily dose would look like that:
3g ALCAR
2.5 LCLT
2 PLCAR
300mg R-ALA
150mg Benfotiamine

all divided in 2 or 3 servings.

This way I won't have to buy ALCAR and benfotiamine from bestvite, R-ALA from Scifit and LCLT+Na-RALA from custom capsule. Regular R-ALA is jsut fine.
I do agree with that statement upon NO upregulation and the degradation of adrenals, I do not recommend taking ALCAR daily though. Keep the input coming.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
This will be cycled off anytime I take time off the gym, so 6-7 weeks on, 1 off.