MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank Anabolic Innovations for their continued generousity in allowing me to log another product of theirs. I am finding myself a fan of every product of theirs I have had the chance to use thush far. So I expect nothing but good things from Essentials w/ Joint Complex. During my run of The Swole Stack I was continuously making adjustments to lifts to allow for recovery of some tendonitis and keep my joints lubed up. Going into my Asteroid Stack Annabolic Innovations was generous enough to allow me to log this product to assist with the ongoing issues. This far SuperCissus Rx has done a great job keeping me training so adding this to the recovery matrix should get me out of harms way when it comes to my joints and tendons.

A little about the product first. Essentials means exactly that, this product supplies the whos who of basic and essential supplements/vitamins/minerals. The Essentials with Joint Complex also has Bromelain which is not only known to help with healing soft tissue but bone strength and repair as well. As a matter of fact doctors in the know prescribe this to patients after broken bones, and or surgeries where cutting into a bone is required. Then the key players Glucosomine, MSM and Chondroitin among some others are throwin in.

So far you are thinking Oka Great, a new multi-vitamin powder with lots of joint and tendon support. I don't have to buy all this crap seperately.

B-B-BUT WAIT... THERE IS MORE!

On top of this, as far as performance factors, it has high levels of Beta Alanine in it 4 grams per serving! Add to that 5 grams creatine, 7 grams 2:1 BCAA blend. Now lets finish it all off with some digestive system assistance to avoid bloat, gas and just aid in general digestion.

Now that you know what is in The Essentials + Joint Complex, I think you will agree the name truly fits the bill.

Okay now the plan of action. I will use the Essentials + Joint Support as a pre / intra workout drink. I think the performance benefits of the product will go great with this use and I like the idea of taxing my white tissues just after supplementing the joint and tendon matrix while the tendons circulation is at it's highest, I can get the most of these supps into them. That and the BCAA, Creatine, and BA in it are tailor made for supporting a workout. I am taking this in conjuntion with USP Labs OEP as a stim and I have to tell you the 2 workouts I have sone so far with this combination have been stellar. I have not really experienced a lot of BA tingles but to be honest I don't really get them much anymore. I know with that high of a dose it is in there doing it's thing and on top of that I never got tired or worn out. Muscles felt like they had plenty of ATP being supplied to them at all times and I was pretty darn pumped.

On non workout days I will be taking in my normal multivitamin, creatine, and joint support supps that I already have in my cupboard in pill form and then will take the Essentials + JC on weight lifting days at 2 scoops pre and 2 scoops intra.

I will be posting to this log less frequently than my other log I am currently running as it is not a daily type of difference to be expected. I would expect an update here every few days. Being that I am pushing it hard with a DC Blast right now I will be able to attest to the efficacy of the joint complex by the state of my tendons, and as a pre/ intra drink by my normal progress.

Another note to be made regarding the Essentials that can either be looked at as a plus or a detraction depending on your stance. Essentials + JC does not have a flavor added to it. You add it to your flavored drink of choice or swill it up in some water and down it. I will say that there is just enough medicinal taste to slightly alter the flavor of your chosen carrier. I used sugar free grape coolaid for my intra and could barely taste the mix in a 32 oz mixture. I also shot a 2 scoop serving with like 3-4 oz of water and the taste really is pretty mild. There is only a slight bitter taste when by itself and as mentioned it barely alters the flavor of 32 oz of coolaid. Just the slightest aftertaste but hey let's be honest here. That is not a deterent to those of you hardcore guys like me. Honestly when added to the coolaid it was no different then adding Xtend or any other BCAA to a drink. So you get to make your stuff any flavor you want to which is pretty nice and freeing.

Thus far I am enjoying the Essentials + Joint Complex and expect it to really help me from breaking down my tendons and joints during this DC Blast.

Thanks Anabolic Innovations!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Saved for final review.

My final review will be here. However you should read the thread to learn details that come about as this thing moves along.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice, Glad to see we're looking after you!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LHey MrK. I have tried Essentials w/Joint, very solid overall. I mixed it with a variety of different drinks...protein, xtend, in fact just about everything. Very good supp IMO

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All over this. You've done plenty of great logs for us in the past.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you will use this and continue to run SuperCissus ?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see why not, cissus is a great all around supp.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's what I have done in the past, just wondering if he was going to continue with it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, Glad to see we're looking after you!
Me too! ;)

Looking forward to the log subbed
Thanks!

LHey MrK. I have tried Essentials w/Joint, very solid overall. I mixed it with a variety of different drinks...protein, xtend, in fact just about everything. Very good supp IMO
I have enjoyed it so far and think it will be great going forward.

All over this. You've done plenty of great logs for us in the past.
Thanks you all have taken good care of me as well. Glad tohave ya here.

So you will use this and continue to run SuperCissus ?
Yah that's what I have done in the past, just wondering if he was going to continue with it.
If I has both of these supps I would run them both.
Absolutely Gentlemen, this is in addition to the SuperCissus Rx. LOL I mentioned in the first paragraph I was adding this to the SCRx. I know I am wordy so you probably missed it or forgot you saw it by the time you finished the post. :D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!! One of my fave companies!! Glycobol is what shined me onto them, and then came TestaPRO!! Been hooked since, and going to run the Swole Stack next!! Happy you got those goodies thrown your way bud, AI has some seriously solid products and you deserve em'!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!! One of my fave companies!! Glycobol is what shined me onto them, and then came TestaPRO!! Been hooked since, and going to run the Swole Stack next!! Happy you got those goodies thrown your way bud, AI has some seriously solid products and you deserve em'!!
You will really enjoy the SWOLE Stack.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I'm sure I will. Very happy with everything I've used from you guys. Of course, it helps that I have 4 sample bottles of Stoked! and 4 ones of Glycobol as well,lol!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hit it Hard bro!
Thanks for stopping by! Will do!
Thanks Man apprecieate the kind words.

