What is your favorite Anabolic Innovations product. - AnabolicMinds.com

What is your favorite Anabolic Innovations product.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    What is your favorite Anabolic Innovations product.


    I am just trying to find out what your favorite product is and in a few word tell us why. Thank you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  2. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8433

    Reputation

    well stoked is for now due to its nice libido boosting properties and the health benefits that come with res. that could change as im now using testopro as part of pct
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    well stoked is for now due to its nice libido boosting properties and the health benefits that come with res. that could change as im now using testopro as part of pct


    Stoked is at the top for me as of now. I have not tried the TestoPRO yet.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       

  4. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Essentials + Joint. It's the only powdered multi-vitamin on the market, plus I can always use the extra BCAAs and BA.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Essentials + Joint. It's the only powdered multi-vitamin on the market, plus I can always use the extra BCAAs and BA.
    It does wonders for my old joints.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1484

    Reputation

    Althought I won't PCT without AI's PCS, TestoPRO is my favorite product for the overall libido test boosting benefits.
  7. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    life support for the benefits. I have used cycle support, stoked, and will be starting testopro in a day with HGHup.

    I know this isn't the right thread, but Can I start taking testopro now to build up for when I start my workouts (2 days away), or is it best to just wait till the day I start?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    life support for the benefits. I have used cycle support, stoked, and will be starting testopro in a day with HGHup.

    I know this isn't the right thread, but Can I start taking testopro now to build up for when I start my workouts (2 days away), or is it best to just wait till the day I start?
    You can start now as it will take a couple of days to get the full effects.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    If i had to pick just one


    Cycle Support.

    I love the stuff. The profile is solid and I get results that make me happy.

    Lower BP means, I dont get as angry. We all win. lol

    That's a few words, right?
  10. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I'll drop my opinion tomorrow...
  11. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    969165

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Glycobol and Cycle Support 2.0 are neck and neck for me
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  12. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    STOKED! Steall libido, recovery, huge loads - king of the mountain!
  13. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1619

    Reputation

    Can't decide between TestaPRO or Glycobol. Guess I better use em' both!!
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Cycle Support.

    I love the stuff. The profile is solid and I get results that make me happy.

    Lower BP means, I dont get as angry. We all win. lol

    That's a few words, right?
    LOL this must have killed you only picking 1 stack king.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    STOKED! Steall libido, recovery, huge loads - king of the mountain!

    Nothing wrong with huge loads.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719847

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    cycle support and life support of course, but I'm really looking forward to trying essentials+joint complex
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  17. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    I've been a longtime fan and supporter or AI. I remember when cycle support first came to formulation and was in those ziplock bags, haha! The peanut butter protein isolate was damn good too!

    Over the years I've tried just about every product now, and I've always been impressed with everything I've tried to be completely honest. Glycobol has really impressed me, but I think my favorite of all-time though is this:


    Chaos




    I've always been impressed with Chaos since the first time I used it; one of the best pre-workout formulas I've used to date.

    In all reality, you can't go wrong with ANY AI product!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  18. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    LOL this must have killed you only picking 1 stack king.
    yeah without a doubt.

    Cycle Support
    Stoked
    Chaos
    Glycobol
    Life Support
    PCS

    I have used all of these thus far with great success. CS appears to be a fixture though.
  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I've been a longtime fan and supporter or AI. I remember when cycle support first came to formulation and was in those ziplock bags, haha! The peanut butter protein isolate was damn good too!

    Over the years I've tried just about every product now, and I've always been impressed with everything I've tried to be completely honest. Glycobol has really impressed me, but I think my favorite of all-time though is this:


    Chaos




    I've always been impressed with Chaos since the first time I used it; one of the best pre-workout formulas I've used to date.