You will really enjoy the SWOLE Stack.
I beg to differ!!!!

I think he will LOVE the SWOLE Stack!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I'm sure I will. Very happy with everything I've used from you guys. Of course, it helps that I have 4 sample bottles of Stoked! and 4 ones of Glycobol as well,lol!!
Very nice bro your doing better than I am LOL!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I have to say so far I am pleased with this product.I have mixed it with OEP and Jack3d with great results. Never losing stamina during the worke=out, mnore power at the end. On top of that I was up to do the following during my workout today.

Wide Grip Upright Rows - 155x7-4-2 = 13, DC Shoulder stretch 60 seconds man I was grunting ripping it and not stopping til that pitiful half rep attempt. Very exlosive with a nice controlled lowering. Was the kind of set you just feel you worked your ass off. That was a test of that tendonitis, it didn't hurt and normally it would ache but it isnt yet so far so good. No pain at all!!!

To me that says that this stuff is also assisting in the recovery as well. My tendonitis always flairs up from this and nothing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have to say so far I am pleased with this product.I have mixed it with OEP and Jack3d with great results. Never losing stamina during the worke=out, mnore power at the end. On top of that I was up to do the following during my workout today.

Wide Grip Upright Rows - 155x7-4-2 = 13, DC Shoulder stretch 60 seconds man I was grunting ripping it and not stopping til that pitiful half rep attempt. Very exlosive with a nice controlled lowering. Was the kind of set you just feel you worked your ass off. That was a test of that tendonitis, it didn't hurt and normally it would ache but it isnt yet so far so good. No pain at all!!!

To me that says that this stuff is also assisting in the recovery as well. My tendonitis always flairs up from this and nothing.
sounds like it's working out ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So far I am very satisfied and it is the caliber I have come to expect from AI.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I am very satisfied and it is the caliber I have come to expect from AI.
Thank for the kind words. AI trys to put out high quality cutting edge supps to our customers. Your log has been excellent.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Follow up to last post

Well I listed the weight I was moving on my WG upright rows, it has been a few days and not even tenderness in the elbow. So far so good, I am very excited with this aspect. Training wise I have not found this to be lacking either. I am getting everything I need from the product and like the fact it can go into just about anything. Hell you could put it in your coffee if ya felt like it and doctored it up with a lil creamer and sweetener. LOL

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I listed the weight I was moving on my WG upright rows, it has been a few days and not even tenderness in the elbow. So far so good, I am very excited with this aspect. Training wise I have not found this to be lacking either. I am getting everything I need from the product and like the fact it can go into just about anything. Hell you could put it in your coffee if ya felt like it and doctored it up with a lil creamer and sweetener. LOL
We tried to make this unflavored so people could put it into just about everything. I love it with orange mango yum!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Flavourless is a brilliant idea!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Super Satisfied!

Man I am really enjoying the assistance this product has given the SuperCissusRx with healing up my tendonitis. I have been smashing the weights lately like I have no concern over it flairing back up. Guess what, IT ISN'T!!!! This is apparently just what I needed to add into the joint recovery matrix to push it over the edge. On top of the I really enjoy using the product, I have mixed it with juices, tons of flavors of coolaid, protien shakesm it is just awesome. On top of that I use this as pre and intra workout drink. I take a multivitamin and the glucosomine, msm on off days and take two servings of this for the workout, 3 with my Jack3d, and 3 with my sugarfree coolaid that I drink during my workout. I have no issues with intraset recovery and pumps have been great. All in all I am still very impressed with this product. Even though I am only using on weight lifting days I am double dosing it and still the bottle has a butt load left in it.

So far I can definitely say this is one heck of a quality product by Anabolic Innovations.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I am really enjoying the assistance this product has given the SuperCissusRx with healing up my tendonitis. I have been smashing the weights lately like I have no concern over it flairing back up. Guess what, IT ISN'T!!!! This is apparently just what I needed to add into the joint recovery matrix to push it over the edge. On top of the I really enjoy using the product, I have mixed it with juices, tons of flavors of coolaid, protien shakesm it is just awesome. On top of that I use this as pre and intra workout drink. I take a multivitamin and the glucosomine, msm on off days and take two servings of this for the workout, 3 with my Jack3d, and 3 with my sugarfree coolaid that I drink during my workout. I have no issues with intraset recovery and pumps have been great. All in all I am still very impressed with this product. Even though I am only using on weight lifting days I am double dosing it and still the bottle has a butt load left in it.

So far I can definitely say this is one heck of a quality product by Anabolic Innovations.
Excellent bro I am glad the product is giving you some results.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Final Review and Comments

I am sorry for the lack of updates. I have to say that this product was really great. I had great endurance in my workout and on top of that felt my tendons healing up. Since I have been off of the product for a little while I am noticing some of the tendon issues I was having prior to using it have returned a little with it's cessation. That in and of itself is a great endorsement. Add to that it mixes very well andmixes with anything you want to put it into. There is only a very mild aftertaste but for what this product offers you should be more than willing to deal with the minor aftertaste.

Joint and Tendon recovery - I give the an 8.5-9, I was also taking Cissus so I can not say it was all this so can not rate higher due to possible synergy. However I was taking Cissus prior to this and the difference was noticeable. Also better than pill form of Glucosomine and GSM.

Mixability - 9.5 this honestly mixed so quickly it was not a chore to get into a shake. I was very pleased with how easily it mixed. The lack of flavor also opened a lot of different options regarding what you can put it in.

Stamina During Workout - 9, although this did nothing for "Energy" my preworkout took care of that. However in fasted training this kept me going, never running out of ATP later on in the workouts.