    In all reality, you can't go wrong with ANY AI product!
    I have been a rep for AI for a good bit of time now and have not used Chaos. For those of you who have used it is it really heavy on the stim effect in the caffiene version? How is the no caffiene version. I think it is about time I finally tried some.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,489
    Rep Power
    684973

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Right now I would have to say Essentials and Stoked, have to give Stoked the edge though. I am about to try Testopro and Glycobol so that may change.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I have been a rep for AI for a good bit of time now and have not used Chaos. For those of you who have used it is it really heavy on the stim effect in the caffiene version? How is the no caffiene version. I think it is about time I finally tried some.
    I always found the stim effect nice, but I'm a stim junkie though too.

    I remember now that they did make the non-stim version, but I never tried that one. I think you'll be impressed with it, Pem.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  22. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I always found the stim effect nice, but I'm a stim junkie though too.

    I remember now that they did make the non-stim version, but I never tried that one. I think you'll be impressed with it, Pem.
    The stim version was good; no jitters and no crash. I wish AI still made the product. I know that you can still find it around if you look.
  23. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    The stim version was good; no jitters and no crash. I wish AI still made the product. I know that you can still find it around if you look.
    I have some comin' my way now.

    I agree the stim-effect wasn't overpowering; it was just right.

    We should start a "Bring back Chaos" campaign!!

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Right now I would have to say Essentials and Stoked, have to give Stoked the edge though. I am about to try Testopro and Glycobol so that may change.
    Are you stacking them? It will be a very nice stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  25. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17828

    Reputation

    I like recoverpro due to the cost- taste- effictiveness. Got a pcs bogo waiting to be opened though. Been to poor but will try glycobol when I can afford to.
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I like recoverpro due to the cost- taste- effictiveness. Got a pcs bogo waiting to be opened though. Been to poor but will try glycobol when I can afford to.
    Our White Label products are very cost effective.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  27. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17828

    Reputation

    I love the taste and it mixes better than most bcaa products.
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,489
    Rep Power
    684973

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Are you stacking them? It will be a very nice stack.
    Yes stacking all three...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I have some comin' my way now.

    I agree the stim-effect wasn't overpowering; it was just right.

    We should start a "Bring back Chaos" campaign!!

    -John
    Start a PM Crowler campaign.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  30. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Start a PM Crowler campaign.
    On it!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    On it!
    LOL I will probably be fired.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  32. New Member
    determination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    30182

    Reputation

    i like cycle support for the health benefits. its a staple for me.
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    i like cycle support for the health benefits. its a staple for me.
    Do you use 1 scoop a day or 2 scoops for health benefits?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  34. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    LOL I will probably be fired.
    Uh oh...
  35. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    LOL I will probably be fired.
    Never!

    You do a fantastic job with AI, Don!

    Maybe be can bring back the Peanut Butter protein isolate as well. To date, one of the best tasting protein powders I've ever used.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  36. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I never tried the PB isolate... hmmm, it doesn't taste like the CS PB does it?
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I never tried the PB isolate... hmmm, it doesn't taste like the CS PB does it?
    I came to AI after the protein thing. I would hope it did not taste like PB Cycle Support LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  38. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I never tried the PB isolate... hmmm, it doesn't taste like the CS PB does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I came to AI after the protein thing. I would hope it did not taste like PB Cycle Support LOL.
    Absolutely not.

    This was a whole different ballgame in terms of flavor.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  39. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Absolutely not.

    This was a whole different ballgame in terms of flavor.
    AI's PB Protein has a legendary taste among those who've tried. I never got to try it myself, but have only seen rave reviews on it.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  40. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    AI's PB Protein has a legendary taste among those who've tried. I never got to try it myself, but have only seen rave reviews on it.
    It really was in a league of its own.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hgh product from Anabolic Innovations ? ? ?
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 566
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 09:31 PM
  2. Contest for a free Anabolic Innovations product.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 08:47 PM
  3. For Sale: Anabolic Innovations STOKED new product!!! (Testosterone Boosters)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 10:55 AM
  4. Name the next Anabolic Innovations product!!!!
    By LakeMountD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in